Chapter 3 – Fun Moments Before The Trial
65 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the day before the trial, the potato farming gang and I scheduled to go selling the potatoes in the morning. But before the scheduled time, I went to the bay to meet a specific girl there. The location of the bay was southwest of my place.

If we use the school building as the central point, my house would be southeast. The barn was located south of the school, with the bay behind the barn. West of the school was the abandoned building, including where the shops were like the potato shop. North had a bridge connected to the other side while east where Team 5 were living in.

After arriving at the bay, I spotted a girl with long blonde hair and a pair of buns squatting down while looking at the water. The short girl was using the water of the bay to stare at the reflection of her face happily. She was one of the targets I planned on using my Blessing on. I called out to her after moving near her.

"Hey, Alice. Make a deal with me under the name of Hermes."

Blessing is like a 'Gift'. The power you can use without restraint and no retribution will befall upon me, but restrictions are applied. Even though the goddess had told me about my newly obtained power, I still had yet to know the full extent of it.

"Eh? Ah, sure."
Alice just continued to stare at her reflection and agreed.

On the first day, I was told about the 12 critical rules and two of them caught my attention. One rule stated about manipulation, while the other one was about encountering problems. Since my Blessing was given to me by the gods themselves, I won't have to worry about the manipulation part, but the latter was the one I needed to be cautious of.

"I will buy you a human-sized mirror for you to use as you like."

Although my Blessing will hypnotize the opposite sex to never disagree in making deals with me unless I never fulfil my part of the deal a lot of times or the deal I proposed was too ridiculous. For example, If I said you must play rock paper scissors with me until I win and when I do, you must mate with me for your life, they will never agree to such a thing. That was why I must make sure the deal would be reasonable or pique their interest.

"Eh, really?!"
She turned her face and her light blue eyes shined as she looked at me in the eyes.

I had the liberty to go and check the price of the mirror and it was 100 MP. 2 months passed, and my team all acquired 68 MP, meaning she didn't have the points to buy what she wanted. I asked for points from both Steve and Bob to get enough MP to purchase the mirror, telling them I would pay it back tomorrow.

"Of course. But in return, you will show me your bare body whenever I ask for it and whenever we're alone together in private, like your house."

Since she can use the mirror forever, I could ask for something in return that I can use forever too.

"Just that?! Okay, you have a deal!"

Although she was a narcissistic person, that doesn't mean she would only buy mirrors, probably. I only asked for her body instead of sex as she might disagree with my deal and would buy the mirror herself. But when I heard she said just that, I thought I might have miscalculated and asked for too little.

"Yeah, just that. But, I will only do so if you let me grope your bare breast right now."
Since I had already asked for it, I won't ask for more and continue with my plan while crying inside.

Immediately after I said that she unbuttoned her top and exposed her breast to let me touch it. She pulled her top aside with her hands, waiting for me to do as I like to them with a lovely smile. I reached out and squeezed her soft ample breast with one hand. I kept on rubbing it, enjoying myself to the fullest.

"Feeling good, Ander?"

"Hmm, yeah. I do"
I released my hand from her breast.
"I will feel even better after buying that mirror you want."

Her smile widened after I gave her my words. I waved and said my goodbyes which she also did the same.

I went to the barn after that to help my members carry the potatoes. After taking two trips there, I entered the shop that put accessories on sale. I went to the area I had been in before and placed my purchase on the large mirror with my watch by letting a machine scan it. The watch would keep track of our achievement points and also keep the stuff we purchased by sucking it in.

After a light tour around the shop, I returned to the potato shop and had a short conversation with Steve and Hans until the other two came back. I went to the potato field afterwards instead of Alice's place to cast my Blessing on my second target for today. Over there, a tall girl with long blue hair tied in a ponytail was digging up the soil. I greeted her and went to get a gardening fork in the barn.

"Hey, did you received any achievement points?"

"Yeah, I got a point just now."

"Glad to hear that. Let's dig up some more potatoes to earn more points!"

"Haha…"
She smiled awkwardly as she thought I was here with her just to ogle at her.

I dug up the soil that had flowers wilted a bit above it as the wilted flower indicates the existence of a potato prepared to be harvested. I then toss the potatoes into the basket Miranda brought with her.

"Hey, Miranda. Make a deal with me under the name of Hermes."

"Deal? Sure. What is it about?"

Miranda was my second target to test the extent of my Blessing. I proceeded with the plan I had thought of.

"In the upcoming trial event. If I score a lot of achievement points. Will you let me touch your body as I like? If you agree, I will just do my utmost to get as high as I can."

I knew Miranda was smart, hence my deal. I had a reason for this deal. If I suggested a deal that will potentially benefit her in the long run, would she agree? Or would she agree when the deal was considered significant?

"I refuse. I can't let you touch me as you like for just a few points."

"But, each points earn can cause a huge changes."

"Yes, I do know that. But the points are too little for me to agree with your deal."

"I see. Then how about the breasts instead?"

"If you would consider the situation, then yes, I don't mind."

From this outcome, I was inclined to believe that she agreed due to the deal being significant to her.

"Alright then, when will you finish? Let's bath at the bay together after you finished digging to secure the deal."

"Well, I might finish in 30 minutes or so."

"Alright, I'm tired from all the deliveries I did. I will leave first, see you later."
I dug up three holes and decided to head to Alice's house as soon as I could.

"Okay, bye."
She said and went back to focusing on her digging.

