Chapter 2
6 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In that very moment, she knew she couldn't wait any longer. It was the moment now or never. She hesitated, fixating her eyes on the only person she had ever had feelings for, walk out of her life so easily. With all her feelings finally bursting from her, she ran. It felt as though it was her last race and she'd never get the same opportunity again. As if her life depended on it. Tears streamed down her face as she ran into him, knocking him to the ground alongside her. She squeezed him tightly unable to let go. He hugged her back. All her feelings racing back towards her and embracing her as she felt complete. Without saying anything, she looked up and noticed tears around his eyes as well. They both began to laugh. 

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* The alarm clock blared as the tired writer covered his head with a pillow. After several annoying minutes with the alarm he finally smacked it causing it to shut off it's alarm. Upon opening his eyes he arose from his sleeping position. He opened his eyes which were sensitive to the the light of the morning sun. He grasped a notebook on his night stand adding a bullet point to his long list of genres. He had been tracking the dreams he'd have each night in a journal. 

The genre of "romance" was written next to the bullet point. It happened to be the first time he'd dreamt a romantic dream. He had never really enjoyed the idea of romance because it was just seen as a fantasy in his eyes. An unrealistic dream that wouldn't come true just like unicorns and dragons coming to life. Although writing fictional stories brought a relief from reality once in awhile. It wasn't a good idea to stray too far from reality. Because if one did, they might not come back. 

 

 

2