Chapter 3-6
689 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
CONTENT WARNING- VIOLENCE, PROSTITUTION, GRAPHIC VIOLENCE, SEXUAL ASSAULT, A LEWDED LOLI(I don't go onto detail because I believe Loli's shouldn't be leaded, but it was for plot), GRAPHIC RAPE

Hey guys sorry about the wait. I planned on a 2500 chapter, just to make a 1700 chapter to then be like ok, let's add detail. Then I had a 5000word chapter and I didn't even get to the point I wanted to get to.... SOOOOOO I decided to break the chapter up, however there was no closure points I could use and I hate abrupt endings.... at 6000 words I decided to chop this into 3 chapters.... long story short here is 10k words and this is 4 chapters in one. Sorry for the wait.

Chapter 3

   The pseudo apartment-turned-nightclub was bustling with energy as the patrons yelled, hollered, drank, and laughed. There wasn't a table without a smoker, or two, someone telling a raunchy joke, or lying motionless on the table or floor mocking a victim of their most recent escapades. 

All the customers were in different states of dress for some who showed up with their group dressed in the appropriate attire would then immediately disrobe their tops to show off their "family brands"; whether it be matching back tattoos, scars, or a mixture of both. They will redress before they leave, however, that is just a few of the guests, others are dressed in the suitable dress code and change nothing of it during their visit. Looking at the crowd of 160 patrons, it looked like mixed groups of Yakuza, and office workers.

     Normally these types of men would hold their composure as to not make a fool of their leaders, however this location, [Wishbone's bone factory] was where all rules are as relaxed as they are set in stone,, as long as you don't blatantly disrespect another group or the workers. There was no reason to break the rules anyway, all things of desire were readily available; whether it be women, men, recreational drugs, prescription drugs, or just good 'Ole alcohol. You were guaranteed a good time.

In a moment all of the sounds of the room cease, as everyone turns to the stage. The shows for the evening are about to begin and The Mistress is the master of ceremonies and directs everything accordingly. A voluptuous woman walks onto the stage in a tight fitting sleeveless red dress that struggles to go over her extremely large breasts and barely covers over her nipples. She's wearing a small black mask that only covers her eyes, her red lipstick matches her dress and makes her snow white skin stand out.  Her midnight black hair is tied in a bun and held together by crimson chopsticks.

*ahem* she cleared her throat on the microphone in her hand, gaining everyone else's attention who wasn't looking up at her already.

"Attention ladies and gentlemen, Mistress Kanade is here to start our show." She said elegantly while also making a cute pose. Kanade has had her self esteem damaged in ways that affected her as a woman and a mother, but her confidence always seems to return when she wears her mistress mask. All her troubles and worries don't seem to find her when she dons her disguise. "First up are a couple of highschool sluts who think they are ready for the big time. Let's hear it for this gyaru pair…. CHIZURU AND CHIIIITOSSEEEE!"

Upon her words two girls in their highschool uniforms walk on stage. One more nervous than the other and one a little too confident. Both are blonde and tanned with a bit of makeup and about the same height. Chizuru has rounder eyes than Chitose but much smaller breasts. However, what Chizuru lacks in the breasts she makes up for in her hips and ass. They are the perfect pair that make up for what the other lacks.

While on stage everything goes silent until the mistress walks off and then music begins to play. The two girls begin to dance although Chizuru is being much more shy about it. Chitose begins to move eroticaly as the music plays causing a little stir in the crowd, but Chizuru's lack of commitment has a bigger effect and the crowd begins to boo.

"Do something you fucking stick!"

"Get off the stage!"

"Waste of my fucking time!"

Hearing all the negative reviews causes Chizuru to panic. She was the one that thought she and Chitose could become A.V stars together so she made a deal with Wishbone but now it seems she won't win over any fans and that means no funding from Wishbone. She looks over to the Mistress, who was giving a couple cameramen directions, hoping she could tell her what to do. If the girls don't win over the crowd then the video being made right now will still get leaked, but not on Wishbones official site. It'll look like 2 teenage whores just seeking attention, when in fact they want a new life.

Chizuru looks at Chitose and sees how confident she is with her moves, Chitose looks back at Chizuru and instead of a worried look, she has a very naughty grin. Chitose removes her shirt and tie and takes off her bra. Her large tan D-cups on full display she approached Chizuru and turned her back to the crowd. Chitose then bends Chizuru over and lifts her skirt exposing a pair of white lace panties that were equally cute and erotic. Chitose pulls the underwear down and she spits in the ass crack of Chizuru, this action already has the crowd cheering but as Chitose begins to finger Chizuru's asshole the crowd erupts and their yelling covers Chizurus moans. Chitose sees a cameraman getting shots of Chizuru's face.

"She must be making a lewd face." Chitose thought to herself as she inserted another finger into the suckling hole of the plump firm ass.

"Stretch me Chi-nee, open me up~." Chizuru moaned out to Chitose.

"Come on Chichi, let's give them a show!" Chitose removes her fingers and begins to strip herself. As she peels her clothes off she whips it into the crowd. When she bunched up her underwear she wiped Chizuru's ass with them before tossing it into the crowd. This incited a small brawl that was quickly finished with an unknown bald patron as the winner. Whipping her dyed blond hair around to the music, Chitose spins around and lands on her knees to slide right behind the bent over Chizuru and buried her face in her ass.

"Haaaaahhnnn~" Chizuru let out a moan while Chitose devoured her ass and pussy.

"Chichi!" *PACK* Chitose called out while slapping Chizuru's ass. "Take off your panties, I know how to really rile them up." Without moving too much and with Chitose's help, they removed the panties while keeping Chizuru bent over, still in her uniform, and allowing Chitose to keep eating her ass and pussy. Once the panties were off Chitose turned again and stuck her head under Chizuru, so now the crowd can see Chitoses pussy on full display and Chitose is now looking up at Chizuru's face while still sucking her clit. *huuuhhhhhh* Chitose took a breath as she broke away from Chizuru's pussy to speak. "PISS ON ME." Chitose called out to Chizuru.