I spend over 10 minutes reaching the residential area and another 2 minutes finding Alice's place. Our houses don't actually have a door, so I entered blatantly after calling out her name. She was waiting for me while sitting on her bed.

"Your finally here! I waited for a couple of minutes already, I had thought you might be by the bay."

"Oh, your right. We didn't plan where to meet."

"But since you're bringing me my mirror. I believed we will meet at my house."
She explained and urged me to bring out the mirror inside the empty room.

The empty room was bright despite no sunshine shining in. I meddled with my watch to summon the human-sized mirror. It appeared just in front of the wall at a corner of the room. When I looked at the mirror, she was already stark naked. Her eyes shone brightly upon seeing the mirror. She then started doing poses in front of it.

I could see the fair skin with the light source shining on her, and the light was glittering on the smooth skin of her exposed back. With the reflection of the mirror, I could see her front as well. I had known the young lady was a royalty from the vibe I was getting from her, but after seeing her figure, I became even more convinced. She turned her body to see her back reflected on the mirror and I burned her figure into my eyes at this opportunity. I left after a minute or so to jerk off secretly.
"Hehehe, did you relieve yourself? I can't blame you for doing so."

"Yeah, I did. You will too gorgeous."

She giggled upon hearing me as that
"You are an honest man, aren't you?"

I went back after jerking off to transfer ownership of the mirror to her but jerked off again after she gave me a goodbye kiss on the cheek as a bonus. After a brief rest, I hurriedly walked to the bay, and Miranda was already there bathing with her upper body exposed.

"You came. I just dipped in the water."

She rinsed her body by pouring a bucket of water onto her. She squeezed the water from her long wet hair, and her big, rounded breasts jiggled as she wiped the dirty water away with her hands. The dirty water was swept away by the water current, so she picked up the water beneath her without worries and splashed the water onto her beautiful figure again.

"Not going to join me?"
She asked since I kept on staring at her and not taking a dip.

"No, its fine. I will just do some fishing nearby."

"I see. Suit yourself."

After hearing her said that, I was glad I solved another piece of the puzzle related to my Blessing. My deal was we would bath together, but she allowed me to not abide by it. Now, I need to solve another problem which was about the potential onlookers, which was related to the problem encountering rule.

If I told someone the deal was, they need to mate with me on this specific time, place, and day, how would they tell the other? That was why I asked Miranda to bathe along with me in the bay because someone would come here at this hour. How would the hypnotized person react, and how would the others react vice versa? If Miranda just blatantly told them she was doing this because of a deal she made. My team would be afraid of me and complain to the instructor.

But the reason for me to be afraid of the other rule instead of the manipulation one was that the rule stated that some manipulation methods were allowed, which I believed my method was acceptable hence my cautiousness of the problem encountering rule. The others can just tell him they feared being mind-controlled and I would get exiled from the heavens.

"Hey Miranda, about the deal before, can I add an extra detail in the deal?"
I knew I could, but I asked just for confirmation.

"What do you want to add?"

"When someone comes here, tell them you voluntarily expose yourself to me, will you?"

But the context must not be too much, or she wouldn't accept it. Hopefully, what I said doesn't consider too much for her. She gave a bit of thought before answering me.

"Sure, I don't mind."

If I needed to hide the fact I could hypnotize others, then from now on, I would need to think for a bit before using my Blessing on others.

I waited and waited. Usually, around this time, at least someone would have come here already. But after 5 minutes, no one came. The only person I knew who would be here was Alice, but she was admiring herself in her house with the mirror I bought. Even after Miranda finished bathing, no one else but the 2 of us were here for the whole time.

"Doesn't seem like you caught anything."

"Huh? Ah, yeah. I didn't."

"What's wrong? Why do you feel under the weather when I'm here completely naked?"

"O- oh, I just have a lot of things going on right now."
When I said so, she looked worried and shocked.

"Must be serious. You can consult with me or ask for my help if you need any."

"Thanks. I appreciated it."

She wore her clothes back after her body became a little dryer and left. Only after she left, the onlookers I wanted finally appeared, which was the fishing team, but only a few came.

"Oh, Ander, you're here." (Bob)

"Alright, time to show you all my incredible patient!"
Frank declared as he went to grab a fishing rod.

"What's the point of patient when you can't get any fish." (Nameless)

"Patient is the key to success!"
Frank flung his rod as hard as he could.

"Too bad, Ander. No girls are coming here today."
A nameless bastard said to me as he left to fish as well.

While staring at this sight dumbfoundedly, Frank talked to me.

"You looked shock, what happened?"

"Ander, you should face reality."
Bob talked to me, worried.

"Sounds like you know what's going on." (Frank)

"Yeah, I do. But it's better if you don't ask, for Ander's sake."

"Ah, I might know what's going on now. Okay, I won't ask."
Frank replied as he flung his rod to the bay.

Although the food gathering was yesterday, some will go fishing to hopefully catch some, just like when Miranda and the other farming gang dug potatoes whenever they could spare time.

While in deep thoughts, a thought struck me as the potential reason for the current outcome.

"Damn, there's no way that would be the case, right?"

"Ander, whatever happened is the truth, please face reality."

"What Bob said was right, whatever that turned your happiness to sadness, you must overcome your current emotion to be happier than before." (Frank)

I decided to stay and fish absentmindedly with the others until lunchtime. During this whole time, no girls came and the nameless bastards laughed at me while the two named comforted me.

2