Chapter 3: luck
120 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: Luck

What the hell is this guy? The mere presence of this man in black overcame my fear. Even The little girl beside me falls to her knees when she sees this guy.

"I finally tracked you down, stupid slaves. Do you have any idea how much it cost me just to find you both? And now that I've found you, I'm confident that that idiot cult will pay me back. "

His expression terrified me. This was the first time in my life that I experienced such terror. We needed to get out of there quickly before something bad happened. We had no choice but to flee into the forest. We could use the trees to assist us in getting rid of him. With that plan in mind, I grabbed the little girl in my arms and dashed towards the forest.

"You returned here this instant. That's an order. Do you know how much money I spent just to find you, you stupid slaves? Hey, return this instant! "

Despite her yelling, I kept running. I couldn't care less about her money. My life is extremely important to me, but I never imagined that I will be in this kind of situation in my entire life. I hadn't been active in my previous life, so I was surprised that I could run this fast while carrying this little girl.

But I couldn't let my guard down just yet. As the man in black pursued us, I scanned our surroundings for ways for us to get away from him. But there's one flaw in my strategy that I didn't consider: I have a child's

body, which means I'll tire quickly. My wound is currently getting worse.

"Are you okay, B-brother? "

I couldn't respond because I was too tired, so I just nodded It's been a long time since I hit my breaking point and I collapse to the ground.

"Brother?"

"Run! ''Haa.....haa.....ha.....'' flee now! You must flee immediately! "

"I'll never abandon you again, brother!" She exclaims as she embraces me.

But then I saw the man in black emerge from the woods again. It appeared that he had caught up to us.

"It seems that you have finally reached your limit, kid; don't worry, you'll be back in your prison when you wake up. Now, come here, you bitch!"

The man in black then holds the little girl's wrist. "I-it hurts!" she cried out. "B-Brother!" said the little girl, as the man in black, drew her away from me. The little girl tried to wiggle free, but the man tightened his grip.

"I'll sell you to those cults again so I can recoup my investment."

But when the man turned around, something fell from her clothes. I know what the object was. I forced myself to stand, and grabbed the object and approached the man from behind.

"Let go of her, you SCUM!"

"Ack!"

"Brother!"

With his knife, I stabbed him in the back. I quickly pulled the little girl away from the guy and stood there watching him scream in agony while bleeding.

But he quickly recovered and jumped on me. The little girl yelled as she let go of my hand. The man brandished his other knife and said, "Wouldn't it be nice if you just did what I said?"

He was going to stab me, but when blood dripped from his left eye onto my skin, he froze. Eyes wide, he then falls to the ground. The little girl pulled me away from him by the arms, and I stood. We stared at the man, who was lying on the ground bleeding. He was dead.

I was so relieved that all of the energy from my body vanished and I also collapsed. The last thing I heard was the yell of the little girl. "Brother!"

Congratulations! You have unlocked the skills "Monster creator, Monster language, Skill Transfer, Skill Steal,"

6