Ch-23 Bhatian and her daughter beats people up.
234 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I don't think there is any rule like that, is there? Panzen isn't my son and he forcefully married my daughter. My daughter and I both don't like him, so why should I give up my properties to him?."

Elder Na didn't get angry at her refusal and replied "It is true that this rule does not exist but it has become an undisputed fact that a house should only have a male owner to be safe, afterall if a woman becomes an owner, she will be targeted by many people. Although it is very unfair to women, that is how it works. You can't change it because you are weak." Elder Na said this in a serious tone, he wanted Bha tian to understand that she was not in a position to argue with him and the village.

Bha tian after hearing the words of elder Na became silent, after a while she looked at elder Na and softly asked,"How much are you being offered for helping them?."

Elder Na became a bit irritated by her question "you ask too much, just give the property to Panzen and I will leave. Do you think I am getting anything from it? You are very shallow as expected of the daughter of an idiot father who was just lucky enough to get a bit richer than us, don't be too arrogant!." He was a bit irritated, that is why he just straight up insulted her, only after releasing his pent up irritation did he realise that he spoke too much.

The family members of Panzen started bickering like annoying flies and also started insulting Bha tian and her father.

Mingxi was clenching the thick and long wooden stick tightly in her hands, the stick was hidden nicely by her, so most people didn't see it.

Seeing all the commotion, elder Na was about to say something when a small pebble hit his face.

"Pak!...aah!!" Elder Na fell down on his butt, he was bleeding from one of his eyes.

Everyone turned silent and looked towards elder Na and wondered what happened to him.

"Elder Na!.."Panzen quickly ran to his side and tried to pick him up but before he could help, a sharp pointed rock hit his cheek.

"Pak!...ayo!!" Panzen was knocked 3 metres away from his initial position and hit a table before falling down.

Everyone noticed that Panzen's cheek was cut open and it was bleeding.

After a while the atmosphere of the room became chaotic with many people being hit with small rocks one by one.

Elder Na noticed that Bha tian was the culprit who was throwing small pebbles at them.

"Bha tian!! What are you doing!!? Don't you know that I am an elder!! You will be heavily punished for your actions today!!" He said this with an angry face, while pointing his main finger at her.

He was about to shout again but this time he was hit with three pebbles at the same time.

It seems like elder Na irked Bha Tian a bit, which led her to throw the rocks like a professional pitcher. Elder Na almost lost his mind due to the pain.

Bha tian looked at Mingxi and said " Go it is your turn….beat your husband like a bitch."

Mingxi was recently shocked by her mother's action. 'Is my mother so aggressive? Wasn't she very peaceful and submissive before? How did she become so hot blooded? And how is she so strong and flexible even now?.'

She decided to ask this question later but now she had to beat her husband, so she decisively went towards the direction of Panzen.

Panzen was currently trying to hide behind a wooden table, he sneakily looked towards Bha tian to see whether she was going to attack him.

He saw that Bha tian was currently focusing on his family members and was relieved.

'phew…..I have to get out, this old woman has gone crazy! And how is she even able to throw rocks like that? Shouldn't her shoulder and back hurt in doing so?.'

He was just thinking about running away, when he noticed someone approaching him from beside him. 

He turned his head to see who it was and found his current wife was aggressively coming for him with a thick and long stick.

'!!!!!!!' He immediately got up and started running around the house like a cock while Minxi chased after him.

"Pak!!...pak!...pak!....ahh!!" Finally after getting hit so many times in his buttocks, he lost his strength and fell down, Mingxi looked like a psychopath beating him.

Bha tian was shocked to see her daughter like that, 'Was my daughter always so crazy before?.' Both of them didn't know that years of pain and suffering had made both of them a bit crazy in the head, they themselves haven't realised that.

Elder Na lost his consciousness while Panzen didn't look like he would survive.

Finally after some beating, Bha tian announced "Listen all of you, this is my property, don't even dare to snatch it away from me, otherwise you will suffer the consequences, now get lost!!."

