06. Venom
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                       [ Level up ]

Jules was still frantic. She had never killed anyone before and had took more of a mental toll then she had assumed. Trying to collect her thoughts or want to stay next to a dead body Jules collected her and the mans things and headed to the opposite side of the cave.

Finally getting a grip on her thoughts Jules headed to another kobold hut. She didn’t want what happened to stop her from her goal. No matter what it was Jules could rely on her mental fortitude to carry on.

When dealing with this group she decided to take a new approach. Hooking up the last bit of wires at the entrance of the hut , she let out her poison mist skill first. 

The mist had spread through the cavern alerting the monsters to her presence. Instead of hiding behind a rock like before she stood out in the open. Seeing her the monsters ran towards her only to be meet with the iron wire cutting thier ankles. 

Using that moment Jules shot out a fury of poison bullets towards the monsters that started to cross the wires lines. Stepping back they would land on poison bombs that acted as land mines that would finish the remaining monsters off.

Taking out her note book she would jot down different combos and mana cost. Compared to her last battle it, this was more efficient but left her with way less mana which could put her in a bad situation. It took almost a hour for her mana to complete recharge and if she were to be attacked in the time it would end up deadly.

After collecting the cores from the monsters Jules decided to call it a day. Being covered in blood and still a bit shaken up over all the events that happened today she made her way to the exit point of the portal. Going back inside the portal she came through she had say the many parties that were still trying to recruit other members. Not paying them any kind she start to head back to the apartment.

Checking her bag once she got home she started going through inventory. Having collected about thirty monster cores, she would hold off on selling them until tomorrow. Going the the mans belongings she would find out that his name was Devin from a work ID card. Going through the rest of his belongings she found all types of things like wolf fangs, goblin skin, ancient dagger that seemed to be unused, and spider venom.

Looking at the venom Jules held it closer thinking of way she could utilize it when

[Would you look to sample poison y/n]

Surprised by the sudden message Jules clicked yes. 

The poison started to drain from the bottle as Jules could feel it ruining through her body. She could feel minor change as the venom washed through her body.

            [New skill learnt]

Venomous spray- sprays a neurotoxin that damages internal tissue

The skilled worked more on a 1v1 for close combat battle which really want her style but it wasn’t a complete lost having a new skill in her arsenal.

Jules waited to sell the rest of the items not wanting to cause to much attention to herself. She was only a F class and would be suspicious if she had such high class materials.

Ordering some knew supplies on the internet, she bought more iron wires, bear straps , and a hand held fire starter kit.

Taking her note book out of the back pack she began to write down more techniques she would use in her next dungeon.

0