(Vol.2 Ch.2) The unexpected failure.
125 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Like a lab rat.) Walking back to my seat, I look around the room. The enthusiasm sting the air, Close friends shaking hands, couples praying and some newly acquired friends are saying goodbye. Some wish while others don't care, a blend of desire and hope flew through the atmosphere. However, All their hope and desire is on me. I control the game while others are just praying for their luck. The feeling of dictatorship in me, rise as high as It ever been. Without my control, The evil laugh will easily escape from my mouth. 

"Ok ok quiet down, Ichi-kun please come up and pick the lot." As the teacher command, The class quiet down and Ichi-san walk up to the podium. 

"4-5" Raising the paper, He announces his new seat's number. And as you expected, The plan goes as I planned. How? You may ask. The answer is simple. The lottery is a Japanese rolling type where the inside is unobservable. By putting a new contraption that I created from a 3D printer, I can control to a certain extend which number will be coming first. The contraption is similar to a water mill in which each number will be on each paddle. Form the context, I can hypothetically manipulate every number, however, that couldn't be further from the truth, Everybody will use a different amount of strength on the lottery roll. So, normally, you will give up, As It's impossible to guess a chaotic complex system. Still, with another chain in my hand, I move on. After much planning and designing, I create another machine to be compatible with the old one. It's a simple pressure machine where after receiving enough pressure the machine will release 3 numbers. When a person spins the wheel, The pressure will be built up in the spring and released at once, opening the gateway for the number's lot. 

"3-2" The second person declare. However, The number isn't as I expected. This is the second flaw of my system. Though pressure put on by each person has a smaller gap than strength, The gap is still a gap. Still, the number will be in the range that I planned. So, My wanted result will be as intended with the smallest chance of getting fuck up.

 However, the problem is all solved. The last issue is that the order of students is as I wished for. And not before long, My greatest fear has been proven correct.

"Do anyone know where juuyon-kun is? I'm too lazy to check my email" The teacher question while laying her face on the table, like a sleeping student.

(Hey! Who is the teacher, here?) The class, once again, tsukkomi her.

 Though, not normally, the student will sometimes enter the school on HR class and be regarded as small misconduct, which reduces their exam score. However, the student can also send an email, signalling their late arrival. If that is thr case, the teacher will disregard their late appearance and continue as normal. However, that isn't the problem here. 

"Well since he isn't here, Kojima-sam? As you are new here, Can you take in his spot?" As you expected, Kojima-san is chosen. With no other contender nor fancier, the chosen will, predictably, be the higher standing or new person. Still, my plan can move along. I have crafted a remote to control the special gateway where there is a specific number. 

"5-5" Kojima-san annoce happily while showing the ticket around. The seat looks normal but it's actually the seat at the cornerback of the classroom, the highly-priced seat where a student will even sell their soul to get. Why 5-5?, You might ask. The answer is, because of its price, a student will flok over her for the seat, exchanging their seat, and that includes me. Just like expected, My number is 3-2, between the seat of Shibuya and Asami, waiting to use my card. No need to say, This seat will be more important than a back corner in the eyes of Kojima. 

"Kojima-san"  "Mi-chan" While calling her out, There is another person's voice beside me. The voice is clear and handsome, a lot better than my meek and unclear voice of my. That voice is, of cause, belong to Shibuya. 

"YeS! WhAt dO you need Tsu-kun!?" Blushing shyly, Kojima answers Shibuya, ignoring my call completely. 

"Umm...If you don't mind, Can you exchange the seat with me?" Shibuya asked meekly, because of their awkward relationship, toward Kojima. 

"Yes, gladly!!" Kojima responded, not thinking about her chance of sitting next to him for the rest of the year. Her mind is just too happy about being to talk with her beloved fiance. Not even leaving the beat, she take out her ticket and exchange it with him. Observing her carefully, she actually smells the ticket while turning her head, acting like putting it inside her back pocket. 

"..." "..." "..." With the protagonist leaving to his seat, I'm left with his harem. However, right now, I didn't care about them because of the bigger problem.

"5-4" Haruka declares openly. As the plan said, Haruka would be sitting next to me but now because of a dense stupid protagonist, I am left alone. 

(Shibuya...You dare! You dare!) Seeing them start a conversation right away, My anger fuel, and so does my seatmate while another one is now depressed. 

And so, the day continues on, but with 3 losers sitting next to each other. 

1

1. Japanese rolling lottery https://images.app.goo.gl/EMek4EPeso33DSfs6

2. Ichi-kun = 1-kun, juuyon-kun = 14-kun 

Haha, Good luck Shibuya, having an MC show his a crazy yandere side, that probably not the best choice out there. 

Oh and sorry for the late chapter, I just got my first part-time job as a poster designer. Haha, designing the poster is quite hard but I still enjoy it. So cheer for me, eh?

Oh, for those who miss, Haruka's pov chapter will be happening soon after the next chapter. 

Well, thank you for reading and hope you read the next one.

9