Chapter 2: Unknown person
135 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
hello guys this chapter is short that the rest that I posted well enjoy

Chapter 2: Unknown person

I have been following this little girl since this morning, but we still haven't arrived at the house she was talking about I'm currently walking right beside her, and she suddenly started talking while I was contemplating what to do.

“I was relieved to see you again after we were sold as slaves. I thought we’d never see each other again.” The look on her face as we talked hurt my chest for some reason. “Even thinking about what was about to happen to me in that place frightened me. I could only keep going because you were by my side, brother.”

What was I supposed to do? Should I respond or should I not? Ugh.

“Is there a problem, brother?”

“N-No, I don’t have a problem; don’t be concerned.”

“If you say so. Alright, brother.”

What kind of retort was that? She told me how she was feeling, and I responded in the most awkward way possible! A strong wind suddenly hit my cheeks, and when I looked in front of me, I saw a large field of flowers. The setting reminded me of the Garden of Eden, which I had read about in a book.

“We’re finally home, brother. Look over there. That’s our house.” The little girl then pointed towards a simple-looking hut (I had no idea the house she was referring to was that). “Brother, why is your face turning pale all of a sudden?”

“No, it’s just that I’m not believing what I’m seeing right now.”

“Hehehe, well, it’s been a long time since we’ve seen this place, so there’s going to be some changes, but let’s think about it later. We need to treat your wound first.”

Suddenly I heard someone yell behind me, “So you’re here, you dumb slaves!”

When I turned around, I saw a man dressed in black emerge from the forest. I couldn’t see his face at all, but for some reason, my entire body suddenly froze and I was struggling to breathe.

Who the hell was this guy?​

So what do you think about this chapter huh well I made again a poll so I can see If I improved at writing or not so if you don't mind can you answer that poll when you finished reading this thanks again.

did I improved or not
  • yes this is much better that the last chapter Votes: 7 87.5%
  • no this is worst than the previous chapter Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Theirs no change at all Votes: 1 12.5%
Total voters: 8 · This poll was closed on Dec 30, 2021 07:18 AM.
6