(Vol.1 prologue) A boy who doesn’t want to be left alone.
479 7 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is "Sato Hiraku", A normal 2nd-year middle school student. The only difference in me from others is my high academic prowess. Even without trying, my scores are in the top 10 and if I study a little bit, my score can easily surpass first place. Since birth, I believe many things. Some are made up while other is true however over time that will be suppressed to the back of our mind. But there will some believe shaping us into what we are today and for me is.

(The world isn't fair.)

This single quote has been used since before the time of the memorial. This quote has caused many revolutions, many wars and countless casualties. However, It's still an accurate depiction of the world. Just look at me as an example, one may try the hardest in their life but still can't surpass my scores while I'm just eating some crisp on the sofa doing nothing. 

(Still, I can't get close to anyone .)

Even though my academic ability is high, Other aspects didn't follow suit. My status, look, height and behaviour are normal and my unexpected high academic scores only cause me more problems than they should be. Others expect me to do this and do that without caring about me, my well-being or even consent and that includes my parents. They sent me to tutoring school after school since young and that cause me to have even less interaction with friends and family. After graduation from primary school and moving on to middle school, the distance is even more widen. They chose me to enrol on the higher standards school and move me to the school hostel.

"My name is Sato Hiraku, I will be attending this class from now on. Please take care of me"

I said a normal introduction quote, but other only look at me with disgust. From what I heard, before my enrollment, I have been a subject of rumours along the line of "The new student is extremely hot and smart!". However, When they met me in person, they can only be disappointed in my look. Nevertheless, my school life kept going and before long, We finished 1st year. As expected, my scores are on top with a wide margin from others and so my distance from classmates.

" Well, There was a bit of change" 

Seeing my ability, some of my classmates started to make connections with me. Thou, They only do it for profit but still change nonetheless. However, that still haven't plugged my hollow heart. 

"I need someone who loves me"

That is the start of my new goal that takes me into the spiral of time-abyss. First, I did some research and background check on everyone close enough for me to interact with. After much time, the research has finished and organised then I moved on to the next step. Choosing the nominee. There will be 3 stats for each person, look, academic scores and life skills, with each maximum score of 100 and the best is in the range of 40-50 points. After much thought and calculation, The best candidate is "Takahashi Haruka". 

Her look and academic scores are on average and only low on life skills, which make her easy to approach and talk to. With that chosen, I continue to the next phase "execution". This is the hardest and arguably the most dangerous. However, For the future, this is the risk I would take. 

" Takahashi-san, you look a bit tired from, Spanish class. Do you need any helps?" I say, trying to put on a normal look despite the butterfly free roaming in my stomach.

(I will never be left alone, anymore ) I confirm in my head.

 

Should I cotinue this series?
  • Yes. Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No, this suck Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other(coments below) Votes: 1 7.7%
Total voters: 13 · This poll was closed on Dec 6, 2021 09:53 AM.
14