Chapter 1: New world
168 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
thank you for the wait and I am sorry that it takes a long time I tried doing it in the comments in my first uploaded chapter so tell me if I was able to do it or not.

Chapter 1: New world

When my consciousness came back, I found myself in the middle of the forest. 

“Where am I?” 

I didn’t remember how I got here, but right now, I had to find a way out of this forest. I tried to stand up, but a sudden shock hit my body, causing me to fall to the ground once more

“Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!”

In the excruciating pain I felt, I started crying out, when I looked at my body, I saw a big wound on my torso, I don't know how I got it, but it was not that bad, but why does it hurt so much? I also noticed my body had shrunk at the same time. But I ignored it and tore half of my clothes too, tied them to the wound. It somehow started to feel better, but if I don't get to the hospital, my wound may get worst, so I have to get out of this forest.

But the problem is I don't know how to get out of here, and my phone isn't anywhere near me. But then I heard a rustle in a nearby bush. 

“Who's there!”

At that time, a blue hair girl appears behind the bushes. She has white hair, torn clothes, and her pair of beautiful brown eyes are looking at me

“Bro-Brother, I finally found your Brother.” 

She starts running towards me, and she suddenly hugs me while crying.

"Brother, don't leave me like that again *sniff*. And how... did you get that wound?"

I don’t know who this girl is, but it appears to me that she has mistaken me as her brother. So, I touch her shoulders and push her away from me, and I directly look into her eyes.

"Um… Miss, I think I’m not the person you’re looking for.” 

“What are you saying brother *sniff* you are my brother Koru," 

Koru that is not my name what is this girl saying. 

“Miss my name is Kurayami Saito,” 

“What are you saying brother (sniff) looked your name tag is in your clothes it's in the place that Mom always put it on,” 

My clothes what is this girl talking about a name tag? But when I looked at my clothes, I found the name tag. 

What is written on it is:

Name: Koru

Aged: 10

Gender: Male

Koru that is not my name what is happening here okay let's think about this for a second. 

First how the hell did I wake up in the middle of the forest second why the hell did my body shrink third who is this girl and lastly how the hell did I get a big wound on my torso?

The lasting I remember before I wake up in this forest was that I got hit by a truck. 

“Brother,” 

Mm! wait now this all made sense the only possible answer to all of this is 'Reincarnation' I got reincarnated that is why my body shrunk and why this girl in front of me called me brother but why do I wake up in a middle of a forest and where did I get the wound in my torso? 

“Brother let's go home, so we can put some first aid in your wound,” 

“Alright,” 

Okay, let's follow him I also want to treat my wound before it got worse, so I ended up following her. 

what do you think of the chapter and again thank you for reading and also thank the people that gave me advice in the forum and the comments section.

How was it
  • You improve Votes: 2 100.0%
  • You didn't improve at all Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's annoying to read Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's not hard to read but it's still have problems about grammar Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2 · This poll was closed on Dec 6, 2021 03:47 PM.
6