"I-I-I," Chizuru looked behind her at the crowd, "I don't think…. I don't think I can with this many people watching." She said with a using face.

"Aren't you supposed to be a bitch in heat Chichi? Wasn't that what you promised?"

"Uh-uh-uhhh… yeah." Chizuru said teary eyed.

"Then act like a bitch and mark me with your piss, claim me as yours! Don't you want that?!" Chitose said while noticing strings of viscous fluid dripping out of Chizuru, "your pussy says you want to mark me, don't you want to claim me?" Chitose put on a fake sad face and stared up at Chizuru, "Aren't I good enough for you?..."

With those words the lust in Chizuru reaches a boiling point and her body becomes flushed in pink. Mixed with embarrassment and arousal she knew what she wanted.

"I want to claim Chitose as mine, forever!" Was the truest desire Chizuru had, and with her feelings came a geyser.

*SSSSSSSPPPPSSSSSSS*

a heavy stream of clear piss sprayed out of Chizuru and coated Chitose's whole body. Chitose rubbed her entire face in the leaking organ; chin, cheek, and forehead. All while rubbing her piss coated pussy.

The crowd reached New heights of cheering. The entire building yells and whistles overpowered the music. The cheering died down a bit when Mistress Kanade stepped back on stage. Her 2 inch red high heels avoiding every liquid on the stage, she raises the mic and speaks again.

"Ok ok! Without pausing the show, let's BEGIN THE BIDDING!"

…………………….

[Rumor]

Blackmail, extortion, bribery, and force has been used to trick women into prostitution and to sell themselves. Wishbone wanted to use women that deserved it and help women that needed it. So he figured that with porn, he could do both. Women come on stage to show their sexual talents so they could either get started with Wishbones ONLY FRIENDS A.V company and receive backing and funding. However, he will only do so when he will benefit from it. If the women requesting or being forced into the situation cannot garner favoritism from horns men in the audience, then they wouldn't be able to with people online or purchasing movies. No matter the reason they get on stage, if they perform well, they will get paid well. The bidding is for members of the crowd to join in a video with the women on stage. The women keep all the money and 65% of profits from the video, the men get a good time and possibly fame if they do very well with the female stars. Wishbone had originally thought to use men as well, but those plans seemed to have fell through.

………………………………..

After the bidding was done, several men joined the girls on stage and began their fun. They were demeaned and abused, but enjoyed the look of each other while it happened. Chizuru had three men enter her ass while Chitose gaped her pussy after being fisted and let 5 men cum and piss in her pussy. Because the stage is needed for the entire evening, the group of men and the girls walk towards the back of the building so they can continue without an audience and the men can get their money's worth. After a quick cleaning and sanitation of the stage Mistress Kanade announces the next act and the process starts again.

The next act was a mother in a struggling household that needed money for her children's tuition. Her husband is injured and can't work enough, so she had accepted this possibility of work. Wishbone has a soft spot for these cases and personally fucks the woman on stage. Seeing her lose her mind in the hands of Wishbone caused everyone to cheer. She would be extremely popular today. Her bidding earned her 9 men who took turns in groups of 3 to triple penetrate the women's pussy. Wishbone did a real number on her and she accepted the 3 dicks at once with minor resistance.

The next act was a defiant bitch who was the girlfriend of a yakuza member. Unfortunately she was caught cheating and the yakuza boyfriend said she can pay him back for all her outings, clothing, jewelry, and the car he got her before they break up. Although he had multiple women as well, cheating on a yaluza is a very dumb choice. She didn't gain popularity and was used for some of the lowest bids. She won't gain advertisements and it will be a long while before she is free of debts.

The last one was a young girl who accepted the debts of her father. She wanted everyone in her family happy and her naivety led her to believe this would be the best way to do it. She has stayed at the apartments off and on for a while and Wishbone has gotten really close to her as if she is his little sister

Her name is Takashi Mei, and she always brings a smile to Wishbone and his mother. She was one of the reasons he decided to propose to his mother. Mei told Wishbone of her plan, and he was forced to accept it and with that he realized he doesn't want to accept it more than he needs to.. he wants to let the women he loves know that he loves them, and to give them the chance to choose to be with ONLY him. He hasn't had a good track record with relationships, but he must move forward and putting his heart out there is the way he had to do that.

    Wishbone goes to one of the upper apartments because he doesn't wish to see this. He believes she's being very noble and brave even if it's stupid and if she gets mistreated in front of him, he knows he would kill the men that did it. As a boss Wishbone could do no special treatments and he couldn't pay off her father's debts that belonged to a different yakuza. Once that debt is paid, he vowed to take care of the little girl for life.

As he walked to the door a very tiny anchor wrapped around him. He looked down and saw her burying her face in his belly(almost his chest). He patted her head gently.

"Please don't hate me after this Zuzu-nii." She said in a shaking voice. Wishbone moved his hand on her head to cup her chin and make her look up at him.

"I.never.can.hate.Mei." he said in a very slow voice, to make sure he didn't mess it up. She let go of him and smiled.

"Tomorrow please make Mei your special dumplings again."

"Promise." Wishbone said. With that Wishbone left to relax in an upper floor, until Mei's bidding would be over and done with.

…….

……….

*knock knock*

"Come in." A melodic voice rang out allowing the visitor to enter. 

Wishbone walks into the apartment while still wearing his blue suit, something that the average looking girl in the room isn't used to. When he would visit her he would always do so leisurely without the trace of his occupation on his person. Seeing him hanging his head, the girl knew something was very wrong. 

The girl Laura was dressed in a skirt and white button up with long sleeves. Not an obscene skirt either, it went down to her knees and her legs were covered in black fishnets. She had short black hair that flowed just past her ear lobes with red streaks dyed in. She had her reading glasses in so she must have been studying.

