13. Following their steps
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After collecting all the mole cores Ruth and Jules pushed deeper into the borrows the one of the holes the moles had came from.

“How many more totems do you have left” Jules said while leading the way through the dirt.

“4 feathers, 2 orbs, and then the diamond” Ruth responded while going through her satchel.

“Don’t use it until I give you the signal” Jules commanded.

Nodding her head Ruth and Jules continued going down the hole until they reached the bottom 

The floor was sticky and coated in a unknown liquid. There was hundreds of mole bodies on the miss all types of legs, arms, and heads but all of their cores were still intact.

Ruth held her hands together as she did a silent prayer for all of the lives lost while Jules carved out the cores of the dead monsters.

The cores were not in best condition with a lot being damaged or shattered. It was murky and had a red hue to it.

“Are you done I’m started to get nauseous” Ruth whined not liking all the dead bodies around her.

“It would be faster if you helped me” Jules replied in a snarky manor.

Once collect most of the cores that were salvageable the pressed out following human foot prints that had been left alone before they arrived.

Following the steps had lead the two girl to a huge cavern.

Bed were scattered all over the entrance where the foot steps stopped.

“I guess this is our stop” Ruth joked reaching for two feathers

“Indeed it is” Jules said while she stepped over a pile of bones.

Walking into the cavern there was a huge beast lying in the middle that seemed to be asleep and a torso sitting next to eat.

Ruth felt disgusted by the scene but not wanting to be the next meal she kept quite while Jules set up a array of wires and bear traps that had been coated in poison.

Finishing setting up the traps Jules stood behind Ruth “let’s get this party started”

“Holy Maiden we ask for your blessing and pray for health  and ask thy to bring light”

0