Demon Body Formation 1
171 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Wan Bo looked at the classification of himself he was a little angry, but he soon tossed that though to the back of his mind afraid the demon would find out. He was a afraid, very, very afraid. He not only was now the disciple of a demon or demonic cultivator, he had to hide from the sect also.

' Heh, I can endure your ignorance boy, but this is the only time you show disrespect towards my cultivation technique. '

"You... You...." yelled Wan Bo as he jumped in fear.

' Ignorant! Stop your babling and continue your normal routine. Also when you return home remember to bring an extra amount of food and water.... maybe even some fruits and fat. 

Go!'

"Yes yes... master." spoke Wan Bo the last words as he shivered, but when he wasn't reprimanded he heaved a sigh of relief. He knew that only if slightly, the demon considered him his disciple, and Wan Bo knew that even the cruelest dragon wouldn't kill it's disciples without a good reason.

' Should I......

Wan Bo shook his head dispelling the thought without it even forming in his mind.

.............

One month had passed and the time seemed to have cooled down. The once vibrant and lush forest surrounding the sect was starting to calm down and the leaves had started to change their color, but there was one more big change that had happened on the past month, and that was Wan Bo.

"Khhaaaaaaa....." exhaled Wan Bo as sweat covered his body. Right now he was inside his house doing  yoga poses one after the other, sometimes stretching and sometimes moving his body swiftly. It was a strange set of movements  that didn't belong on this world, but if you asked anyone on Rey's old world 99% would know them. 

Seeing Wan Bo from the inside Rey could help but feel a little nostalgia and mutter two words." Bionearing Yoga....heeh...

The movements Wan Bo was doing right now was not a body cultivation technique of this world, but a body training method of his last one. Uniquely named ' Bionearing Yoga ' as yoga was it's core , the technique was something else the US military created with numerous scientist by gathering countless amount of data. On the outside it was branded as a way to curb the overweight problem of it's population, but the truth was that it was a way to train their soldiers, and also maintain their physical and mental peek even in the absence of training equipment.  Unsurprisingly, with the funding that was provided and with the numerous data that was collected the technique was created , and in another three years it was almost perfected. This was a complete victory for the US , but it was soon forgotten as world war lll started after a sudden coronal mass ejection. In only a couple of weeks the world was in chaos as everything went to hell and  social order degraded. Numerous people died, and more starved to death because of this, but with the tenacity of humans the world started to rebuild.It took more than 20 years for the world to regain the semblance of peace, but it finally did. 

As for how Roy was alive during that chaotic time, he had the US military to thank. Because of the special condition of body and soul were in he was subjected to another experiment of the US military , and that was project Destiny. It sounded something divine, but it was only the military using comma patient's to test a full dive reality stimulator, essentially Virtual Reality, the dream of many gamers. This was in preparing their soldiers for battle, training them with different types of  weapons and vehicles, but it was also for training astronauts for space. All in all, it was a great concept , but it was put into a halt and only continued after the war where it was released as a game for the rich to enjoy and explore the world without even leaving their house. As for how Roy knew all of this, it was simple.

The same as the monsters that resided in that place , he had also haunted the hazy human figures, and each time he did, he gained a little random information from them. Useless information, but also invaluable information. He used that information to learn about the Bionearing Yoga , and now Wan Bo was enjoying its effects.

"Kiaaaaa....

Exhaled once again Wan Bo as he lay face down on the ground. His face and body was full of sweat from the exercise, but something was more surprising, and that was Wan Bo's physique. From a slightly chubby 16 year old man, he had turned into a streamlined beast. He hadn't just lost weight, but his flexibility, endurance, muscle control, muscle mass, and balance had improved quite a bit. Each of those increases weren't much significant on their own, but taking them into consideration his battle capabilities had raised by 20%. It didn't sound much, but doing that in only a month was only a dream for the others.

Wan No had also clearly noticed this , but what he didn't know was that beside his physical capabilities, his spirit, or soul strength in this world also increased. The reason he didn't notice was because Rey was absorbing it like a parasite.

'Wan Bo....

"Yes master?" immediately answered Wan Bo as he heard Roy's voice in his head.

' You have done well enough on your cultivation of the Demon Body Formation technique, but I've grown impatient. The soul that you have to get me , I want it now.'

" Now...master....

Roy saw Wan Bo hesitate, but he had an ace up his sleeve.

'.........

I see you're unwilling, but are you also unwilling to gain a reward? A battle technique perhaps?'

"Master.......

4