(Vol.3 Ch.5) A cup is all its needed.
78 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Seduction?" Sitting on the bed naked, Chijo-san is shaking herself up and down,  most likely excited for a piece of good news. 

"Yeah, Seduction. Just seduce the guys and give him some poison? I run a bit deeper into research on his life. Though not much consistency, There is a few points of weakness that appear." Not interested in her body, I ignore the bouncing breast and continue reading my script while showing her all the sauce through my personal laptop. 

"Still, Transporting my laptop from Japan in just 2 days, that just some rich people bullshit right there." Staying in a private area, I can freely throw insult to Chijo-san with no restriction, hoping to lessen her interest in me. Being my mother-in-law and holding my weakness, I can't use any specific insult or show direct disgust toward her, still, my anger and resentment from her are kicking my heart every time I see her face. 

"Well Well Well~ Look like there is a few misunderstanding between us. Just so you know, I have absolute loyalty to my husband, just because I sleep with you, doesn't mean I'm ready to sleep with anyone, especially a stranger." 

"A big talk from someone who rape me on the 2nd day we knew each other." Even though. Her sentence sounds reasonable, her past action contradicts the statement greatly. 

"Ara Ara~ Need another round~? I'm ready anytime, you know? Here~" Shaking off my comment with ease, She, still naked, bent her body forward, showing her breast with no shame. 

"Even if I'm sexually frustrated, My interest in your body is none existence, but there is one though-"Changing the topic for a greater good, I, once again, show off my screen. 

"A mytirious rapist in Cefalù?" Reading the translated Italian news headline out loud, Chijo-san bend her head a little to her side, acting all confused. 

"Yeah, Though the law isn't as strict as Japan, Italy, even if it's a small village, is still a 1st world country, this type of news will never stay quiet until the assailant is found."

"Then?" Still confused by the seemingly immaterial topic, She looks closer to the screen, of cause, that includes her body, making her healthy body even clearer, Still, My interest in looking at her increased only a little. 

"30 mins ride from the village, on the outskirts of this town, there is a mansion, and the owner is-"

"Apinte's household?" 

"Yes" Finishing the sentence for me, With just a small amount of information, Chijo-san has connected all the dots in her without further information.

"Though not confirmed, He is definitely the main suspect, and everyone knew about it. However, look at this." 

"There is no report or article about it?" Getting even closer, She scroll through all the saved articles about the incident. Of cause, With her being even closer, Her body starts to stick to me to the point our bodies overlap. 

"Uh...Your body is a bit..too close" Seeing the distance keep getting closer, I call her out. 

"There really isn't anything about him, are there?" Ignoring my comment, She continue to scroll through all the related and direct articles about this news. 

"Fine whatever. Yeah, there isn't anything about him except him being a main suspect on the first few articles, and it continues to be so until the news quiets down." Giving up on widening the distance, I go back to our topic on the heir being a rapist.

"So, you think of him being a rapist, and use this to blackmail him? Then what is the point of me seducing him?" Finally, get my point across, She starts asking questions.

"Well, he isn't the one who makes the deal, is he?" Though knowing an opponent's weakness is a huge step forward, The timing and tactic are even more important. 

"Huh? So I need to seduce the CEO himself?" Even more confused, She look at me in the eyes, making me feel like she is pulling my memories. 

"That's also no, Being a dad and husband, He doesn't go to get seduced by a passing by slut that easily." Seeing she is even closer, I insult her to hopefully create a better distance, but still to no avail. "What you need to do is simple, seduce the heir, make him change the target from Haruka to you, start implanting new suggestion, then use him as a pawn to make an even better deal. How does that sound?" Telling all the backstory and the circumstance, I tell her the full plan. 

"Fine, but 1 thing. You also need to do your part, and that includes..." Talking more seductively, She closes the distance even further, and start touching my thigh. "...Satisfy me until then" 

(Oh shit, Here we go again) With that, My body is yet again being devoured by this sexual predator. 

.

..

Haha, With my school starting to mandate attending a physical class, my free time on my PC has been reducing significantly. Still, I will try to stick to the old schedule

Well, Thank you very much for reading and hope you read the next one.

4