09. Chief of the cave
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

TW: SA, Gore

……………………………………………………………

Jules was unaware of what was waiting for her in the room. Online it was the most un talked about part of the dungeon many just saying to runaway. Only being aware of the chief Jules shock off her fear and prepared for battle.

Walking inside she could the chief a green muscular figure run towards a girl in a corner. She had seemed to be beaten badly and her cloths were in tatters. They’re were many dead bodies of women around the room some seemed to be alive but it was two late.

The women was blonde and had lost her voice but had tears steaming down her face. She had resisted as long as she could but the goblin over powered her and was planning to violate her. 

A poison bullet had been shot at the goblins back changing his attention.

Pointing her wand towards the goblin Jules had shot out a barrage of poison bullets. Due to all the people she was unable to use her poison mist skill but she continued to fire out a stream of bullets.

The goblin seeming annoyed picked up a great sliver two handed axe and rushed Jules at high speeds. Unprepared Jules barely was able to roll out of the way as the ace striker the ground creating a splinter in the floor.

Jules cared poison bomb on the ground he was standing on causing a explosion of poison gas to explode in the goblins face. 

“Cover your face!” Jules yelled to the girl as the poison gas slightly spread through out the room.

The gas had slowed down the goblin but not by much still swinging his ace at great speeds cutting Jules on her arms and thighs.

Jules was running low on mana and didn’t have much time left. 

The goblin while Jules was distracted deeply cut into her arm with the axe and grabbed her by the leg.

Yanking her into the air the goblin had her in the air upside down causing her to drop her wand.

Fighting his grip on her leg Jules could feel her bones in her leg shatter as she let out a scream loud enough to be echoed the the whole dungeon. Out of desperation Jules reached for her fire starter kit lifting a match. 

Using the fire to light up her poison she used her skill venomous spray as a breath of fire came from her mouth right into the goblins face causing him to drop her and roll in pain. 

Seeing this as her chance Jules crawled over to the monster and with her knife  and let out a barrage of furious attacks stabbing the goblin in its eyes and mouth killing him.

        [Level Up +3: Mage Lv6]

Seeing multiple status windows pop up Jules knew that the battle was over. She had no more strength left and was bleeding from all her deep cuts. 

The blonde woman had came over to Jules with her face covered over her torn up shirt. Jules slow losing consciousness had barely mange to stay awake during the battle.

The blonde woman began to whisper  out words that were unfamiliar to Jules. Slowly Jules’s body began to feel lighter and her pain lessened.

“It won’t heal all your injuries but you will feel better.” The woman said in a rasped voice.

“My name is Ruth.” she said.

“ I’m Jules.” She said as she slightly sat up.

“If you don’t mind me asking but hoe did you heal me.” Jules asked in a curios tone.

“I am apart of the church of light and we follow the goddess of health, Annalise.” Ruth stated.

Many people who didn’t receive abilities but still wanted to become hunters which was the majority would follow gods and receive  their power from them. Jules hadn’t been apart of a religion or god so she didn’t know much about the power it brought. 

“Thank you for saving me, I came here with my party but we were wiped out throughout the dungeon and betrayed by a hunter killer”. Ruth said pointing at a dead body that was lying on the floor.

Slowly going over to the body Jules had looked at the mans things and found a Wang.co company cared with the mans face on it.

Jules need to get answer to what was going on and Wang was the only person with them. Telling Ruth what she began to cry and brake down. Jules consoled her for a while.

Carving out the chief core the two girls made their way out of the dungeon with Jules on Ruth back.

0