Wishbone finds peace with Laura, a personality that goes against his lifestyle. She wants him out of this life but understands his decisions. She knows one day she will have to choose between a proper life and a large man that somehow made her smitten, but that day was not today.

"What's wrong?" Laura asked. Her voice was far too beautiful for her average looks, yet to Wishbone, it matched her perfectly. She was the only woman in his life that refuses to use makeup, whether it's actually by choice or because she doesn't know how to use it is something Wishbone didn't care about.

Her apartment was set up the same as every other room on the second floor and Wishbone knew how to walk through every room blindfolded, although he wouldn't, because that's just silly.

Wishbone walked past Laura and directly into her bathroom, he knew how she would react if she knew what was bothering him, so he ignored her. He desperately needed her peace she offered and not her piece of mind. In the bathroom Wishbone splashed his face with water and stared at the mirror. It seemed every time he looked at the mirror, he couldn't see the face that was there before and only the face of what he will become.

He stared deeper into his eyes in the mirror and thought to himself…. "Status"

Harano "Wishbone" Yuzu/ Level 24

Class- Evil Bastard

Strength- 11

Depravity- 11

Hate- 14

Anger- 15

Sexual Stamina- 17

Intelligence- 6

Motivation- 19

Audacity- 15

Pain Tolerance- 24

___________________

(QUEST'S)

  • Finish your RETRIBUTION. Targets completed (2/11)

  • Current target "Kaori". (For completion, break Kaori)

  • Make mom happy objectives (3 /4) (To complete, either make a wedding ceremony or impregnate)

………………………

Wishbone quietly walks out of the bathroom and waiting for him is Laura with an upset look on her face.

Why wouldn't she be upset? She hates Wishbone's line of work and wants better for him and he had the audacity to show up in his suit. Not only that he is visibly shaken and won't talk to her.

"....Forgive, Laura?"  Wishbone said in a slow deep voice that radiated apologetic energy that conflicted with his scarred up face while Laura just tried to keep glaring at him before just exhaling deeply.

*sigh*

"Ok I get it, you feel awful right?" Her words elicit a nod from Wishbone. "And you are holding back information knowing I'll find out soon anyway and get mad at you?" He nodded at her words again. "Come on then." She reached out her hand and grabbed his rough calloused hand and pulled him along. She takes him to her living room when she jumps on the couch in the center and hits a recline kicking her legs up. She pats her thighs signaling to Wishbone what to do. He slowly lays his large body on the couch, causing it to creak under his weight, and puts his melon sized head on Laura's thighs.

"Mmmmmm." Wishbone moans in contentment.

"Comfy?" Laura asked, getting another nod from Wishbone. "Good." She said as she pulled out her phone and controlled the T.V with it. She has many movies recorded that she sets aside for her and Wishbone to watch in times like these, and so she plays one. Some goofy comedy in black and white about three repair men who do more damage than actual repairs, the semi-violent slapstick shenanigans grab Wishbones full attention. For a brief few dozen minutes everything in the world was calm and peaceful, but in Wishbones world, that calm and peaceful never lasts.

………………..

*knock, knock, knock, knock*

Repetitive heavy knocks on Laura's door interrupted the lazy atmosphere.

"BOSS!" *KNOCK, KNOCK*, "BOSS!"

Hearing the urgency in the voice of the interloper, Wishbone quickly roused to his feet, causing the couch to creak again. Laura, intuitively turns off the T.V and goes back to her room to study more, knowing that whatever urgency came up, wanted nothing to do with it. 

Wishbone opens the door and sees a panic stricken face of one of his subordinates. The man, wearing all black; slacks, long sleeve button up shirt, and leather belt with a gold buckle. He was called Fodder, and he wore a red tie in contrast to his outfit so he would be an easy target. Well trimmed slick black hair, beady eyes, and a thin mustache.

"BOSS! Something happened, please come quick!" Fodder said in a timid voice, almost afraid to convey. With a grumpy sigh Wishbone followed him.

………………

Downstairs back in the club, there was a loud commotion and a crowd was gathering around a small group of individuals near the stage, who were in a loud argument. One of them being the mistress, who was bleeding from her lip.

“YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU BROKE THE CONTRACT!”

“FUCK YOU! I PAID MY MONEY.”

A bald shirtless muscular man was yelling at Mistress Kanade. The man was standing at 170cm and lean with muscles, most likely gained from acts of violence rather than working out. He was covered in tiger tattoo’s and was surrounded by men dressed similarly. All of them exposed their tattoos and affiliation,it was as if raising their clan flag. The Mistress had two girls by her side, one of them being Anne who was holding an unconscious little girl. The girl was naked and wrapped in a white towel. She was bleeding from her mouth and nose and there was a large blood stain on the towel where it wrapped around her ass.

“YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, SHE WAS A WILLING GIRL AND YOU FUCKING RAPED HER AND BEAT HER!”

About half an hour earlier, the Mistress gave Mei a special drink to help her stay aroused and make losing her virginity more tolerable. She never wanted to see Mei in any sort of pain. Mei brought so much happiness to her and Wishbone that Kanade almost offered herself as payment for the branch family Mei’s father owed money to, but was stopped by all the girls that Wishbone is close with. If Mei could just rough it out for a little while then she would take the brave girl out for a girl date to celebrate her blossoming to womanhood. Even as sad as the circumstances were revolving around her virginity, she planned to uplift the brave girl. However, her plans have become fruitless. The girl was very young and was going to lose her virginity to a stranger, the profits were already estimated to be huge, so the contract was for only one participant for the girl, and she got the worse type. A Sadist who loved it when the person they were with hated it. He played with her a little making her believe he would be gentle, only for him to bypass her virginity and rape her ass. The screams she madewas heard outside of her sound proofed room and luckily a server overheard and grew concerned. They couldn't barge in because of their status, so the Mistress was brought in, only to find her beloved little Mei being ravaged and beaten at the same time. Mistress clawed at the man and the man punched her for stopping his fun.

