Ch-48 A special realm called Internet?
175 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What….?

Mr. No face wants to teach Bhatian how to make torches?

Bingwen and pingwen curiously stared at Zhang and wondered whether he actually had the intention to impart the art of making torches to Bhatian way before, he was just checking their attitude and willingness for the business this whole month.

Mengxi actually thought the same, Chunxi and Yungxi were a bit excited; they stared at Bhatian expecting her to accept the offer.

Under their expectations Bhatian didn't waver and calmly stated her opinions to Zhang.

"Even if I learn the art I am not sure whether I can make properly functioning torches like the ones you bring, after all I am not an alchemist. In my opinion you should teach that art to someone else."

Hearing this Zhang shook his head and replied "It is pretty easy to make these, with enough practice and experience you and your whole family would be able to make them."

Making torches was not that complicated, with enough knowledge and practice any normal teenager can make a basic, normal torch.

Bhatian still looked worried so Zhang turned his head to look at her family members giving them a signal with his non existent eyes.

Seeing him looking in their direction Mengxi realised something and quickly went up to her mother to urge her to agree to the offer. Following Mengxi her two sisters also quickly approached Bhatian and began urging her.

The two male husbands just stood in their place as they thought that the three sisters would be enough.

After being forced by her daughters and seeing that Mr. No face also wanted her to learn, Bhatian agreed albeit with some hesitation.

Finally seeing her agree, Zhang went away and quickly brought his brown coloured bag from somewhere.

Seeing the weird bag in his hands, the people including Bhatian curiously stared at it.

'That is a weird looking bag but it must be some unique treasure since Mr. No face holds it.'

They never dared to touch his bag as they were afraid that something might happen to them.

 

After coming inside Zhang took out his Laptop and operated it under the eyes of everyone present in the room.

Everyone hurriedly went closer to look at this mysterious object that Mr. No face suddenly took out from his bag.

Mengxi curiously asked "What is this weird object Mr. No face?"

Hearing her question everyone excluding Zhang stared at him waiting for him to explain something about this weird looking object.

Zhang didn't waste much time explaining about the laptop and just said "This is a laptop, there are many things that it can do but the most useful thing about this to me is that it can connect to a realm called the Internet, which has an uncountable number of secrets about the universe. The Internet also has many worlds, galaxies, powerful beings etc etc. Well you don't have to think too much about it, just know that you will be learning from here."

He stopped using honorifics like using Miss as he has become close enough with everyone after living here for a month.

….

????

'This small object can do so much!??' everyone was a bit shocked after hearing this kind of description from Mr. No face, especially Weng who was sneakily eavesdropping on them.

'A realm called Internet….so that's an object which can connect to a mysterious realm called internet?....this is just….'

Weng didn't know what to feel right now, he felt like he had somehow come across a big secret that was above his world!.

He wanted to know more about this laptop and the mysterious realm called the internet.

'It seems like Mr. No face doesn't want to explain much, guess I will have to ask the Martial palace about this.'

The other people including Bhatian weren't that shocked after all they were pretty ignorant regarding the world and didn't even know whether different worlds existed.

…..

After everyone calmed down, Zhang clicked on the downloaded folder option in his laptop and clicked on a video file with the title 'Torches'. Before coming to this world he had already downloaded a video that explained and demonstrated how to make torches.

After seeing him clicking a file the screen suddenly went black, everyone came closer to check what happened.

Seeing them being so serious like this made Zhang chuckle a bit. 'Ah...how nostalgic, I acted just like them as a kid when I got my first smartphone.'

Everyone was seriously staring at the black screen when a person suddenly appeared on the it!. 

"Hello folks!, this is Mark and you're here watching Techsavvy, today I will ...."

Woah….

"Aahh!"

Seeing the sudden transition Chunxi and Yungxi jumped and shrieked nervously.

Pingwen, Bingwen and Mengxi stood up and fearfully looked at this person, Weng burst open the door and came closer to the laptop threateningly staring at the person.

Although Bhatian and Weng had already seen something like this when Zhang first battled with Qing fa but they were still cautious since this guy was unknown to them.

 

Seeing such a big commotion Zhang almost laughed 'they are quite cute.'

He shook his head and sighed before explaining that this was just a recorded scene and not some person actually talking with us. In order to make them understand he said that this was a torch making inheritance that this alchemist left behind so that anyone could learn from him.

"This is just one of the many alchemists present in the realm of Internet , just that he is more famous than many others. He explains in a very simple way so you will probably be able to learn how to make torches easily."

