05. Kobold killer
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In front of what felt like a menacing cave surrounded by different types of cation signs of monsters and skulls could be seen. 

They’re were many groups standing outside recruiting other hunters to try and from a party, which helped increase more rewards.

At the end of the cave there was a large portal that would transport you to the kobolds location. When going inside portals you were separated from other people unless you formed a party previously and went in together. Running into other people was almost nonexistent unless you were transported near the same area. 

Not wanting to rely on other ur having enough knowledge about her powers Jules went in alone. When she open her eyes she was transported into another cave. It was different colored rocks being almost a purple color.

Jules checking her surroundings grabbed her flashlight out of her bag and lit her way. She was searching for huts that kobolds would make their homes. Once she found them she started to set up the plan she made to take them down. 

Once all her preparations set up she let out a blood curdling scream that could be heard through the entire cave.

The kobolds, almost dog like creature that looked demonic had darted out of their huts . The first kobold that was running has ran right into one of Jules’s wires and was split right in half.

Jules deployed her poison mist spreading through out the inclosed cave blind the vision of most of the kobolds nearby. 

Trying to run out of the mist the kobold had stepped onto one of Jules’s poison bombs  exploding even more toxic gas into the monsters face.

This method she came up with had ended up being quite successful killing 8 of the kobolds leaving 9 of them badly standing. 

Jules with her knife struck the reaming kobolds. She had no form or technique but was just stabbing wildly tiring her hardest to finish them off. The monsters to weak to fight back or run away were hit by the girls wild swings and died on impact.

Once the mist had dissipated Jules to her knife and start carving into the dead body of the kobold.

Monsters had cores which could be traded for credits at the bureau, or action centers for the more higher ranked hunters.

Jules wasn’t a fan of looking for the cores. They were often hard to find and putting her hands into its guts wasn’t something she likes doing either.

Finding the red crystal like cores Jules placed them into her bag. She had wrapped up for the day and was planning on heading home when she heard to mean talking loudly.

“I wonder if they’re any young ladies running a bout.” A bald heavy weight pale skin man had walked to her area.

They man who had just finished slaughtering a group of newbie hunters had heard the yells of a women. Being a perverted person he planned on having his way with her. 

Binding behind a pile of rocks in the corner of the cave she could see that the man was covered in blood. The blood was dark red , which she could only assume being humans blood due to the kobolds having a blue blood.

“Come out you little bitch I’m tired of playing games” the man said in a even more crude behavior. 

Having recovered some of her mana she would do anything in her power to take the man down.

The man walking closer to the dead kobold bodies had kicked one over. Stepping on a unfamiliar symbol a explosion of green gas had flooded his nose. 

Popping from behind the right Jules shot multiple poison bullets than mans legs causing him to stumble back and trip on one of the iron wires. 

Having cut the back of his legs on the wire the poison slowly began to seep into his blood and wounds. He could feel him self become more and more increasingly sick. 

Stepping from over the rock Jules held the knife towards the mans neck.

“Who hired you” she said in a demanding tone as she hid her face with her shirt.

“I don’t know what your talking about lady “ the man cried afraid for his life.

Holding the knife even closer to his neck ready to slash it Jules yelled “The next lie you tell I will kill you.” Truthfully Jules had never killed anyone before and was scared to even try.

“My boss is Alex Wang” the man said feeling every second of his life slipping from his body as time went on. 

Alexander Wang is a international star that has set up several successful business across the world. He was one of the few people who had made it in the world of hunters without actually being one.

Jules’s mind went blank she has a million more question and was wondering why such a famous man was connected and had hired a hunter killer. Jules before she could even start the next question could see that the man had already passed away due to the poison.

Jules after putting away her knife went through all the mans belongings. She found material, that could be used to craft weapons and potions.most of all she found a business card for Wang Corps, one of Alexander’s manufacturing companies. 

………………………………..,……………………..,,………………………

Thank y’all for reading<3

0