(Vol.2 Ch.3) Study group and the suppress feeling
121 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sat-Hiraku, umm... Did something bad happen?" Asked curiously by Haruka while travelling to our shared residence. As usual, We walk slowly under a blue clear sky. It's been 2 weeks since the seat shuffling's incident. Though, not a plan,  My relationship with Haruka grow at a slowly but surely rate. And as you just heard, Haruka is now calling me using my First name. Even so, she isn't used to it, however,  She surely will in the future. 

"Yeah, I am still kinda sad, not getting to sit with you."  As a routine, I make a risky response, hoping for a good result. 

"I see..." Still, as normal, She doesn't get flustered and turn her head, looking at the sideway ahead.

(As usual, Huh?) Not counting before my operation, it has been 3 months that I started talking to her but the result didn't change much. Though living together, She never lets me in her room nor washes her underwear. It's a normal reaction for a middle schooler, but It's still the reaction, I wanted. I have thought of many hypotheses, as to why, but the answer is always varied. Even calculating each valuable one by one, The answer is unclear. However, The desolate together can still make me interested in her new personal information, Showing my lack of knowledge on this subject. 

"How about you? Isn't Final coming next mouth?" Continuing our pointless conversation, I comment randomly while hoping for her to ask me for help.

"YEaAH! DeFiNaTelY fInE" Like a broken machine, Haruka raises her hand and make the fakest smile, I'd ever seen.

"So no?" 

"No shit, Sherlock" While holding her laugh, Haruka tsukkomi back at me. Yes, as you just saw, We are now close enough, where Haruka start making a joke aiming at me.  For others, It may be normal, But for me, It's been one of the biggest accomplishments since I created my computer. 

"Hey, Want me to teach you?" I, seeing an opportunity, ask Haruka.

"..." Again, she turns her face sideway while hiding her hand from me. 

(Need to reduce an impact, huh?) 

"As your Caretaker, of cause" It's another simple phycology. If your request crosses the line for the receiver., by making a justification, may it be true or false, you may reduce your action's consequence as low as possible. 

"EH!.. Ah, I see, Then, Yes! Please help me!" As planned, She accepts the request however, her shirk didn't escape my sight. 

(Did she just day-dream) I wondered As we continue our ways home.

.

..

*Haruka's Pov*

As usual, I am now peacefully walking home with Hiraku. Though the sight of other girls looking at us jealously is a bit uncomfortable, I didn't hate it. Just walking beside Hiraku, My mind goes blank and my heart pounds like a nuclear bomb. In my head, there is only one quote, constantly repeating

( What was that!? "Yeah, I am still kinda sad, not getting to sit with you." Are you some kind of protagonist? Why must you keep saying a fucking cute phase? If you keep doing this, I will fucking kidnap you for real. you know!? And hey! stop looking at me! I can't hide my face for long.) My feeling, like a balloon, is big enough to burst.

To tell you the truth, This isn't the first time this happened, and I'm sure, won't be the last. Every time, He says something cool or cute, My hearts feel like it's about to burst and every time my feeling keeps getting clearer and clearer. However, there is a problem. 

I am internet-idol, I have a fan club and my whole career's point is to keep them while trying to expand it. Having a lover isn't a risk, I would take or even try. There is also another problem of him being my caretaker and his feeling isn't clear. I can't distinct him doing his job or him doing it purposely. So for now, I will need to keep this feeling for awh-

"Hey, Want me to teach you?" An expected question reach my ears. 

(Teach me? Me? Study? Study group? with Hiraku? Hiraku teaching me? Touching hand event? Accidental eye contact? A close contact!? OR teaching me SE-)

"As your Caretaker, of cause" Like a needle, The quote burst my imagination world.

"EH!.. Ah, I see, Then, Yes! Please help me!" Panic, I answer randomly while trying to keep my calm. Speeding my legs, I walk faster, trying to hide my beet-red face.

Well, all in all,  I will need to keep this feeling for a while. However, I don't think, I can hold for long.  SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP ME!

haha, Writing Haruka's pov never fail to make me laugh, hope it's like that for you too.

Well, thank you for reading and hope you read the next one.

 

 

 

 

10