(Vol.3 Ch.7) “Ok, there is a limit”
57 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" *Quoniam iniquitatem~ mean ego cognosco~ et peccatum meum contra me est semper~1 Miserere Mei by  Gregorio Allegria, a Latin song is normally sung church. 

"hmm~ quite a nice music, isn't it?" Entering the white mansion, We are greeted by a little performance. Just beside the giant piano on the left side of the big entrance hall, a  small lady is singing some type of classical song. Alongside her, another lady is playing the said piano, however, she is clearly faking a movement of her hand. Though not sure about the singer, the whole performance is probably a pre-recorded performance. Of cause, with such a low amount of effort into hiding it, Haruka and her mother know it right away, still, being a guest, keep quiet about it, and play along this stupid way of showing wealth.

"Still, may I ask about the reason, you choose to play a church's music?" Being a taker as she is, Chijo-san continues a small talk with this rich spoiled brat. Call me a judgmental person or whatever, but this guy is like an embodiment of one. 

"Chijo-san...hmm, mother in law is probably better, yeah let's go with that. oh on the question, The song is sung 24/7 to praise and thank God, thanking him for the fortune and wealth he gave to our family."

(Ok, this delusional bastard just asking for his death, right-)

" Mama~ I know you want to shake hands witb them, but they're still performing, so please wait after this, ok~? [Calm down, will you!?]" Catching my half risen fist, Chijo-san, being observant like always, stop me from punching this guy's face right away. 

"Haha, Are you enjoying that much? Just so you know, They are the most popular band in town, a rare spectacle, or you may say."

(This is the best, the town could offer? It's either this guy is lying or this town's standard is so low, and I think the first option is clearly the right one.) Hearing such an obvious lie, All of our camps, probably guessing the same thing. 

"Haha...~ is that so~, yeah this is truly a magnificent spectacle, haha...~" Still, being the face of the conversation, Chijo-san continues playing along with this delusional bastard's lie. Hating this guy to the gut, My anger still raging on, increasing every time this dude brags about random stuff he thought up or his clearly "not inherited, but form sweat and tears" wealth.

Being the delusional guy that he is, he keeps bragging on and on, showing a random painting, while ordering the old man to bring him some snack. of cause with stabilising a hand can be while waking, He is making a mess everywhere, however, also keep on telling us the servant will clean it up when they are looking at him with disgust while walking past him. Being a butler and a clean freak myself, I can only think of this guy as an irresponsible child, who can't even take care of himself, nonetheless, my lovely Haruka. And looking at Chijo-san's eyes while accompanying him, I can clearly see we are thinking the same thing, we even make eye contact and nod, showing our alliance of not putting this guy near Haruka, at all cost.

.

..

"And with that, I've shown all the infrastructure of this mansion, impressed?" Full of himself, He can't even see our dead fish eyes we are giving him, nonetheless, his own grave which he's dug himself. 

"...Yeah, I think so." Even a tough face one like Chijo-san has her face full of discomfort playing along with this guy. 

"Haha, of cause of cause, that has to be expected, being the heir of MAC'inc and all.~" Like living in his own bubble, This dude can't even take the most obvious of a hint. That fueled my disdain for him even further, being confident can be good and all, but being overconfident to the point of narcissism is unacceptable in my eyes, may it be irony or something, humans hate seeing things that don't like, even they're themself. Calling me narcissistic is a bit too much, but sometimes I found myself doing something beyond my actual capabilities. Though not a lot, that's a huge red flag if you ask me. 

"Ok, finishing our tour around the mansion, let's get down to business" Finally ending that useless bragging from this guy, this is my time to fully shine. 

"Well, I will be taking things from here on" Instead of Chijo-san continuing the conversation further into the business-related stuff, I will be taking care of the talk, as she has a bigger hame later on the night. 

"Umm...who are you?" Not even bidding his disinterested in me one bit, He straight-up asks me with full honesty, and if anything, I'm quite impressed, though not enough to reduce my disdain for him.

"Sato Hiraku, butler and financial advice for Takahashi Haruka." With nothing to hide, I answer the question honestly, though the pain of being ignored is a different matter. 

"Oh, you will talk to me instead?" 

"Yes precisely" 

"Then let's make thing clear, I will marry to that Haruka's girl or whatever, For me, the deal can be whatever you want, but give me that girl, I'm quite interested in her thi-ahem...personality." Being honest? Or just fully self-centred, This delusion bastard spills his need while putting a hole for us to enter everywhere, like coating on honey just to catch an ant, not knowing there is a bee nearby, a delusional guy to a book. 

"Yeah, We knew, so..." Coating himself with fully honey, us, honey bee, will eat this guy whole. Looking at Chijo-san face and nod, We are eating this guy with no bone left.

I'm really doing this on my hospital bed, heck why not?

Well, Thank you very much for reading and hope you read the next one.

 

4