04. Job selection
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jobs unlike abilities are very common and people will often share the same job. Their are many different jobs to choose from but people pick what ever best goes with their ability. 

When Jules got home the first thing she looked at was her job page that was in her status window. As of right now it was empty but if she wanted to advance farther she would need to pick one.

But with her having zero fighting experience or knowledge and a unique ability, she would need to come up with her own way of fighting by herself.

[Please select a job]

[ Mage]

[ Ranger]

[ Thief ]

[ Swordsman ] 

Looking through her options Jules didn’t think she had much of a choice. She wasn’t strong enough to be a close combat fighter, nor did she know how to use a bow.

Her only really options were thief or mage. Thief more hide in the shadows and would come up and attack from behind.

While mages used various Magics and spells to target their enemies from afar rely on their limited mana.

The both seem to have their pros and cons but the only one that seemed to fit her most was mage.

[ Congratulations on choosing Mage]

[You have unlock new spells

Mage Lv1.

Mp 100/100

Poison mist- spreads a mist that decreases enemies hp over time

Poison bomb- symbols that when stepped on will explode target in poison gas

Poison bullets- bullets of poison that can be shot at enemies. ]

With the magic Jules would be able to use her poison ablilty a lot more without having to be up in personal with monster, which was a lot more her styles 

Jules grabbed a not book and jotted down mp cost for each spell with them being 15 mp while poison bomb was only 10. She was determining which was was best for her to use and which out of the 3 flowed better together.

Jules would not go into her first dungeon unprepared. Checking the equipment she got yesterday and looking at the dungeons in her area. 

F tier dungeon were weak but do to that fact the were highly unregulated. People who were often in higher grades would camp in kill new hunters.

These hunter killers were groups of criminals that would live in the dungeon and commit crimes due to the fact that there was no laws there and no one to stop them.

Researching many of the dungeons in her area Jules no matter what she faced would not be caught of guard. Forums and websites were dedicated to these types of subjects and she read them all.

The dungeon she was planing on challenging was a kobold hideout. It was relatively easy having low death rates but recently a group went missing. 

Jules while she was online ordered supplies such as iron wires, back packs, knifes, and a small dagger in case she ran out of magic. 

By sunrise Jules was energized and fully awake. Putting all her supplies neatly in her backpack she braided her hair in to a neat but and put on her armor and headed out the door.

…………………………………………………………………………………

If you have any questions please leave a comment so I can answer. THANK YOU<3

0