The biggest issue right now, wasnt between the man and the Mistress, it was between the man and his gang. The man already had a bad reputation amongst the gang, but he protected his brothers and did any dirty job that was needed. Due to his personality he was never allowed in this club before and was only allowed due to him succeeding in killing several targets.this club was his reward and he didnt like the idea of RULES, blocking his fun. His gang also knows that the contracts signed in the club come with repercussions, usually it would be monetary, but those repercussions don’t include what happens if you hit the club owners mother.

“MY DICKS STILL HARD SO WHY DONT I USE YOUR OLD CUNT TO WIPE IT CLEAN OF THAT GIRLS SHIT!” The man yelled something he thought was witty. He expected chuckles from his brothers but everyone that was making a commotion went eerily silent.

“Ha…..hehehe…” Kanade begins to chuckle, “Use… hehehe…meeee, as a cum rag after raping this girl?” Kanade then burst out into a giant fit of laughter, “Hahahahahahahahahah, HERE I WAS, hahhahaa, WORRIED I WOULD HAVE TO LET YOU LEAVE!” Kanade continues to laugh.

“WHAT!? RAPING A WHORE IS FUNNY NOW?”

“A WHORE????? Hahhahahaha” Kanade keeps laughing, the timing is perfect. Of all days she stopped sharing her body, it was this day. Kanade’s laughter dies down, “This,” She shows off the giant rock her son gave her, “is what my beloved son gave me. I'm a woman, his woman” she said those words with affection as she gently smiled at the thought of her son, before looking back at the asshole in front of her and scolwing again, “So its an engaged woman youd be raping, not some whore.” She emphasized how she was taken and how she wasn’t a whore with so much pride and conviction that faithful married women around the world felt an inkling of pride as she stared at the piece of shit in front of her.

“SHE FUCKS HER SON AND IS PROUD OF IT? LOOSE CUNT COULDN'T GET A MAN SO YOU HAD TO MAKE ONE FOR YOURSELF?! HAHAHAHA,” The man began to laugh maniacally on his own, even those who did chuckle in the crowd slowly backed away and left the venue. A minute of exaggerated laughter from the manwas enough to start getting people even more annoyed at him, some wanted to end the charade and shoot the man right here, however no one was far enough from eachother to start a gun fight. The crowd was too packed in.

“Guck!”, The manstopped laughing abruptly and grabbed Mistress by the throat causing her to make anunlady like noise. The mans action caused almost everyone in the club to draw their gun and point it at the dumbass. Who chokes out the ring leader of the best yakuza club in the district? A very stupid individual thats who. 

“HIEI STOP!” cried the man's companions who were outnumbered and surrounded by pissed off people pointing guns in their direction, but the man, Hiei was tunnel visioned on enjoying himself.

“How about i rape you after i kill your fucking son?” he whispered into Kanade’s ear, but instead of a fearful look, she smiled. Confused at her actions the man slapped her across the face.

*SMACK!*

The slap resounded around the room and knocked off Kanade’s mask. The angry crowd that were ready to kill this bastard, now looked apologetic,  instead of putting bullet holes in the man everyone dropped their guns. Slowly everyone put their guns away, but instead of tiger gang feeling relieved, they only felt more dread. The only person still with a smile on their face, was Kanade, whose smile was bigger than ever, which angered Hiei because he felt ignored. Of all the things people have done to him in his years of killing, stealing, raping, and just overall not being a nice guy no one had ignored his antics. It was a new feeling, but not a welcomed one.

“BITCH! DIDNT YOU HEAR ME!? I…. WILL…. RAPE…. YOU… ON… YOUR…. SONS…. CORPSE!”

Kandade said nothing. No one said anything. All movement stopped. Except for a pat on Hiei’s shoulder. Hiei looks behind him to see a man a head taller than him, grabbing his shoulder. Wishbone was in the house.

“Stop, club is for fun.” Wishbone said in his dry monotonous voice as looked all around at everyone surrounding him, “Okay everyone, we can get back to having a good time.” Wishbone said as he let go of Hiei and turned to the crowd to assure them that allis well, he doesnt know why his mom and him got into an altercation, but he would prefer to keep things peaceful. “Let go now.” Wishbone said to Hiei, without a hint of animosity or emotion.

“Go to hell.” Hiei said as he gripped Kanade’s neck tighter making her wheeze out.

*plop*

Wishbone grabbed Hieis shoulder (of the arm holding Kanade) and squeezed tightly. Gripping the mans bare shoulder caused the surrounding skin to contract under Wishbones Vice like grip and sand paper like palms. d

“AHHHHH!!” Hiei let go of Kanade and she backed away holding her neck. Hiei felt his skin being puled and his muscles being forcefully compressed. It was a pain similar to someone trying to rip you like paper, but possibly being able to achieve it. Wishbone let go of Hiei as soon as he knew his mother was safe. He planned to find out what the problem was later, but Kanade didn't let this situation slide. Wishbone isnt that smart, but he knows hurting customers because of how he feels, isnt good for business. Kanade however, wants this fucer dead.

Kanade points to theground and draws Wishbones attention. He looks to theground to see Mei, nconscious and being looked after by their stitcher, he sees her small frail body wrapped in a towel. Blood coming from places.

“Places …. Places….. Placesplacesplacesplaces….. Place?... places…. Blood… blood. Blood. Blood…. Blood and places, blood and places. Places with places, of blood.”

Wishbone was not moving. He felt worried, concerned, and he felt afraid for Mei. Wishbone started to shut down, his brain began to wander, he started to lose grip on reality. The vision in his eyes tunneled. All his peripherals shut off, he could only see Mei. 

The little girl who asked him to work so she could help pay for her father's debts. She was too young to get a job but she vented her worries to the nice onee-san that ran a cafe, that onee-san turned out to be Kanade, Wishbone's mother. Kanade was smitten with the young girl and asked her son to give her some work.

