(Vol.2 Prologue) The protagonist
158 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Uh...Actually today, We will have a new student. Please come up, Mika-san" One day, The teacher randomly announce in the HR session. Though She is our class homeroom teacher, We never meet her at the school except for this session. There is even a myth of her being a drug addict but that isn't important, right now. 

"Kojima Mika, Nice to meet you-" A beautiful girl in a school uniform come up the stage. Like her name, She has a nice natural fragrance, making her give a mature aura. She is about 150 cm with a B cup, a small figure for a girl her age. Yet, Her Ponytail and a bored face change her character to a cool little lady or an Oujo-sama from some rom-com. However, That image shutters as she is giving a greeting speech. 

"-will be here for 2 years from my parents-. Huh!?, Tsuya-kun!?" Like a switch, her facial expression change to that of a maiden in love. "Shibuya Tetsuya" is a good looking guy with a natural talent in sport while quite bad at studying, however, his unique point is that of his protagonist-like life. 

On his first day, he knocks down the "Makino Asami", a popular cool beauti in our school, while running to school. Always sitting at the back-window seat, He sits next to "Makino Asami" since day 1 and there is rumour of them being a secret couple. While I thought the rumours is impossible, Mikano's reaction change my mind. When asked about Shibuya, Mikano-san always acts strangely and start to sweat profusely. 

Asami, who was always cool and calm, acting like a girl in love was to0 suspicious. And as expected, The news of Asami and Shibuya being a couple was confirmed. Still, The news didn't concern me because I was seducing Haruka at the time. However, not for long, Our path will be fused.

.

..

"Tsuya-kun!? You are Tsuyakun, right?"  Kojima-san, forgetting about greeting, rush to Shibuya-san's seat. Practically hugging him, Kojima-san asks him repeatedly. Creeped out by her change of attitude, some decide to ignore her while others look at them, like a new animal in the zoo. 

"LoNg T-iMe nO s-Ee, Mi-chan" Shibuya respond with an awkward smile. From the look of the situation, Kojima and Shibuya used to be some kind of childhood friend. 

"Yes, Long time no see!, Tsuya-kun" Kojima return an awkward greeting with the brightest smile, I have ever seen. 

"Tsu-kun...?" Suddenly a cold voice can be heard, It's, no others, Asami-san. 

"Mi-chan! I can explain this!!" Like a husband caught cheating, Shibuya raise both of his hand. 

"Tsu-kun and ...Oh, Kojima-san, If you don't mind, Can you come with me for a second? Oh Sensei, Look like 3 of us need to use a toilet ASAP." As ordering both of them, Asami-san requests the teacher with an obvious lie. 

"Bu-"

"We need a toilet break." Without waiting for a reply, Both Shibuya and Kojima is dragged by the ear to the hallway. 

(So, Is this some kind of Rom-com novel?) Seeing the last scene as a joke, I can only think of those thoughts.  However knowing that I don't have any kind of connection with 3 of them, I have a huge sign of relief. 

"Well, let's get back to the schedule" Choosing to ignore them, the Teacher continue the session. 

(Sensei, at least, care about the student a little!) In unison, Our class thoughts aline. And so, Our days continue, however with a new mysterious classmate.

It took too much time, for me to think of 3 Japanese name, but here I am. (lol)

Well, Thank you very much for reading and hope you read the next one.

9