Prologue
8k 11 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'because there's water hitting my face?' he opened his eyes slowly, only to find the leaking roof leaking rainwater to his face.

'where did this leak come from?' He got up slowly and sat on the edge of the slightly damp bed, looked a little confused at the ceiling and his entire room lit by a small lamp, not understanding what was happening around him "Whose room is this? No, I remember…." Pausing for a moment to try to remember, but nothing came, he had no idea where this scenario came from, even if squeezing his brain would not work, simply because he had no memory of this place, he had no memory of anything relevant to him.

"Because I can't remember anything, whose room is this? This bed…I don't know who owns it, I don't remember anything…my fucked-up friends don't have something like that."

He got up from his bed and started to walk towards the door but a sharp pain in his head made him stop abruptly "What the fuck is this my head blown off by any chance?" Running his hand over the back of his neck, he felt a large, painful bump "looks like I took a blow like that, huh?" Spotting a small portrait on top of the old dresser, the young man went to it and picked it up, then sat down on the bed again.

"Who are these people?" In the image, there were four beautiful women formed, and in the very center surrounded by them was a young man with white hair and red eyes "does this room belong to that boy in the picture?... But why do they look so familiar to me?"

"How did I get here in the first place? Following my routine, I played some porn games, then went to school, stole some panties, and took some pictures, I was spaced out and on the way, I was crushed by a truck…"

"Was I crushed? By a truck?" Her face soon turned pale as she remembered her previous events "I remember clearly, my eyes got caught on the beautiful pillows of a passing lady who didn't even care for the light, so… shouldn't I have died? I certainly did die. , there was no way a skinny being like me could escape from that"

He was confused, after being run over to death he woke up in a strange room with a leak and a bump on his head, but something was missing, something he thought he was forgetting "this picture is familiar to me…. You're kidding me aren't you?" His eyes went white as he linked the facts.

"Isn't this protagonist and his family from that porn game where I finished all the routes and extras? But how?" He looked around and saw a mirror on the wall, got up slowly so his head didn't hurt, and faced the small glass frame "it's Tony, without a shadow of a doubt this is Tony, this is the protagonist of the game, am I this guy?"

His legs wobbled a little, his heartbeat raced, the cold sweat was coming out of his pores quickly, to avoid any thud, he decided to go back to the wet bed "how the hell did this happen? I died, and then I took this guy's body ? Is this happening or is it a dream" he pinched his cheek to test "did it hurt… was that truck the big truck-sama?"

His mind was wandering, in a single day, he was nothing but an otaku, perverted and failed. Now he was in the body of a man being in a small porn plot, where he's seen all its pluses and minuses, gone through all its routes, both black and flower, the sad and pleasurable measures that the game provided him

He knew very well how this whole world worked, a so-called expert on this game that mixed fantasy and pornography. He was now Tony, a lucky young man who had a system for showering women and getting stronger at the same time.

For someone who had read several novels about reincarnation, he could only think he was super lucky to get this fat prize.

"I don't have Tony's memories but I know everything there is to know…" he formed a big Machiavellian smile "it looks like my golden age will begin…..

83