08. Goblin slaughter
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suiting up Jules made her way to the goblin dungeon. 

The neighborhood surrounding dungeons usually where in quite poor states but this one was miles worse. It was almost deserted the was nothing in miles of the dungeon except a Wang.co factory.

After doing research on Alexander Wang, Jules couldn’t help but find him suspicious. He was connected to a hunter killer and had active factors near dungeon sites. She wanted to question him to see if he knew anything about her brother but lacked the power to do so which only made her angrier.

Walking strait toward the portal unlike before their we’re no hunters only a few passerby that could be seen crying outside of the dungeon or greatly disturb.

Jules was afraid for her life and her sanity. Many people have gone crazy after going into this dungeon, but she need more power.

Taking in a big breath of air Jules held onto her belongs and walked straight into the portal. 

Like the one before it was another cave but it was completely dark which. The first mistake many hunters would make is setting up a fire alerting the monsters they were there.

Using the night vision skill Jules surveyed her surrounding seeing a entrance she quietly followed. Holding onto the knife she coated in her poison had seen a group of goblins sleeping.

She quickly slit their throats, killing 4 goblins the dissecting them and stealing their cores. 

        [Level up: Mage Lv.3]

Ignoring the message Jules continued on with her plan.

The next mistake many would make is going on further. Goblins could smell other creatures pretty well because they lived in the dark.

Jules took the guts of one of the goblins and covered herself with them. She thought it was completely disgusting the stench was so strong it almost caused her to throw up.

After getting covered in blood she continued to go forward. The next batch of goblins were awake. They would often times light a torch or 2 and pass them around between each other. 

Jules took this opportunity and laced up the iron wires against the the path and using her agro skilled made the goblins run to attack her without alerting others.

Running towards the wires about 4 goblins wire sliced by the wire slicing them into multiple pieces. She used bullet skill aiming with her wand and shooting out poison at rapid speeds. The bullets would go through the goblins killing them instantly as the others continued to run into the wire.

After killing about 20 goblins she went head and plucked out their cores, many having already came out during the gruesome fight. 

The next room was the final one which had seen the most death then any other room in the cave.

0