Ch-22 Bhatian wants to beat people up
265 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bufang was standing outside looking at the scenery of the Shu faction while sighing to himself.

"Miss Feng has a nice family...….".

He was just reminiscing about his past when Feng Shu came outside the room.

" Mr Fang, we have made some arrangement for your accommodation in the faction"

She took out a wooden token and gave it to him." Show this to one of the members and he/she will take you to your room. You can rest for today, tomorrow you will have to travel to the Hu empire in the southern region as an envoy."

Bufang was eager to travel to this Aru continent, so he didn't mind the arrangement.

"Ok then miss Feng, take care" after saying this, he took the token and went to find a member, while Feng Shu went somewhere to handle some important work regarding the trade matter.

 

In the Du kingdom of the Fu empire, in the Qing prefecture was the Tenzing sect.

Inside the sect, many disciples could be seen training under elders, outer disciples sweeping the courtyards, inner disciples and core disciples silently cultivating, and elders drinking tea.

 

Inside one of the deputy sect master rooms, Qing fa was thrown out by a portal before it disappeared.

"hmm…..it always feels so dizzy…." Said Qing.

She stood up slowly and readied herself before walking out of her room to meet with the sect master. She had a torchlight in her hands.

After reaching the sect masters room, she knocked on the door and got permission before getting in.

Inside the room was an old woman with a bronze face, she was the sect master of the Tenzing sect.

Currently the sect master was meditating, so Qing fa waited for a while.

After sometime the sect master finally opened her eyes and saw Qing was waiting for her.

" What happened? Is there something that you want to tell me about, deputy sect master Qing?" Asked the bronze-faced woman.

Hearing her question, Qing fa prepared herself for a bit before speaking.

"Sect master Su, I came here today to tell you about a business opportunity for our sect and also about something important." Back In the palace everyone had already heard about the plans regarding exposing the palace, they heard the plan between the three judges and decided to act the same way.

Sect master Su raised her right eyebrow "oh...what kind of deal?".

She looked interested.

Seeing her interest, Qing fa didn't delay and told her about the existence of the Martial palace,

She just changed some information like the palace was created by many powerful people of the continent and she was randomly chosen as a member.

Finally she reached the part about Zhang ergou. " There I met a very powerful person, out of all the judges, he was the most mysterious. I fought him to see what level judges were at, but the moment I attacked him my powers were instantly sealed, it was like my whole cultivation realm was gone and I became a normal person!!"

Listening till here Master Su was frowning hard, it looked like she was thinking about something.

" I still can't believe that you experienced something so miraculous…..can you show me some proof". Master Su was doubtful, she wondered whether something so miraculous could happen.

" Yes!, Here see this torchlight, this is the business deal that Mr no face was talking about "

After saying this, she explained about the deal that they had in the palace and also about the uses of the torches.

"Hm...this is a very useful item for low-level cultivators but why can't Mr no face himself sell these things?" Asked Master Su.

Qing was prepared for this question " Actually Master Su, he is from a very faraway continent, where these torches are very normal and almost everyone has a torch, he can't come here to sell torches as it is very far away from his continent. Even an immortal can't cross continents due to terrible waves and the environment on the sea."

Hearing the explanation, Master Su was slightly convinced but she noticed a word ' Immortal' escaped from Qing fa's mouth.

"Immortal?....."

Qing fa was able to hear sect master Su's hushed voice and replied. "It is just my conjecture but I think that Mr. No Face should be as strong as an immortal as he is able to easily suppress my cultivation. I don't think a transcendent realm expert would be able to completely suppress an expert of a spiritual transformation realm.

Master Su nodded her head " Yes, that should be the case. Transcendence realm experts are basically trying to make their soul transcend outwards from their body and keep increasing the soul body until it reaches the sky. In spiritual transformation, we have to transform our small sized infant soul to that of our actual body size. After that, we have to assimilate it within our body only then would we reach the spiritual assimilation realm. Mysteries of soul can't be understood by a transcendence realm expert; only an immortal who has already broken his/her shackles of soul and became undying are able to understand about souls."

Qing fa nodded her head " this is why I think Mr. No face is an immortal, since he can easily seal my soul, making the soul disappear and reappear without killing should be an ability that only immortals can do."

Master Su went deep in thoughts for a while and said " The deal that you mentioned you are allowed to do it and about that Weng kai....since Mr. No face has already decided to support him then we don't have to worry, just help him, you may go now."

Qing fa was elated; she made a fist sign and bade Master Su farewell before leaving.

Master Su looked wary and excited for some reason. 

She didn't completely believe Qing fa, she had her own doubts about the palace.

' Qing fa was trying very hard to downplay the abilities of the Martial palace',

She noticed that intention very early on, '...I don't think it is so simple as she explained.'

Though she was curious, master Su didn't dwell too much into it.

' It is a good thing that she was able to become a member of that place, that place is definitely not so simple, it might even invite troubles in the future...'

Although she was wary, she didn't think it was a bad thing, the opportunity to improve themselves comes with a price.

