07. Supply shopping
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a couple days Jules had sold the monsters cores and left over material she had got. She didn’t get much for the cores but the wolf fang fetched a nice some.

She had plans on going into another F grade dungeon that was more challenging. 

A goblin dungeon that had about a thirty three percent death rate and had barely any hunters actively raiding it. Goblins were quite weak but due to their aggressive nature and how quickly they breed it is hard to deal with them.

Many people all together had gave up on that dungeon only letting government officials deal with it. The dungeon had left many people scared by the sights they saw. Goblins were a creature no weak girl should face alone.

Jules knew this all to well seeing online forums of victims that had shared there’re personal stories on how they last their friends or how they were even attacked by them. Jules knew no matter how much prep she had it would be a hard fight. 

Heading the the bureau Jules wanted to get some more equipment she couldn’t find online. Heading inside she was greeted by a different worker.

 “Hello miss can i help you?” a man in a sliver vest and khakis waved her down.

“Uhm do you have equipment i teams for mage professions.” Jules answers reluctantly.

“Your actually in luck we just got a shipment into today.” Opening a a door to the equipment room the man lead Jules in showing her all types of books, scrolls, wands, and other miscellaneous.

“The scrolls allow you to learn other spells that might not be apart of your ability, while the books help increase magic power by sealing spells into the book”. The man said while picking up different scrolls out of a create. 

Looking around there were many different scrolls that had multitude of abilities including fire, ice, and lighting. 

One of the scrolls that caught her eye was a red one with blue lining. It was a skill that aloud her to get agro of near by monsters instead of screaming loudly alerting other hunter.

Taking this and two others scrolls Jules made her way over to the book section. The books dancing in all different sizes and colors were all quite expensive.

Jules decided to hold of on the book but instead get a wand. Wands and staffs help lower mana cost and cast spells more effectively. She decided to go with a wand because it was easier to carry and if she every need to hide it would affect her.

Heading to the register she ended up getting a wand, the agro scroll, a night vision scroll, and a binding scroll. The cost for getting the tier skills that wouldn’t help much in a 1v1 fight wasn’t  quite bad.

Leaving the bureau she had started to make her way home after collecting the things she needed to go on her next raid. 

0