Ch-43 Please let me stay here for a while.
156 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zhang ergou was going around touring the county, when he saw the commotion in the middle of the road.

He only saw a person flowing out of a shop like a cannonball and crashing heavily to a wall.

The injured guy first stood up, before going towards the direction of the shop that he was thrown out from, but was stopped by some muscular guys.

After being stopped, Zhang heard that guy saying "I still want to buy a torch you know…"

Hearing the word torch, Zhang realised that this shop was where Weng and Bhatian were located.

His doubts were cleared after Weng came outside to cuss at that heroic looking, handsome fellow.

Seeing Weng, Zhang smiled 'Finally found them.' He didn't think much about the guy that was thrown outside by Weng.

'He must be a troublemaker.' This was what he thought about Zhengyi.

After thinking of this, he walked up to Weng and greeted him.

"Hey, how are you doing? It is me Mr. No face."

....

Weng was just about to beat up Zhengyi after he heard his claims about not wanting to kill anyone, and seeing the relaxed expression on his face. But before he could, he saw a black masked person, wearing a cultivator get up approaching and greeting him.

He was at first a bit doubtful and cautious, but he realised that this black masked person's

Voice sounded exactly like Mr. No face!.

Weng was shocked after realising this. 'Did Mr. No face really came to our world? He came here so fast!.'

Seeing that this person was really Mr. No face, Weng became excited and respectfully greeted him.

Bhatian also came out after seeing Weng greet him so respectfully, and also respectfully greeted the black masked man.

Seeing her mother and Mr. Weng becoming so respectful in front of this suspicious looking person, Mengxi was a bit shocked. 'Is this guy Mr. No face that they were talking so much about? One of the benefactor and also a mentor of my Mother?'

She turned her head to look at her two twin sisters, and saw that they were already respectfully greeting him with their husbands.

Seeing how they were acting so out of character, made her chuckle a bit.

She smiled happily and also went up to greet Mr. No face.

....

Zhang was just casually greeting Weng, when suddenly many people from inside hurriedly came out like a wave and started greeting him.

Although it was a bit embarrassing for him to be greeted by so many people that too so respectfully, seeing the happy, curious looks from these made Zhang feel some warmth.

He felt happy realising that these people were actually anticipating his arrival, but he was also a bit apprehensive.

'If I didn't have my power, would they still have been so close to me? Would they still be happy and excited for my arrival?...No i should not go in that direction!.'

He decided to stop having these negative thoughts, after all just having one negative thought is enough to very badly affect both your mental and physical health.

'Why even care about that? Instead of thinking about what people would think of me if they knew this or that, I should just increase my strength, make more friends, travel the universe and enjoy life.'

He calmed down his mind and started carefully inspecting the people in front of him.

First of all, there was Meng, with his bear-like, light brown coloured muscular body, scar filled scary face and his bald head!.

Secondly, there is Bhatian, an elderly with a brown skin colour, her height was a few centimetres shorter than Zhang.

After seeing the two of them, Zhang noticed five more people.

'They must be Bhatian's family members.' he thought.

First he saw the two twin sisters Chunxi and Yungxi with their husbands Bingwen and Penguin.

The two twins had facial features similar to that of Bhatian, with brown coloured skin and skinny bodies. Their height was around 5.6 feet maybe.

After looking at the twins, he noticed two males standing side by side with them.

'Must be their husbands.' thought Zhang.

Bingwen looked like a typical brute with his fit body and facial features, but from his eyes you could tell that he was an innocent and likeable person. Maybe this was the reason Yungxi loved and married him.

Pingwen was the complete opposite of Bingwen, with a skinny body and a wise scholarly aura around him.

Finally, Zhang saw Mengxi, her face was also similar to her two sisters, albeit with a bit more mature features and a thick sexy body, not fat but a skinny thick body.

She was a bit more fatter than her two skinny sisters. Even her height was a bit taller.

….

Zhang was greeting everyone when suddenly that heavily injured guy from before skillfully sneaked inside, fooling the muscular guards, and very quickly reached Zhang.

Weng noticed him and was directly about to hit him, but before he could, Zhengyi opened his mouth. "Stop! Please don't beat me, I am just an ordinary person with no power. I just want to buy a torch, can't I even buy it? I have some spiritual stones, you know."