The memories of her always doing her best to clean the apartment buildings. An image of the young girl in overalls flexing an arm at Wishbone comes to mind.

"BOSS! Mei has done the cleaning! HMPH!"

She scowled and tried to sound rough and tough after the manual labor, but was soon smiling as Kanade took her to get sweets.

The memories of Mei doing her best washing dishes at the small Cafe front which Kanade operated. When Wishbone would over see her productivity she would just flex her tiny arm at him

"BOSS! Mei has done the dishes! HMPH!"

She would scowl and always try to sound rough and tough when reporting to Wishbone, hoping he wouldn't lay her off and trying to sound confident, but was giggling and smiling when Kanade would come and praise her.

The memories of Mei doing her best when studying with Laura.

"Laura-nee, are you dating Wishbone-sama too?"

(Flustered)"Heh? Uhhh…. Well…. Yes, I guess you can say I am."

"He…. He is a little scary isn't he? But he is dating a few girls, right? Aren't you…. Scared?"

"Hehehe….*sigh*.... Wishb-.... Yuzu…. Can be scary, but…."

"But?"

"He can be the sweetest big guy ever. Bad things happened to him and that's why he looks the way he does, but if you treat him like your math problem, you'll be fine."

"Like my math problem???" (Cute confused face)

"Yes! The equations you get might look scary, but if you just take a moment to figure them out, you can see that they are not intimidating at all."

"Really??"

"Really really. Infact here's a secret…..<whisper>..<whisper>."

"REALLY?!"

"Yup! I'll even show you if you finish all your homework early."

"BOSS! Mei will finish the homework!" 

Mei put on her scowl and flexed her arm, but immediately giggled with Laura right afterwards.

Laura told Mei about Wishbone's love for a popular magical school girl anime where the heroine would use love and friendship to increase the powers of the moon to defeat those with hate in their hearts. Laura had the entire series recorded but the series just recently had a reboot and her and Wishbone watch the updated episodes every weekend. Laura invited Mei to watch with them, which she did.

The memories of Mei getting close to each of Wishbone's close acquaintances, each of them offering new pieces of a different Wishbone.

From Rikishi she learned of Wishbones love for professional wrestling and sumo wrestling.

From Miho she learned how Wishbone hates bullies, and how to do make up.

From Yayoi she learned how to pout and get her way with Wishbone.

From Anne she learned that flat is justice and Wishbone had no prejudice.

From Risa she learned that Wishbone loves to cook for others, but makes only the best things for a select few.

From Kanade she learned Wishbones name was Yuzu, and that he was as round as a beach ball as a kid. They gushed at all of his child photos.

"BOSS! uh…. I mean…. Mama-Kana….said you would be alright with … with… with me calling you Zuzu...Zuzu-nii…. Sh-she said it was cute-and-to-call-you-that-but-I-had-to-ask!"

From Wishbone saying yes to that, she learned that…. She loved him. He never treated her terribly, always looked after her, gave her work when he didn't need to, made sure one of the girls spent time with her if he was busy because her homelife was lonely, made sure all her school work was done, made sure she ate, made sure her life was going smoothly, but it came down to two things that really made her fall in love. First was the fact that she always looked forward to seeing him. His once scary face became a ray of happiness for her. The second thing that made her fall in love was the dumplings.

Kanade invited Mei for dinner when Wishbone made his famous dumplings(gyoza), and she had never had anything like it.

Memories of Mei eating her first dumpling  were etched into Wishbone's mind. She held her cheeks as her smile was the biggest that day. Every time she chewed she hummed a little.

"Zuzu-nii! You must have worked hard on these! Mei will work hard to eat them all! HMPH!"

She said without the scowl, but a big bright smile on her face. That smile that Wishbone saw everyday he looked at Mei, even when she was afraid of him, helped him get through a lot of the tough choices he had to make. It was the small reward he received each day for all the pain he goes through. Everything he does each day doesn't matter. As long as he could get Mei to smile, he knew he wasn't all evil.

Her smile.

Mei-chans smile.

Her afterwork smile.

Her smile when Kanade would compliment her.

Her smile with the girls.

Her smile when doing her best.

Her smile….. her smile…. Her smile…. Her smile…..my smile….my smile….

MY SMILE!!!!!!!!

Wishbone mentally creeped back to reality. His eyes fixated on Mei-chans mouth. The biggest trigger for him, her smile, it was missing teeth. Mei-chan was missing a couple teeth after her assault and is bleeding from her mouth

(She actually has 2 chipped teeth, but I'm not going to try and correct Wishbone.)

To Wishbone however, it wasn't the issue that a smile was ruined, it was his smile that was ruined. The angry fat man began to turn purple as veins popped out of his neck, until a pop happened.

No, this wasn't a popped vein, this pop happened in the mind of Wishbone.

*plop*

<SYSTEM BOOTING….>

<NEW MISSION>

  • (Finish your Revenge.)

"Finish your revenge." Has been added to your objectives list. Unlike Retribution, revenge can be swift and sweet. It also isn't for anyone else but yourself! We know how you tubbies like eat everything for yourself, nows the time to show your appetite!

FINISH YOUR REVENGE. TARGETS COMPLETED (0/1)

(OBJECTIVES COMPLETE 0/3)

Someone has earned your malice and now repercussions must be issued. 

  • They broke a contract, take payment for it.

  • They raped your precious and brave Mei, but worst of all they broke her smile. A golden rule should be employed.

  • He threatened to rape your mother in your place of business after slapping her and laughing at her. Are you really a son if you don't send a message?

……………..

Wishbone's breathing regulated as he turned to Hiei. He walked toward him and the entire spread out. Hiei stared at the large man as if he himself was the predator. 

"Haaaaahhh!" Hiei charged, knowing that wishbone was oozing killing intent, he didn't wait. He ran up and leapt in the air, twisting his body and delivering a spinning back kick to Wishbones liver stopping Wishbones movement. He didn't stop there as he leapt again and kicked Wishbone in the head, causing Wishbone to stagger and mis-step.

