(Vol.2 Ch.9) The Social suicide of the protagonist
133 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
NSFW WARNING

*Ding dong*

"Hey you crud, Follow me." Just as the bell rings, The pig rush toward the bastard's desk. With just a glance, Her disgust and distrust toward him are clearly visible, contrary to her blush fullness before. Of cause, Haruka, as well as others,  is also both curious and concerned about her personality transformation. However, detached by the surrounding grazes, She quickly drags her, supposed to be boyfriend with great force, as if dragging an animal. 

"Hey! HEy! that hurt!" In revolt, The bastard tries to shake her hand off, but it's to no avail. The pig just continues dragging him toward the hallway, showing him in an embarrassing appearance. Though not ordered, The pig has a strong desire to torture him not only physically, but also, socially. At first, I'm in denial, seeing the act as unnecessary. However, her strong desire rise my interest and decide to accept the offer.

"Wait! Wait! that a stair! Ouch!" Still ignoring him, The pig walks down the stair slowly, making sure he is suffering every step of it. 

"Here"

"Hahh...Hahh, finally.."Reaching the destination of the music classroom, As if trash, She throws the bastard onto the floor. Finally freed from the constant pain, He has a sigh of relief. Of cause, that isn't the end. 

"Do I really need to do this?" Though seemingly talking to herself, The pig is actually talking to me and the monkey, as not disturbing the plan.

"Hahhh...Fine. You, pull your pant down" With our nod, The pig has a big sign and continues her work.

"huh? My pant?" Confused, The bastard dumbfoundedly look at the pig and the onlooker, asking for confirmation.   

"Yes, Yes you cunt. Pull down your pant and your underwear to all to see, If not..." 

"Ouch!!!" With not a single hint of hesitation, The pig, using her feet, squash his crotch area, bringing with it, one of the most painful pain a man could possibly suffer in the modern age. His ball is cush and his foreskin is possibly torn. Still, She continues squashing and stepping on the area,  finding the act enjoyable. Unlike her disturbance before, Her face is now in full bloom with her cheek blushing as red as a tomato. As for the onlooker, Everybody, including Haruka, is so dumbfounded to the point where the only sound that occurs is the scream of that bastard. As for me and the monkey, We are watching the scene, ready to intertwine when needed. And not before long, The bastard finally give in

"Ok! Ok! I will pull it down!" Though embarrassing, A constant hit in the nut is probably a lot worse than showing it. 

"Huh? Do you really think that is enough? Get naked, you stupid bastard!" Again, The pig cush the bastard's crotch but, however, This time there is only underwear protecting it. 

"FINE! Just stop, already!" Quickly taking everything off, He is now naked on the school floor with teary eyes, a shameful appearance indeed. 

"Haha, It's quite small, isn't it? It can't even stand an average size dildo, haha. What? Why are you elected? Does being step feel good?" Not only being left naked but He is also mocked on his penis's size, a man's value. Though not fair, as he is a middle schooler which size, isn't fully grown, it's still shameful in any way. 

"haha, Don't you want to show the world, the small disgusting penis without any value or worth." As the onlooker starts to take a picture, The pig tide his hand with her's, while quietly mocking him in his ear. This probably could cause long term psychological erectile dysfunction. 

"Eh...Tsu-kun?" Distiguse from the shutter sound, A small girl called out the bastard name. Form her body size and shirt design, She is probably a 1st-year student. 

"Oh..Look at that, It's your beloved Kohai-san, isn't it? Haha, How about you ejaculate  in front of her, it will be quite exciting isn't it?" Without me knowing, as I observe the unusual's face, The pigs start to give the bastard a footjob from behind, showing his election to everyone to see.  

"oh oh oh, What is this? A precum, huh? Are you really going to ejaculate in front of everybody? Pervert" Just as the pig finish her sentence, A white liquid spill out of that bastard's penis. 

"Hah...Hahh...Hahh.." Exhausted by ejaculation, The bastard has an exhausted sign. Looking up, His body tense up again. the onlooker is watching the scene with disgust, seeing him like a perverted old man. Of cause, there was some left, but there are still 20-30 people watching the event. 

"Oh, You are up again? Haha, So being watched turn you on, huh? You're a really disgusting pervert. Hm...Are you really a real pervert? Hmm-" Seeing the bastard's penis is elected again, The pig continue giving him a footjob from behind and from the look of the situation, they will continue on until he can't ejaculate anymore. 

(This is getting boring.) Finally tired of watching an animal mating, I called out Haruka

"Hey Haruka, Let's go home." Bored by the event, I decided to sneak out with Haruka. Of cause, I gave the pig a signal with my eyes, telling her I will be leaving, She received it with a small nod, continuing playing with her toy. 

"Huh...? Oh, sorry! Let's go back" Still dumbfounded by what has happened, She shook out from being upset-minded and answer me back. Of cause, Though she has seen porn before, This is probably the first time she watched something like in real life. It's clearly shown in her beautiful brushing face, which she is trying to hide from me with her hand. 

"Yeah, let's" Smile softly at her innocent, We walk home under snow in a peaceful manner. On a side note, On the way home, She sometimes glances at my crotch. 

...Sorry, I have nothing to say. Yep, I also feel the pain as I wrote the chapter.

Oh, The next chapter will finally wrap up "the protagonist's harem arc" and the third volume will finally begin, which will be concentrated on Haruka's family and their future them (There will be a beach episode! vote! ). 

As for an Ss chapter's Animal training, I think of discontinuing it, as I don't think, there is really a lot of people enjoying reading me torturing 2 girls for 3 more chapters.

Well anyway, Thank you very much for reading and hope you read the next one.

 

5