2
203 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ichiji felt the warmth spread around his body. And it gradually felt like he was burnt alive. But he remained unfazed. This pain, was nothing. 

And he exploded. 

 The grasses around him burn and turned to smoke. The foul smell of burning flesh was left. And in his place, the human figure could no longer be found. 

A deer skull with its mighty antlers. Small little decaying meat could be found at the top of its skull. It was a familiar sight to behold in the desert but something was off. The hollow darkness that was once called eyes were filled in with white flash. It was eyes. 

 With no eyelid, the eyes were very red. The blood vessel in its eyes was like glow sticks in the dark. 

 And down to its mouth, was razor-sharp teeth. There was still bloodstain on it. Even without a muscle to function it, to be bitten by it does not seem too much of a fantasy, but a nightmare in real life. 

And the nightmare grew more haunting.

From the neck down lie an ocean of black blacker than oil. A firm muscular body with chiselled pecs and abs. The darkness remains consistent until it reaches its arms. There was patches of regular skin, the only trace of humanity in this monster. 

But down to its feet, it was only darkness. 

 Compared to the similar monster in front of it, Ichiji was looking over it as he stands at 280 cm tall. However, it wasn't as muscular, but it was still rather menacing. 

Both of these monsters are so hideous that not even a Mother would love them. 

"Ah, my children are so beautiful." 

But Doctor Garaki felt different. He was simply excited. Even the brain dead Johnny was walking around in circles around him, excitedly. 

"My first child and my youngest." 

The small man walked in between of the two giants and patted their legs to get their attention. The eyes of both beasts can cause the even most bravest to have trauma, but not Doctor Garaki. He crossed his arms and ordered, 

"Nomu number 1 and Nomu number 137, you may begin the testing." 

Before walking away. 

Like all simple beast, the testing began with a roar, from the smaller Nomu. It was simply bone-chilling. 

 The roar begins sounding like the cry of a male human before deforming into absolute insanity. It was as if there was a human crying for help within that roar. 

The bigger Nomu, Ichiji, looked down on it with its blood-red eyes and roared too. Louder. Stronger. Deeper. With no trace of humanity. It was simply, demonic.  

From his roar alone, the birds within the tree had flown away, any sign of wildlife, whether be it an ant colony to a bear, ran the opposite direction with no hesitation to abandon their eggs and babies.

Because they all instinctively felt, that that was the call of death.

Back to the testing, the smaller Nomu showed a sign of fear as it moves backwards by a few millimetres, however, an order is an order and it continues to stand tall.

Surprisingly, Ichiji gives the first hit and smash it as its chest which was immediately nullified.

And a raspy deep voice came out of the deer skull.

"..shock....absorption..."

It was a struggle with no tongue, but Ichiji still said it aloud. As if agreeing with it, the smaller Nomu roared and raised its arm to smash back. And similar to before, it was nullified.

"...I...too...have it...
So...it's..my turn..next..right.."

Ichiji raised his arms slowly and the whole arm begins to enlarge ridiculously. 

 [Hypertrophy 

Original User: Unknown

Known 

User: All For One, Ichiji 

 Description: It enlarges the limbs at will]

And like a grandfathers clock, Ichiji swings it before smashing it to the chest once again, and this time, the Nomu was blown away. It skidded across the grassy terrain and flipped over to its front.

It got up slowly and cry out again, however, Ichiji was already in front of it, hands enlarged, and raised once again. Before the hammer could be slammed, Ichiji looked at it with sympathy and a clear and smooth sentence came out of its mouth.

"I'm sorry, you don't have to suffer anymore." 

 And the hammer crushed the Head of the smaller Nomu. It's destroyed to smithereens.

"ICHIJI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!"

The angry cry of Doctor Garaki could be heard as he ran to Ichiji rather quickly despite his short legs. Ichiji cocked his head to the side and played coy,

"Don't...he...have..regenerative..."

"What? No! You're special! But that aside, oh no! Master will be mad!"

As Doctor Garaki stresses around the now-dead Nomu. Ichiji looked at his hands. The patches of human skin, he looked at carefully before clenching his fist and he began to shrink in size, back to his normal look, his human look. 

Then he looked up, and asked, "Why don't you just let me go, Father?"

"Are you stupid? It's too soon for that! You've been deemed worthy to have duplicates of master's recent quirks, not to mention, you have parts of those pests who tried to stop Master before.

I get you want to show more of your loyalty to Master, but now is not the time. Plus, it's a waste to give you to that unworthy child."

Doctor Garaki check the rest of the Nomu's body part to see if it could be reuse and said to Ichiji,

"You'll be a key part of Master's plan so don't worry, your time will shine. We will show the world fear."

Doctor Garaki spoke like a proud dad as he continues to examine. But Ichiji cold look seems to disagree as a black tentacle-like whip came out of his wrist to pick up Johnny. 

 'I don't know why, but hearing this plan makes me pissed.'  

9