Hiei rushed in and began an assault on Wishbones body. Getting in close the battle hardened man laid out a furry of punches.

"Hah! Hah!... ha-hah-ahah!.. Yip!" Leaping in the air he landed a kick on Wishbone's face again. 

The awkward thing was that during this time, no one made a sound. Taking a beating is one thing, but Wishbone just took enough damage that should have rendered most people incapable of standing. Yet, there he was just staring at Hiei.

"Not hurt enough. My armor is too high." Wishbone said slowly with a maddening gaze. Not a single person knew what the fuck he was talking about, but they were intrigued. Wishbone spread his legs apart and began to squat. Once he was in a seated form he spread his arms wide. Showing off his empty palms. This simple gesture pissed Hiei off, he wasn't being taken seriously. This man had time for theatrics in the middle of a fight with him and that pushed him over the edge.

"Fucking die!" Hiei ran up to Wishbone and kneed him in the face. Wishbone did not budge but with wishbone squatting Hiei was in the perfect position to attack.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Hiei began swinging his arms mercilessly. Each punch was wide and unrestrained. What he didn't know was the neck training of Wishbone, mixed with his current stance made him almost immobile.

*DON*

*DON*

*DON*

*DON*

It was only a few seconds but punch after punch lands. No one said a word and just watched on still silent as ever, except for one voice.

"Gods, wake up call skill." 

*BOOM*

Wishbone spoke in the middle of being punched, and immediately slammed his two palms together forcing a thunderous clap that echoed in the club. However, the clap did not come from two hands meeting eachother, no, it was from two hands springboarding into the sternum of Hiei.

"Gyuck…."

Two large hand prints bubbled up on Hieis tattooed body. The handprints quickly turned shades of purple as blood drops began to form out of the pores of Hiei. Hiei himself was stunned with his eyes bulging open and his fists still in mid swing.

"System, send message." Wishbone said outlook. No one knew what he meant by this, everyone was confused, everyone, except Wishbone.

In front of Wishbones eyes, it was as if he could see things no one else could…. That's actually because kinda can. 

<"Send message options">

  • Kill target (lowest experience points)

  • Torture target (medium experience points, workers might not like you as much.)

  • Rape target (high experience points, don't threaten something you won't risk happening to you. Enemies will fear you more)

  • Cut off fingers (accept this as an apology, low experience, gain favor for later)

  • Puss out (you begin to lose everything)

…………….

"Rape." Was all Wishbone said and the world's silence was broken, everyone was stunned and still confused as the audible gasps happened. "You threatened mom, to rape. You rape Mei. I RAAAAAPE!" Wishbonr yelled out.

Everyone was visibly shocked at the declaration and Hiei's comrades finally think this is too much and try to step in.

*click*

*click*

*Clack*

"No, no boys. Your guy crossed too man lines." Rikishi said while holding a shotgun aimed at the tigers, surrounded by a couple scantily clad women with guns as well. 

Seeing the workers aim their pistols at the tigers, others also pointed their weapons at them hoping to earn favor with Wishbone's club.

Hiei coming out of his daze tries to attack Wishbone again only to land another punch but he began to bleed more profusely pit of the hand shaped purple-black welt in his rib. 

Wishbone just stared at Hiei for a moment but with movement that was too fast for a fat man, Wishbone shifted stance and cranked one arm back as if about to throw a punch, but his hand was open fisted.

"Special skill: BAAAAAHHH-KUUM!" With speed of a boxer, a heavy palm landed in Hiei"s chest.

*gyuck*

"Gaaaack…" Hiei vomited booze, food, and blood and began to hunch over. Wishbone didn't allow it he stood up straight and grabbed him by his throat before tossing him belly down on a table. "Guck." Hiei coughed out.

*RIP*

Wishbone held the mans bare back down while he ripped the pants and underwear right off the man's body, exposing  the hairless and tattoo covered ass cheeks of his victim Hiei was still gasping for air as his chest had most definitely been concaved.

Using his free hand, Wishbone undid his pants. Once his pants hit the ground exposing his limp manhood to the crowd. The abnormal shape of Wishbones cock drew several eyes to it, almost making people forget that a fight was just happening. The stubble of a sausage that was Wishbone's cock, was almost hidden from him by his own belly, but the crowd saw it in its grotesque wonder. Skin folded over itself and looking to be covered in bumps. It was almost a textbook picture of a rotting cock.

But what is on the surface can sometimes fail to truly explain what lies beneath. 

*fffffuuuuuuu*

Wishbone took a deep breath into his lungs expanding his wide chest causing it to stretch his suit, testing its limits. He allowed the air to sit in his body as if he was preparing himself like a pufferfish.

"HAH!"  With a loud yell Wishbone expels his breath in one shot, but it didn't seem like he exhaled out of his mouth as much as it felt he exhaled out of his pores. Within the instant that breath was released the frigid-limp dick of Wishbone was standing tall and easily seen from under his belly now. His scrunched up dick was no longer curled up in fear and looking decrepit, It was now a thing of majesty. As the skin folds of Wishbone's dick stretch, the bumps on his spear handle are exposed and easily seen by the masses.

Diamonds.

Yes the now hard throbbing member of Wishbone had diamond dermal piercings alongside its underside as well as several well placed ones on the top side of the shift.

……………….

[RUMOR]

Wishbone was not born with a blessed size cock. However as if he was guided and given the blueprint, with a lot of money and determination he had created the cock of dreams, or at least very silly jokes. His enlarged member has been studded with diamond studs custom made and custom cut to make sure their surfaces were smooth and would not cut the insides of his partners. They act as hard perler beads and increase dick effectiveness. Combined with Wishbones Yakuza-Sumo techniques, his sexual abilities leave not only lovers, but even victims in his wake.

………………..

Once again Wishbone used his free hand, this time raising it to his face.

"CcchhhhhhkPEW." Wishbone hacked a sick saliva coated loogey in his hand and swung it in a downward windmill swing.