With this video people could easily learn how to make torches, just that there was one problem, only Bhatian and Weng with their Palace badges would be able to understand what Techsavvy guy is explaining. In order to let her family members learn as well, Zhang advised Weng and Bhatian to explain what they have understood to them later on.

With this the problem should not affect them much.

…..

While Zhang was explaining and thinking about unknown things, Weng, Bhatian and her family members were silently staring at the laptop screen or specifically at the person in the paused video.

'So this guy is an alchemist.....just what is this Internet realm? Is it some kind of powerful place where big shots roam around? Is Mr. No face also a part of it?'

The person on the screen was a young looking man with pale white skin. He had a weird shaped glass on his eyes, the place where he was sitting looked special and unique.

'So his name is Mark, his facial complexion and name is very similar to Miss Bennet. He also looks very normal as if he could die with just a punch, but he must be a very powerful person!.' They had already thought that his Mark guy was very powerful just from the overall carefree aura he carried with him.

After overthinking for a while they decided to play the video, they followed how Mr. No face moved the cursor before, and clicked on a triangle shaped button in the middle of the screen.

The video started playing again.

"Today I will teach you guys how to make torches, it is very easy and simple, you can even make torches using water bottles. If you want to know how? Then check out our previous video through clicking on the link given in the description. Anyway, let's get back to the topic…"

Except Weng and Bhatian, nobody seemed to be understanding anything, Bhatian and Weng became confused about the link given in the description part that the alchemist spoke about.

Seeing this, Zhang came up and fast forwarded the video a bit before reaching the part where the person started explaining.

Since the others could not understand anything they went out and started doing their own things, while Weng and Bhatian sat down continuing to watch the video.

Weng wanted to watch because he was curious and wanted to find out more about this internet realm through this video and Bhatian just wanted to learn how to make torches.

……

Two days passed, Weng and Bhatian learned a lot from the video, they kept rewatching the same video again and again during these two days, they even felt that if they had the materials then they could probably make a torch.

They wanted to try but before they could get to action a person suddenly visited the shop. It was Tao(Zhengyi). 

Seeing him, Zhang was a bit happy because he started liking this guy after conversing with him everyday for a month.

From their conversations, Zhang felt that Tao was an easy going individual and knew many interesting things. He was even shocked at how well he got along with a person from a different world with completely different experience in life.

"Hey, Mr. Tao, you have not visited this shop for almost two days, was there a problem?" He curiously asked.

Tao looked depressed and had this dark look on his face.

'I can't go back to my home due to this beast tide...haaa so annoying. I wanted to quickly go back and sleep…..sigh.'

He had already inspected the shop and its people through day to day interaction, he could tell that these people were good hearted.

'Even the big muscular guy is good natured, he must have experienced something bad in the past as evident through seeing how worried and careful he looks with me around Bhatian and her family members. Did he lose someone before? From my observation he atleast has enough morals to not hurt or kill innocent people.'

After thinking of this he looked at Zhang and answered "Yeah, I was sick for a while that is why I couldn't come to visit."

'Mr. No face….I still can't figure him out, whenever I try to observe him my head unknowingly starts hurting, I feel like I am seeing an illusion and not a real thing and can only confirm his personality through conversations.'

From their previous conversations, Zhengyi could tell that this mysterious guy was a very carefree person. Just from the way he speaks about the various topics it almost felt like he was talking with some young guy his own age but he was sure that Mr. No face was probably very older compared to him.

From all this observations, Zhengyi concluded that they didn't have any ill intention and decided to report this back to the Qing prefecture officials but the sudden beast tide wrecked his plans, after all this kind of tide should have happened after one more month but the beasts suddenly became frenzied and came much faster than expected.

'Was it because of that suspected immortal inheritance that suddenly appeared here? Due to it the density of the qi increased which attracted the attention of these beasts?'

…..

After hearing that he was sick, Zhang nodded and silently stared at his friend.

'He looks quite exhausted...is it because of the beast tide?'

"You should take care of yourself you know? Don't go around playing outside, anyway what brought you here today?"

Tao shook his head and replied "Whatever, I came here today to inform you all of the upcoming beast tide in the Yung prefecture. It should probably happen around the end of this week."

"Oh!, really?" Asked Zhang he wanted to go and see what the beast tide looks like and if possible test the limits of his secret defence sealing power.

'I want to see how long my defence can last so that I can be sure and confidently use my powers in the future.'

 

 

7