12. Blood Moles
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Approaching a sink hole in the ground in was seemingly bottomless.

“Dungeons can take many forms as in caves, holes, portals, buildings, etc but the most important thing is to never go into one” as a teacher from a nearby school was explain.

“Look at all the hunters!” a student in the middle of the single filed line yelled out.

‘It must be a field trip’ Jules thought as she continued to walk towards the endless hole.

“Are you sure were ready?” Ruth complained still afraid of the danger that awaited.

“Stop being so scared we worked out ass off for the last two days, this is as ready as we ever will be” Jules said in a more relaxed attitude.

Never having any friends Jules wasn’t good at interacting with others but in the last two day Ruth became the only person Jules could trust and relay on.

All around the hole were hunters looking to recruit others and form parties, but just like before Jules fighting style didn’t really work best with others.

Heading down the spiral stair case that had been made to go down the hole Ruth and Jules left heading straight into the portal that was at the end of the staircase.

“This is a blood mole borrow so be on guard” Jules commanded.

“And put this on” handing Ruth a gas mask.

Pulling out a white feather from her satchel Ruth held it and the air and began her chant .

“Holy Maiden we ask for your blessing and pray for health  and ask thy to bring light”  

The feather began to burn as light was casted against the the soiled ground. A orb of light made following Ruth.

Blood moles were sensitive to like and were weak against it and would try to attack it.

Blood moles started to pour out of the nearby holes in the ground all jumping yo attack the light.

Jules with a smirk released a mist from her hands and pulled out her whip.

Standing in front of Ruth Jules with her whip began to strike down on the moles that were coming close while poisoning the air around them.

Ruth behind her pulled out another feather and began to do the same prayer again. The light shined brighter bringing more moles from out of the ground.

Jules shooting out poison bullets had put a whole in the amount of moles that we’re still alive, but the sheer amount of them still was overwhelming.

Ruth seeing that the number was barley decreasing took out a white ball out and prayed.

“O Holy Maiden I ask for your blessing bring forth your light and give your daughter the power to strike down her enemies. “

 The ball began to crumble and became six spears of light that shot out at the moles at high speed. When the spears strikes down the pierced forty moles and shined a bright light blinding the rest.

The rest of the moles being blinded gave Jules the opportunity to strike the rest of them with her whip.

The moles had been wiped out and Jules took out some gloves and began to dissect and take the crystals of all the monsters.

Apart of her worship is eternal forgiveness  which was not a common practice in her on religion but something she decided on herself. Ruth prays for any living being bad or good, dead or alive.

0