*KA-PAOW!*

Wishbone's hand slapped the center of Hiei's asscheeks so hard that the man had actually passed out. The blow devastated Hiei's balls as well as creating an air pocket in his ass that felt like an explosion launched, causing him to bleed out of his rectum.

With his destination wet, he slowly aims his gilded missile into the cavern that is Hiei.

*vrrrrt*

Went Hiei's ass as air escaped.

"STOP!"

"BROTHER HIEI!"

"YOU'LL PAY FO-"

*BOOM*

*KER-CHEK*

everyone except for Wishbone turned to see Rikishi aiming a shotgun and the floor, leaving a hole 2 meters from the crowd of tigers.

"Watch the punishment or join him."

An intense stare down between Wishbones people and Hiei's tigers took place. However, even though no one spoke, there was no silence.

*squelch*

*squelch*

*squelch*

*squelch*

*squelch*

*squelch*

Wishbone was turning Hiei inside out as he lay unconscious. Focuaed on his task he picked up the pace.

*squelch* *squelch* *squelch*

*squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch*

Wishbone now pumped furiously onto the man's asshole. While pumping he looks at his worker in the crowd.

"Wake him." He said with a head nod.

Quickly the worker went to the bar and came back, they put something under the nose of Hiei and Hiei woke up with a very painful reality.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH! HELP! HELP!" Hiei turned to his men, "SAVE ME! HELP!" 

*squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch*

As Wishbone kept pumping the tigers only clenched their fists and watched. This was a direct result of Hiei and his choices, but they were still a clan and seeing this made each of them furious. Justice be damned, the way of the clan is absolute to them. They all tightened their fists and clenched their jaws seeing their comrade punished.

However all of this was missed by Wishbone, as he just got a notification.

…………………….

<Objective complete> 

(1 out of 3 objectives complete.)

Send a message

  • A message has been sent..your actions have caused fear amongst many. (And fascination for a few)

…………...

Wishbone enjoys sex, but with the people he cares for. He knows sex can be a form of violence and that's what he is doing right now, but there are many types of violence and you can combine them.

"Ahhhhhhh-gugfffffff." Hiei's screams were muted from Wishbone reaching from behind him and shoving hand in his mouth. By instinct Hiei began to bite down, but within half a second that became futile.

*crick-POP*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLGGHHHHHHH!" Hiei screamed as his jaw hung off his face, loose and unmoving as he screamed.

Wishbone had followed the Golden rule

"Do unto others."

Wishbone opened his hand and out of the bloody mess fell several teeth. Looking at Hiei's unhinged jaw you see several missing or chipped teeth that wishbone pulled with his bare hands.

……………

<objective complete>

(2 out of 3 objectives complete)

Follow the golden rule.

  • You went tooth for a tooth very literally. Mei will be happy now won't she?

…………….

*SQUELCH*

Wishbone pushed his entire diamond studded cock deep in the weak and flailing Hiei causing Hiei to throw upon the bar.

*pack*

Wishbone struck the back of Hieis head and knocked him out. There was.no.movement for a moment.

"Rikishi." Wishbone said, causing the brown skin man to pass his shotgun to someone else and walk to wishbone…. Wishbone whispered in Rikishi's ear….. and was given a nod.

Rikishi went to the Tiger clan and relayed the message.

"For damages the cost 1 billion yen and we return you man safely. 600 million and we at least, promise to let him live, or 300 million and he's ours."

"The fuck!?" The shirtless tiger said, but he knew he wasn't in a good predicament. He pulled out his phone and made a call. Silence went over the crowd as they all tried to eavesdrop on the phone call.

"Boss we have a problem…." The shirtless tiger began to explain the situation.

*squelch**squelch**squelch* as distracting as it maybe, Wishbone didn't stop the assault on the man's ass while his comrade called their boss.

 "Then he…." He made sure to include everything that Hiei said and did from the rape that broke the contract to threatening to kill and rape the mother of proprietar.

*squelch**squelch**squelch*

……………..………

[RUMOR]

Wishbone is not a big fish in the Yakuza, honestly he's way too slow mentally to run a large organization. Infact his current status is due to tragic situations, his constant kindness, and shit-ton of luck. The main reason it seems like Wishbone has a lot of pull, is because he runs a neutral territory. Not "neutral" like it has nothing to do with the gangs or organization, but neutral as in it has to do with all of them equally. Neutral zones are where members and leaders of organizations can come and not worry about being assassinated as long as you follow the rules. This is also where contracts, deals, new boundaries, as well as new investments get brought up by organization leaders so that no one has homework advantage. 

So, in short, if 14 gangs go to this place to discuss business but ONE gang is not allowed to enter, than that means that gang not only is left in the dark, but can also just be eliminated by the other 13 in a vote that they would never know about.

So, this means no one wants to get uninvited to a place like Wishbones.

…………………………………..

"Well they are asking for…." The shirtless tiger relayed Rikishi's message. His eyes straining from the stress of the situation.

*squelch**squelch**squelch*

"COULD YOU STOP WHILE I'M ON THE-" The gang member stops his words as Wishbone turned his head to face him, without breaking his rhythmic pumping. The eyes Wishbone used to stare at the shirtless man stopped his words and the man looked at his comrade being impaled by a large shiny cock, and then stared at wishbone whose eyes bore deep into his own. Wishbone began to pump harder

*squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch**squelch*

The man lowered his gaze, knowing if he interferes anymore he might be next, and although he wants to save his associate, he is not willing to endure the same punishment. He turned back to his phone call.

 "Yeah, 1 billion means we take him home as is." The man went silent again and listened to his boss on the line….. "wait! But we don't know what they'll do-".... his words were cut off and a long silence went on, but from the light sounds of the phone you can tell he's being yelled at…. "Hai, yes, understood." The man closed his phone and took a deep breath.

"Well?" Rikishi said.