After saying this, he was about to take out his spiritual stones, but Weng stopped him.

His expression suddenly completely changed from that of a respectful one to that of a devil.

"Why are you still here? Didn't I tell you to get lost? It seems like you really want to die here today huh?"

Seeing his 180 degree attitude change, Zhengyi sighed. "Why can't we talk in peace? Why kill someone for just wanting to buy a torch? Sigh~."

Seeing his irritating and annoying act, Weng was a bit irked, he was about to hit him again when suddenly someone stopped him. He turned his head to see Zhang stopping him and saying. "It is okay, just let him come inside and buy a torch for himself, it is just a torch after all. No need for such a big commotion."

Zhang didn't know that the reason why Weng was angry at Zhengyi was that he had just tried to kill Bhatian, he only thought that maybe this guy tried to steal some torches under Weng's nose and got caught while doing the act.

He hadn't clearly heard their conversations before, so he didn't know why Zhengyi was knocked outside to the wall by Weng.

Realising that Mr. No Face didn't mind Zhengyi's presence, Weng hesitated for a bit before letting him inside, albeit with a burning gaze from his eyes directed at Zhengyi.

Zhengyi ignored Weng and Went inside before thanking the mysterious black masked man politely.

After getting inside, he noticed that the people inside became a bit cautious around him, he could even feel many pairs of eyes staring at him from somewhere.

'Now, finally it is time to inspect the shop.' Zhengyi thought and looked at Zhang ergou before smiling and introducing himself.

"Hello Mr, My name is Tao, and I am a wanderer that travels to find the wonders of this world. I noticed that these esteemed people are very respectful to you for some reason, so I wondered whether you are the true owner of this shop and the unique items known as torches were made by you.?"

Zhang stared at this young handsome looking guy and wondered 'A wanderer? He looks so young, instead of cultivating trying to gain power or money, he is looking for the wonders of this world? Was this guy born with a matured mind?"

Zhang could not feel any type of qi from his body, so he guessed that this Tao guy was just a normal person without any power, so his age should not be much older than his own, maybe around 25 or 26?.

"Well Mr. Tao, actually I am not the owner of this shop, but a profit shareholder of torches. Miss Bhatian here is the real owner." He pointed at Bhatian after saying this.

Tao(Zhengyi) looked enlightened and greeted Bhatian before asking.

"So Miss Bhafian it is, nice to meet you again Miss. I am sorry for my rudeness from before, I was just so excited after seeing the torch you gave me, that I couldn't control myself, and made an embarrassing pose before you. After realising what I was doing, I stopped myself. I just wanted to ask about the torches, but it seems like your guard misunderstood my previous action and punched me out of the shop."

After listening to his explanation, everyone except Weng started to believe him a bit.

After all, others have not felt the killing intent behind that stabbing posture from Zhengyi.

Weng was still hostile and cautious of him.

Bhatian hurriedly replied "I have to correct you a bit Mr. Tao, Mr. Weng is not just a guard, he is my benefactor. As for your previous action, I dont really mind, so you don't have to worry."

Tao(Zhengyi) looked relieved and happy after hearing that Bhatian didn't mind his previous actions. "It is okay, let's forget about the past and start anew, I want to buy a torch, so can I get one?"

"Yes, sure" Bhatian moved, and took out a torch with a set of battery from a box and gave it to Tao( Zhengyi).

 

After taking the torch, he gave three spiritual stones to Bhatian before again seriously inspecting it.

Seeing that he already bought a torch, but for some reason wasn't moving out, Weng opened his mouth and said "Now that you have bought a torch, I think it is time for you to go away."

Weng was about to move forward and push him out, when suddenly Tao's eyes shone with a bright flash of light before he moved forward and suddenly bowed in front of Bhatian!.

"Please let me stay here for a while! If you want then I can even be a shop cleaner here! Please I am very fascinated by this artifact, I just want to study the wonders of this torch for a while!" His voice had a pleading and desperate tone to it, but his eyes had this light of unwavering determination!.

 

 

(AUTHOR'S THOUGHTS: I was busy before, from tommorow I will be active and try to release more interesting chapters!. I was busy for a while, so 41 to 43 chapters were written in a hurry. Even I find them quite dull and boring.)

 

8