(Vol.2 Ss.2) Animal training P.1: Abduction
128 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, First, Don't read this if you hate mentally fucked stuff. For people who hate it, This chapter can be skipped and please do, if you are feeling comfortable.

Second, This's all fiction, Don't ever do this in real life. And yes, This chapter mau contains sexual content.

Third, In this chapter, Our Mc will be a bit of a dick, but in his defence, he isn't a good guy in the first place. (Not defending at all, am I?)

Fouth, um...Enjoy!

*Click* With that lock, These 2 animals' future is now in my hand. Though rush, I'm still confident in my plan, however, being Overconfident can also be my downfall, So, I need to run it with much caution.  Start with a security camera to other's eyesight, I need to fool all of them. Choosing the old music classroom on the first floor specifically, I can use last year footage, as there is no significant change around that area.  However, others' eyesight is a lot harder to fool. Tried but failed, I spread a usual rumour of ghosts in the old music classroom, but it didn't spread far and I gave up after the lunch break. With only half a day left, I used a desperate measure. After rushing home with Haruka, I made an excuse with going to the 8-eleven. Wearing differently than normal and putting on a wig, I came back to school without being noticed.

"Hey, Spill it out already. I don't have all the time in the world, you know?" Annoyed by my slowness, Asami try to rush me. However, Her word isn't important anymore. For me, Her word, right now, is like a dog barking, interesting but not that important. Not feeling like answering, I choose to stay quiet and continue moving my plan. 

"Hey!"

"..What" Moving silently closer to them, I snatch their smartphone from their pocket. Taking out a mini carbon monoxide tank, I release the lid and forcefully stuff the poisonous gas on tissue paper. In a smooth movement, I cling the carbon monoxide dissolved tissue paper on both of these annoying animals' noses, instantly knocking both of them out, without leaving a scar. 

*Phew* I make a relief sign and slowly drag their body to my hideout, leaving the classroom behind in silence. 

.

..

Slowly but surely, I put both of their body in my hideout, the school basement. Because of the school size and age, This room, which is on the east side of the middle school building,  is forgotten by everybody, including the principal. Though the basement used to be printed on the school map, that map has been destroyed and replaced with the new one, which, didn't include the basement by mistake. The only reason I could find the room is, I found the room key by accident when I'm helping out the teacher in the gymnastic room. First, I tried asking for the location but no one knew, however, the destroyed map is posted online and I found that by accident. As I entered for the first time, there is a drug and weapon on the ground while a shirt is hanging on the wall, moles and dust is everywhere and rats rampage through every section of the room. For others, this may be some kind of dark secret they know and will eventually be forgotten, however, for me, I saw a gold mine.

(A room near campus with minimal excess, which used to be some kind of gang hideout? Are there anythings interesting than this?) Piquing my interest, I started cleaning the underground basement while researching for the last user of the room. For the research, I found out, the room was used by a student-run drug trafficking. However, their project was obstructed by the police arresting one of their gang members, who spilt the bean of their hideout. The incident made the news and the area was instantly banned. Though at first, the area is often trespassed by the student, as it's the hot topic of the town, however, as the time grew, the area kept getting fewer and fewer attractions, and not before long, the area was abandoned. Well, at least, was before I found the place again and made it into a hideout. 

As I walk in, The light starts to shine and the electric generator start working, as I can't use the school's electricity for concealment sake. I boast the laptop and start checking the CCTV for any witness of the sene. From the footage, I find no witness or any abnormal movement of others. With that check, I turn to the bodies, which is lying on the ground, unconscious of what will happen to them. 

(Well, Let's have some time with them after cleaning the DNA evidence.) With much excitement, I chuckle evilly at the unconscious girl. 

Haha, look like, I can't finish it in 1 chapter. Well, with this speed, Expect at least 2-3 chapters.

Well, Thank you very much for reading and hope you read the next one.

 

7