CH- 8 He is strong….
427 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After she challenged Zhang to a fight, she stopped speaking and remained silent while waiting for his response.

Zhang heard her issuing a challenge to him and got anxious,

He wanted to turn down her offer but if he does so, people would start doubting him and who knows he may get challenged every so often by people.

If people start doubting him and keep issuing him a challenge then he won't be able to keep turning down the challenges and sooner or later his cover will be out.

He wanted to turn down her challenge whether indirectly or in a way that people won't doubt him,

But before he could think of a way, he again heard that voice say something.

" Member Qing fa challenges Mr No face a judge to a fight, if she wins then she will replace him as a judge and if he wins, then Member Qing fa will have to do a mission for Mr No face"

" Every judge can only be challenged once in a day and A judge cannot refuse the challenge that is the rule here"

When Zhang ergou heard the explanation from the voice he got scared and even more anxious than before.

The atmosphere was just getting all serious with Zhang just standing in his place silently looking at the direction of Qing with no response from his side when they both suddenly disappeared from their respective places at the same time.

Others were shocked to find out that they just disappeared right under their noses but before anyone could say anything, they heard a sound coming from the front side of the palace.

Everyone turned towards the direction of the sound.

They noticed the Big Screen that was etched on top of the palace was making some weird noises,

They got curious thinking about what it was? so, they all moved towards the screen to find out what was happening.

When everyone gathered there, they saw the screen get clearer and after the screen got completely cleared, they saw a place. 

On the screen they could see a big Arena and outside the arena, all they could see was an environment full of sand.

The place looked like a dessert, a hot bright Sun was hovering above the arena that illuminated the whole surroundings.

In the arena they could see two people standing opposite to each other, one was a male and the other was a female.

The people found them familiar and realised that they were both the people that had just disappeared a while ago.

One was the Woman named Qing fa who called herself the deputy sect master of Tenzing sect and on the opposite side was a male with no facial features, a mysterious entity that called himself Mr. No face.

They were both looking at each other, Qing fa looked serious, she looked like she was thinking about something, Nobody knew what Mr. No face was thinking because they couldn't see his face, they didn't know what expression he was making right now, but he looked like he was at ease with no worries, he was standing in the exact same manner since the first time he came here without any changes to his position,

He didn't even turn his head once to look at his new surroundings after being transported to that dessert.

He just calmly looked at the direction of Qing fu waiting for her attacks.

At least that's what people thought after looking at Zhang.

General Luo stared at the screen and thought that Zhang would be the winner, he never doubted that Zhang was weak, in fact he even wondered whether Zhang is stronger than himself. 

He couldn't sense his strength so he didn't know how powerful Zhang is but now that someone challenged him to a fight he has a chance to see how strong he is.

Bufang was looking at Zhang the whole time, he completely ignored the girl that challenged Zhang because he also thought that she would lose the moment she challenged Zhang.

He and some strong people could sense that although the girl was considered strong,

she wasn't strong enough to defeat any one of the Judges, 

At most she should be as strong as a Rank 6 Magical King.

In the Wuhan continent, Cultivators were called magicians and their ranking system was also very simple.

First was the Magical apprentice with 3 levels called level 1,2 and 3, After becoming a level three magical apprentice, 

They can improve further to become a rank 1 Magician.... after that would be rank 2 magician and then rank 3 magician.

Till rank 3 everyone would be called magicians,

 It changes after rank 3.... that is at rank 4 the rankings would start having different names.

Rank 4 is called elemental mage because till rank 3 every magicians would use some kind of spells to invoke magic by stimulating the elements in the environment, 

They can use any element magic till rank 3 but they aren't proficient at any particular elements, they are jack of all trades but master of none.

Only when they reach rank 4 could they be considered to have mastered an element, 

There are six main elements: Fire, water, earth, wind, dark and light, ther exists other rare elements like

Thunder, ice, etc.

If someone could master anyone of the elements, they would be considered to have reached rank 4.

They would still be able to use other elements of magic, but their attacks won't be as strong as the elements that they have a mastery in. 

Magicians of this rank are able to control an element of their mastery without any spells, they can attack with just moving their hands.

As for rank 5 magical grand masters, the magicians of this rank have already mastered 2 elements and can control these elements without invoking any spells.

Rank 6 Magical kings have mastered 3 elements, and it goes on till rank 8 Magical sage, where they have already mastered at least six elements. More elements exists but mastery of only six elements are required to become a rank 8 Magical sage.

To become a rank eight magical sage, they have to master the last two elements that they have yet to master, 

Only then could they be considered to have reached rank 8.

They can control the environment with just their thoughts and attack without even moving a single step, they have complete control over their attacks.

It is said that to become a rank 9 Magical god, magicians have to completely mix all six elements, that they have mastered and create a new type of element, which is said to be even more difficult than the hardness of becoming a magical apprentice to Rank 8 Magical sage combined.

In ancient times, there used to be magicians on the level of rank 9 but nowadays there are no rank 9 magicians

Rank 8 magicians are the leaders but even they are declining faster, because everypne is trying to reach rank 9, but nobody has ever had any success and died after the end of their life spans.

Coming back to right now, Bufang was a bit curious about Zhang and wanted to know his strength,

This was a perfect chance to inspect him.

Feng shu was thinking the same.

Not many people could sense the power levels of judges, so many of them even thought that maybe she could win because they could sense that Qing fa was strong and could feel the same pressure that they felt from the judges.

They could not identify whose pressure was stronger because they themselves were weak and thought that all of them were strong. They thought that there might be a good fight coming on.

Everyone was having their own secret thoughts, But they didn't know that Zhang was very anxious right now, he didn't even realise that he was transported somewhere, his head was completely occupied with thoughts, he kept thinking about what to do in this kind of situation and started started panicking.

After a while.. everyone saw Qing fa making a move, at first she made a standard bow,

After that she took out her sword from her waist and started sprinting towards Zhang,

Everyone excitedly looked at the screen, they didn't want to miss anything.

When Qing fa reached a certain distance, she made a strange move and disappeared, 

Everyone was wondering how she disappeared.

 But suddenly she reappeared behind Zhang out of nowhere!! And attacked!!.

wooooosh!!! the sword made a whistling sound.

The attack was about to reach Zhang but suddenly out of nowhere she saw Zhang raise his hand and grab the sword with his bare hand,

The strong force behind that attack was enough to crack the ground but the ground did not crack because it was strong enough to withstand the force.

The pressure from that attack went in all directions, fluttering both of their hair and dresses.....but that was it.

Qing fa was still in the air still holding that attacking pose while below her was Zhang holding the sword with his hand.

She wanted to take it out but to her surprise, she found out that she can't move it even a single bit.

Even more surprising was the fact that she noticed that she was not able to use qi to boost her strength.

It was like all her power got completely sealed the moment Zhang grabbed her sword and made indirect contact with her.

She panicked, it was a very strange feeling,

she felt like she became a normal person with no cultivation.

She felt her strength leaving her body, 

Suddenly she saw Zhang making some movement,

She noticed that Zhang was about to raise his other hand,

But before Zhang could do something She decisively left her sword and sprinted far away, 

she realised that she was regaining her strength after she went far away from Zhang.

Her whole body was shaking ...After a while she made a decision and suddenly bowed a whole 90 degree angle before saying

" I have embarrassed myself before you Mr. No face, I have learned my mistake,

Now that I have realised the difference between us, I would like to forfeit our match,

I have lost "1

Her hands were shaking while saying this,

She kept thinking

He is strong.....

14