Change
4.4k 2 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two stayed hugged for a few minutes there, the woman squeezed hard but not to hurt but to give him the most of her love. For his darkest thoughts told him that there would be no other opportunity like this "I was a little shocked when I opened your room and saw no one but wet cloths" Tony didn't answer, just continued to nestle between those softnesses and smell a faint fragrance of his body, which even mixed with light and sweet spices, in addition to the delicious smell of the food "but soon Carla appeared and told me everything…" she finally moved a little to look at her son's face, her red pupils were less vibrant from her natural tone, her face a little scrunched up too "she told me you lost part of your memory, it must be so hard for you" she bit her lip as more tears gushed from her eyes

Tony stared at her for a few seconds without saying anything and just reviewing the facts. All his thoughts in this short period were all about sex, but looking at the emotional state of the woman in front of him, he felt a small twinge in his chest 'she's a good mother' the young man smiled and ran his fingers over the tears on her face "you don't have to worry about that mom, the important thing is that I'm here, and as for my memories, I have the most important part" he shrugged "I know a little about you guys, I might as well recover with the time and if you don't, just create better ones" Tony continued smiling positively, he wanted to make the woman stop crying. Something inside his chest told him to "no need to cry anymore"

"Son…." She held her hand and pressed it against her face just to feel its "okay" warmth with her wet lips, she kissed the back of her hand and then kissed her cheeks a few times and let out a beautiful "what does it matter" smile. The bottom line is that you're here with me now" she gave him another kiss and went back to what she was doing before. On Tony's face, there was still a small smile, as now he can see his new mother happier and at once while giving her loving smiles "Where are the others? When I woke up Carla had already left"

From Tony's memories, Carla sometimes works in the old library located in the center of the city, she doesn't do it every day as she spends a lot of time closed because of the owner who is a mysterious old man, her second sister called Nika works a little in the tavern as a waitress, she is there more as a decoy to attract customers and she takes advantage of that a little as she hates working. Her mother Nicole stays at home and takes care of all her household chores, of all she spends more time at home as the pace holds her more in the room.

And lastly, there is his aunt, whom Tony is dying to meet. A very daring woman who doesn't care much about the time and place is the one who has always been willing to have sex from the beginning. Her only job is to use her body as a product sometimes, she makes money and she likes what she does, a mixture of pleasure and gain, this is a point that Tony wants to change quickly too

"Carla had some things to sort out and it shouldn't take long, Nika must be talking to the neighbor's daughter and her aunt is probably asleep" she spoke as she poured some ingredients into the pan and stirred with a wooden spoon "this smell is really good, you're trying hard there" even though it was something new, Tony's nose told her no "this is your favorite here, why don't you take a shower before lunch?" Tony looked at himself and remembered what he'd sweated last night "I think it's a good idea, a shower is always good.."

"You don't need the bathroom direction or do you?" She spoke in a playful tone "no…I remember that" Tony just replied and went straight to the bathroom following his memory, it wasn't something luxurious, quite the contrary. A room for changing clothes with access to a rustic bathroom, a simple device to draw water, a rather strange vase, and other small things with a small stool in the center that reminded me very much of the thermal waters 'has what nostalgia, I've spied many women over there'

Tony who had already taken off his clothes, went into the water 'maybe if I had played it right I would have won a wash… with those soft breasts' he even tried not to think about anything at that moment but now it was impossible, he wanted to grab those breasts and suck them and in the best case win a beautiful and suffocating Spanish. Between their thoughts, Tony finished his shower and got dressed and left, what awaited them with a surprised face on the other side was his muse of perversion, his new aunt Aleska

She was almost the same height as Nicole, her blue hair fell to her shoulders, her body was very curvy and full of breasts and ass, her face was very similar to Nicole's. Her clothes were just a little red blouse and a little skirt too "I didn't know you woke up boy, is everything alright there?"

"Apart from the fact that most of the memory has been lost, it's okay" Tony shrugged.

"Hoo this must be bad huh, just don't let yourself be shaken" unlike the other reactions, Aleska just smiled like it was no big deal "I won't, I'll just use it to change myself, after all, I have e slight feeling that I was just a banana" Tony scratched his chin thoughtfully

"And you're not wrong about that hahaha boy" she patted Tony on the shoulder as she amused him "you were going the way of those who become old virgins, change it" Tony just waved a smirk "so I must change this before it's too late"

61