She noticed that her own improvement was stalled for a long time, if nothing happened, her cultivation path would end at the spiritual assimilation realm. She and her sect needed an opportunity to improve further and this was that opportunity.

'I have to take this opportunity no matter what!!'

She picked up the torch that Qing fa left behind and inspected it 'hm…..I can feel some form of energy inside this torch, but it is in very small quantity with upure quality. Is this the energy from a different continent? If so, then it is very different from ours….'

She was a bit shocked before, when she got to know about a different continent in the world, but she wasn't shocked for a long time, as she already had some doubts about it.

 

Qing fa took some members with her and directly went in the direction of Yung city where Neng county was located.

Bha tian was currently sitting peacefully on a chair basking in the sunlight.

It looked like she was sleeping peacefully, but if a cultivator saw this scene then he/she would know that Bha tian was currently absorbing the spiritual qi from her surroundings.

The spiritual qi kept pouring inside Bha tian until a 'pish' sound was heard.

Bha tian finally opened her eyes " According to the information shared by master, I should have broken through to the first stage of the qi cultivation..."

She looked happy and also sad, she found out that she had a mid level talent in cultivation, which was much better than many villagers. 

If she started cultivating from her youth then she would have become a strong cultivator by now, she wouldn't have suffered so much then.

' No….I should not feel sad, it seems like after having suffered so much, I finally will have some satisfaction in life.'

She became determined to cultivate very hard and become strong someday to repay her three benefactors Mr. No face, Mr. Weng and Miss Qing fa.

While she was thinking of all this, a person walked up to her, Bha tian raised her head and saw that it was her eldest daughter Mingxi.

Mingxi had light brown skin with a clean and a beautiful face, her body wasn't skinny but thick with no unnecessary fat, she was wearing a long shirt which reached to her thigh area.

It seems like due to working everyday she gained some tight skin.

" Is there something you need?" asked Bha tian.

" No mother….it's just that…" Mingxi had a hesitant look.

Bha tian frowned and again asked " what is the matter? Say it" this time Bha tian said this in a serious tone.

Mingxi became scared and said " Mother…..actually Panzen brought his family members and an elder of the village to meet you." She said this in a sad tone, she knew that there would be some trouble.

Although they frequently came to ask Bha tian to handover her properties to Panzen, they never came over with an elder.

Bha tian would always reject them, but this time there was an elder with them, it would be troublesome to reject the elder. Mingxi was afraid.

Bha tian became troubled after hearing about the situation, but after some thought she realised that she had already started cultivating and reached qi cultivation.

' Maybe I should beat them up and throw them out including Panzen…..but I don't know what to do, can I really defeat them?' Bha tian was afraid and a bit excited to try out the strength of her cultivation.

She looked around and found some rocks and sticks in the surroundings.

She picked some rocks and gave Mingxi a thick and long stick to hold.

After making some mental preparation she directly went towards the room.

' Mr. Weng said that he would reach my village by tomorrow, so I don't have to worry about retaliation by the village'

She hated almost everyone in her village and had some pent up stress due to her sufferings.

' I will have to beat them very hard, only then will they fear me' thought Bha tian.

Mingxi was confused about what Bha tian was doing. ' Does mother want to beat them up?

But why? Can we two even beat all of them together? It seems like my mother has gone mad!!

I have to stop her!!.' thought Mingxi.

She was about to quickly stop her mother but she was too late for it.

Bha tian soon reached the living room where many people were gathered.

Everyone saw Bha tian appearing with her daughter.

Panzen quickly went up to greet Bha tian " greeting mother in law, Elder Na came to meet you today with my family."

Panzen was smiling while saying this, but the smile was a fake one.

'Today with elder Na's help, I will snatch her properties no !matter what!!' He was determined.

His family members also greeted her, Bha tian was silent throughout.

Everyone noticed her silence, but didn't say anything because they were delighted thinking that she must have no way out now.

Elder Na noticed Bha tian and thought. 'So this is the woman who holds such a big property.'

He sighed and got up to greet Bha tian." Greetings Bha tian, today I came here for something important."

Bha tian finally said something in a peaceful tone " Greetings elder, may I know what that important thing is?"

Elder Na thought for a while and said " I want you to give up your rights over this property and hand it over to your Daughter's husband Panzen. Our village has a rule that only male owners have the right to keep a property, you had a male before but he didn't want the property ,so we didn't force you, but now you have a male who wants your properties.

According to rules, you have to hand over your rights of property to your son in law."

After saying this Elder Na became silent.

Other family members started making noises and asked Bha tian to give up her rights and give it to Panzen.

Panzen looked smug and moved his head towards the direction of Mengxi, he smiled lecherously while looking at her long and thick legs and soft looking chest.

Mengxi noticed his look and stared coldly at him, her stare made Panzen scared and made him remember about the night when he got beat up by her.

Panzen was angry ' Soon I will become the owner of this place, when that happens, I will play with you everyday and night hmph!' thought Panzen.

Bha tian looked peacefully at everyone and said.

10