Notice on the future of this novel
329 17 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am dropping...just kidding.

Ok well you will probably hate me for this but I am taking a break with this work.

So I was thinking that...with my current level I don't think I will be able to complete this novel.

It has some insane potential to be a great work but my ability right now is limited as an author.

After all, it has too many elements like world travelling, galaxies, diff power systems and to structurally mix them together would be quite difficult for me as a newbie.

 

It is not like I cannot keep writing this just that the story would be kind of lacking.

Everyday after coming home I think to myself 'What should I do to mix that or how should I go about explaining this?'

Even if I think of an idea it is immediately followed by me finding a loophole so there is that.

Don't misunderstand...I already have an end goal in mind, I know the end of this story but executing that for me would be quite difficult for now.

I may even completely trash the story.

I have some crazy ideas regarding this like making a webcomic out of it and animate it. I don't want to do it half-assedly with my limited ability.

 

 

For now maybe I will write something else, something much easier to write than 'I became a faceless expert', (After brainstorming for many days I decided to keep this title for the novel.)

 

I will continue to write this novel after at least getting some maturity and experience.

You will probably think that I am just being lazy...well in a way I am because although I have the ideas on what to do? what not to do? but executing it is very difficult for me.

Like I know what should happen but how I should make it happen in the story is the troublesome part.

I am quite lazy to keep brainstorming like this for some important arcs in the future part of this story, and then there comes the loopholes that I sometimes find and keep on fixing.

 

Some of you may say "You can accumulate experience by writing this novel, it doesn't have to be something else right?"

As I have written above, I don't want to half-ass this story with my inexperience.

 

That's it, thanks for reading.

whoever is reading this you can expect the return of this novel in the future.

 

 

 

 

8