Chapter 4: Summoned
95 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, this is the author, and I apologize for the delay in publishing this chapter. It is the longest chapter I have ever written, with 805 words, so there may be some incorrect grammar, as there always is, but if you notice anything incorrect, or if you want me to change something, please leave a comment.

Chapter - 4 Summoned

When I awoke, the first thing I noticed was the beautiful night sky. Then I saw the little girl sitting by my side. When she noticed me, she burst into tears and hugged me.

 

"Brother!"

 

"Ack!"

 

"Brother..." (*Sniff*) I'm sorry I couldn't help you. (*Sniff*) I was so terrified that I couldn't move my body. (*Sniff*) I'm so sorry, Brother. "

 

What should I do to get her to stop crying? I'm not good in situations like this. I have an idea, but I'm not sure if it will work. But I don't have any other options at the moment.

 

"Don't worry, I'm just glad I was able to protect you! I patted her head and gazed into her brown eyes.

 

"(* Sniff*)...Brother"

 

I didn't think it would work, but it does. I'm glad I watched the Black Swordsman anime.

 

"Well, it's late; you should rest. Don't worry, I'll protect you while you sleep. "

 

"All right, brother, but you should also get some sleep!"

 

"Yeah, good night."

 

"Also good night, brother."

 

Well, what should I do now? I don't have my phone, so I'm at a loss for what to do with my time. Maybe there's something I can do around here. So I searched every nook and cranny of my surroundings, but I couldn't find anything, so I'm now sitting under a nearby tree, staring at the sleeping little girl.

 

This little girl has been calling me "brother" since I saw her earlier, and I'm just going with the flow, but maybe I should stop calling her "little girl" and call her by her real name, but I don't know what her name is... Wait! I only needed to look at her name tag to figure out what her name was. After all, I am her brother (I believe), so I am not about to intrude on someone else's privacy. Because I'm bored, I persuade myself to look at the little girl's privacy, so I walk over to the sleeping little girl and examine her clothes. I noticed her name tag. But something piqued my interest.

 

(What was written on the little girl's name tag?)

 

Name: Fubuki

Age: 7

Gender: Female

Skills:

[The key (description)]

 

She possesses a skill known as "the key," but what exactly does that mean? What kind of skill is it? I'll ask her about it tomorrow. But I'm her brother... (I think...) But why don't I have any skills? Maybe I didn't check my name tag thoroughly enough earlier. So I quickly took my name tag and looked it over.

Name: Koru

Age: 10 (

Gender: Male

 

Skills: Cp:20

 

[Monster Creator (Description)]

[Monster language (Description)]

[Skill Transfer (description)]

[Skill Steal (Description)]

 

This skill would come in handy when we're being pursued earlier. Now it's time to put this ability to the test. To begin with, how do I activate [Monster Creator]? However, it is accompanied by a description. Something rushed through my head when I pressed it.

 

[Monster Creator:]

(This ability allows the user to create monsters based on their imagination. They'll need creation points to make a monster.)

 

Is this referring to the 20 near the skill? So, right now, I only have 20 points, but how do I get more creation points? Hmm... I'll give it some thought later.

 

"All right, let's try this [Monster Creation!]" As soon as I said the skill's name, a large screen appeared in front of me. The large screen had four names written on it.

 

Choose a monster: [Cp: 20]

[5 CP for Fairy]

[10 CP for Zombie] 

[10 Cp for Skeleton]

[20 Cp for a Living Weapon]

 

So this is the monster I can conjure up, eh? The skeletons and zombies will be useless because they will burn when the sun rises, leaving us with only a fairy and a living weapon as options.

 

Fairies are elemental spirits in the novels and Shonen manga. They are the very foundation of magic. They have accumulated more knowledge as a result of their longevity. They will be able to assist me in learning magic, but this could also be a figment of my imagination, and they may have different

characteristics in this world.

 

But I've already decided on the first thing I'd like to make, and it's a fairy because I want to learn magic and it's the cheapest. I still don't know how to get creation points, so I'll keep my CP in case of an emergency.

 

I chose the fairy icon, and a strong gust of wind appeared in front of me. The trees around me began to rustle. This phenomenon lasted only a few minutes before disappearing, and then a small girl with blond hair appeared. She also possessed a pair of yellow eyes and small wings on her back.

 

"Who is it that summoned me the great Akari?"

 

 

5