10. New partner
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Coming out of the dungeon Ruth had took Jules to a nearby hospital.

They both were seen for their injuries as Jules had been badly damaged during her fight and Ruth beaten with several bruises down her arms and legs and a black eye.

They were both healed and given potions to help with sped up healing process. 

Once they started to dispatch from the hospital Jules started to make her way home when

“Please wait.” Ruth said in a eager tone. Now that her voice with normal it sounded almost angelic as she continued to keep talking. 

“Please let me help you.” Ruth pleaded.

“I’m sorry but I don’t want to drag you into this.” Jules replied as she tried to keep walking away.

“They took my friends. Everyone that had been they’re in that party with me are now dead.” She said in a demanding tone as she began to cry. 

“I’ve lost everything all due to Alex Wang.”Ruth barged up to Jules who she was much taller than and looked into her eyes. “I will not hold you back.” Ruth pleaded with snot running down her nose.

“Fine, but this is not easy you have to be strong mentally.” Jules responded in a sympathetic tone.

Ruth with a smile nodded her head. They exchanged phone numbers and went their separate ways soon to meet again to party together.

Jules went to the bureau to sell the cores she has gotten. On her way they’re she had decided to shock her status.

[ Jules Walker ]

Mage: Lv.6

HP: 98/100

MP: 100/150

 Str: 7

Agi: 11

Def: 5

Int: 26 

Having had a good increase on her stats Jules felt a lot better about her situation. For along time in her life she felt weak and stuck but know she is growing stronger. Checking the rest of the messages she received one seemed odd.

     [ A God gifts you a present]

Not knowing much about the gods she didn’t know what to expect. Oppenheimer up the message she received another one.

[The goddess Rebekah has sent you a skill]

Poison whip- imbues a whip of poison that with each hit causes -4 hp

Not knowing who the goddess Rebekah was she know what to do but she was thankful. The skill allowed her to used a more contorted long range skill and inflict damage the only downside was the mana cost was 65 and she was skilled with any weapons.But after her recent battles she knew that without at least a weapon she would die. 

Once she arrived at the bureau she sold of al the cores for 1,200 credits and went to the weapons section on the second floor. Looking at all the weapons she decided with her knee skill and being a mage that was all ready long rage a whip was her best choice.

The whip she picked up was long but light not being heavy. It was purple in color and had a skill, which was unusual for most weapons. The skill should make anyone that was hit progressively get tired. 

With the whip she would be able to fight more accurately then she would with her magic . 

Leaving the bureau Jules would go home and take a few days to rest mainly for Ruth sake. Her next plan was to challenge a E grade dungeon 

0