Everyone present immediately left her place while supporting each other.

Mengxi came in front of Bha tian, she looked worried about something.

"Mother, let's run away...they will come back for revenge and this time they may even bring powerful fighters with them."

Bha tian looked at her daughter and shook her head "What are you saying? Did I beat them up to just run away? You don't have to bother about their revenge, by tomorrow one of my benefactors will be coming here to protect us. We should clean up the place and wait for him."

"Eh?..what?..benefactor?...what do you mean mother?"Mengxi was confused.

"It is a long story, but first let's clean up this place and then I will tell you" after saying this Bha tian started cleaning.

Mengxi could only helplessly help her mother.

Many people in the village saw Panzen and elder Na being carried by some people, they looked terrible with many injuries in their body.

Most people knew that they went to make trouble with Bha tian, but it seems like they were beaten up quite badly by her.

Some people thought 'Is Bha tian so fierce that she can beat up so many people?.'

They didn't believe it and thought that some accident must have happened while they were travelling.

After 2 days, news spread that Elder Na was beaten up by Bha tian, this sparked a lot of anger from village elders and the village chief.

They assembled a group of able fighters and directly went towards Bha tian's home.

After reaching the place one of the village elders shouted.

"Get out Bha tian!!! How dare you trample upon the authority of an elder!!!?" His saliva was dripping out of his mouth.

There was no response from her which made the elder even more angry.

The chief leader stopped him before ordering the fighters to go inside the house and bring Bha tian and her daughter.

The fighters went inside the courtyard of the house.

The commotion attracted many other people from the village.

A crowd was gathered around them, among many villagers, there were two beautiful women standing with their husbands, they all looked worried for Bha tian.

The two women were Bha tian's Daughters, they were standing together with their husbands.

It was evening, the sun was deep orange in colour, mosquitoes started appearing.

The mosquitoes looked much bigger and stronger than earth's.mosquitoes.

People were waiting for Bha tian and her daughter to come out.

Suddenly!!There was a cry of a man coming from inside, after a while, a guy was thrown out and one by one every fighter was thrown outside by someone.

After everyone was thrown out, a scary looking bald man came out of the house.

"Who dares to make trouble? If you want to die then come here."said the muscular man.

The people outside including the Chief and the elders became pale faced after seeing a big bear sized muscular guy come outside.

The guy was Weng, everyone stared silently at him, following the big muscular guy was Bha tian and her daughter.

After everyone settled down Weng said "Miss Bha tian is under our protection from now on, don't make trouble here otherwise be ready for terrible consequences."

Following his words a group of muscular men came out, all of them were half naked.

'Gulp….' Everyone gulped, including Panzen, the village chief, elder Na and the elder that was shouting earlier.

The two daughters were shocked, including their husbands.

They turned their heads to look at each other and saw the same shock on each other's faces.

Suddenly, the Chief leader went ahead and cupped his fist to Weng and said "It is a pleasure to meet a strong fighter such as yourself" after saying this he looked towards Bha tian.

"It seems like there was a misunderstanding between us, sorry for the disturbance, please do forgive us."

He bent down after saying this, the elders turned their heads to look at each other before sighing and also bent down to apologise.

They didn't know why such strong people were protecting Bha tian, but they knew that with their help Bha tian would easily become the strongest person in the village.

They could only sigh helplessly at such a sudden situation.

Bha tian ignored the chief leader and looked at the villagers surrounding her house.

"This is not a show please leave and continue your work" the villagers scattered after her request.

"From today, my daughter Mingxi is a widow, Panzen is no longer my son in law and this is my property. If you don't trouble me then I won't trouble you as well. You all can go back."

After saying this, she signalled for her two daughters standing far away to get inside the house with her.

After she and everyone went inside including Weng, the village chief and the elders got up and left the place.

Their faces looked terrible and the way they looked at Panzen and elder Na changed from sympathetic to hostile.

Panzen and elder Na could only run away, they might never be seen again.

11