"We'll pay 600….." the man said down cast, knowing that this means they have free reign on Hiei as long as they don't kill him.

"Very good!" Rikishi said then turned to Wishbone, "BOSS! he gets to live…. " Rikishi smiled, "but he doesn't get to live….. well."

with the words of rikishi echoing in the place. Causing Wishbones mind to activate.

<SPECIAL MOVE ACTIVATE>

[Ba-kum] - selected

"BaaaaaAH…"Wishbone lifted his hand and took a breath in, stoppingonce his hand hit its optimal height. "KOOM" wishbone said bringing his open palm straight down, he slammed an open palm on Hiei's spine, causing the man's legs and lower body to go limp, falling down and sliding off his cock with a *plop* sound. Blood and feces slowly escape the gaping hole of Hiei while the room is wafted with the horrid smell of the combination on Wishbones cock.

"Take him… I'm done." Was all wishbone said as he pulled up his pants and left.

"You heard him everyone, let's get back to enjoying ourselves." Rikishi said to the crown before turning to the group of tigers, "you guys should take your friend and leave for the night, your presence is making my booze taste bad."

The gang hurriedly grab Hiei, as they do they noticed his legs were lifeless they couldn't get his feet under himself. They won't know about the dent in his spine until the next day when he doesn't get out of bed.

…………………..

Some time later, Kanade is wearing a purple robe while sitting on a bedside..in the middle of the bed Mai, with a swollen face and puffy eyes.

"There, nothing like this will ever happen again." Kanade said as she dabbed a cool towel on the head of Mai. *sniffle* "you brave silly girl. Now you can come over everyday and not worry about your fathers debt." Kanade said as she strained the towel in a bowl. As tears began to form in Kanades' eyes as she continued to care for the girl. "We will go shopping, get matching shoes, you'll never… never… ever." Unable to suppress it she hugs onto the little girl and begins to cry into her chest. "I dont… *sniffle*... never…. A *sniffle*... I will never allow a child to be hurt again! NEVER!" Kanade's sobs turn into a loud proclamation.

"Mmmmm….." roused a sound out of the little girl.

"*sniffle* Huh?" Kanade sat up quick and wiped her face. She took the bowl and towel and left the room in a hurry, she put her tools away and washed her face a little and returned to Mai's side looking like her normal elegant fashion. "Mai? Are you up?"

"Uuuuuuh…" Mai slowly opened her eyes. "Wha..wha… where?" She tried to.move but was stopped by Kanade whose facial facade broke for a second.

"Don't move, you had a very scary night? But it's all over now." Kanade said as she patted Mai's head, "You did great, my brave little onion."

"He ddiiid…." Mai is having a hard time talking.

"Shush for now dear....don't worry, everything is fine." Kanade looked Mai in the eyes, "you're safe now and there's nothing wrong. Tomorrow everything will be normal again, well you don't have to come by and work anymore, but I hope Mai will still come by."

"Mmmhmmm" Mai gabe a weak nod, "I love coming here, I love you guys, I love-"

"I know dear." Kanade loves Mai but still felt a pang of jealousy having such a cute girl trying to declare love for her so-.... her fiancé. While thinking about being her son's fiancé, her jealousy disappeared. She's not silly enough to want him for herself, for a lot of reasons, but the main one being how she never wants a man to come between them again. "You know he's my fiance now right?" Mai smiled and blushed.

"Yeah. I hope one day I can be a fiancé too." Said the naive little girl.

"Oh? Why would you want that?" Kanade said with a teasing voice.

"Because…." Mai looked down. "I want him to protect me from all the bad people. I don't want to ge-" Mai began to shiver and cry. "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh. *hic*"

"No-no-no" Kanade wrapped her arms around Mai, "he will, he will always protect you. I was just making fun, I'm sorry Mai." Kanade squeezed Mai to her chest, never wanting to let her go. "Sh-sh-sh-sh-sh, there there. I'm right here." Kanade said as she patted Mais head that was wedged in her mountainous mammoths. "Mai you are welcome to be with him when you get older, but." She pulled Mai away and looked into her eyes.

"*sniffle* But?" Mai asked

"But, it can't always be you who's protected ok?" Kanade said

"Huh? *sniffle* Like I have to fight bad guys?" Mai asked

"No, no." Kanade said with a smile, "you have to protect his heart. Support him and be there for him." Kanade's eyes became wet, "he wasn't always the big strong man you see today. He used to be…. He still is the most gentle person ever, but he used to look gentle too."

"Really?"

"Yup. Wish-" Kanade smiled and a tear fell from her eyes, "Yuzu used to be the nicest kindest boy around with a body to match. He was round and soft like.."

"Like?" Mai's eyes are free of tears and are now full of wonder, very curious about the monstrous man that she fell in love with but fascinated by a detail that contradicts his image.

"Like mochi~" 

"Nooooo!" Despite her words a beaming face formed when Mai heard those words.

"Yes!"

"Like he was spongy and not hard?"

"Hugging him was like hugging a cloud." Kanade chuckled, "but a cloud that weighed as much as an anchor." The girls began to chuckle. "My Yuzu was like you Mai, desperate to help others. Always wanting everyone smiling. He-he-he-"

Out of nowhere Kanade felt arms wrapped around her head. Mai pulled her into a hug when she started to cry aggressively. After a few moments of hyperventilating and hiccups, Kanade finally calmed down.

"*sniffle* sorry, that was-"

"Can you tell me a story about Wi-, I mean could you tell me about Yuzu?"

*SNIFFLE* Kanade looked at the girl and smiled.

"Of course. Come one make room." Kanade moved under the covers with Mai and held her close. "I guess I can start you off with the beginning." Mai nodded into Kanade’s arms. "Ok, well I was a naive young girl, when once upon a time, I met this big bad sumo wrestler….."

Spoiler

so yeah you were thrown into this mess and probably have a lot of questions, please go ahead and ask them, as my next chapters will be able to answer them. Thank you for reading.

[collapse]

2