The realization 1
116 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The five of them stayed at the village for two more days , but they failed to gain anymore information about the ghost cultivator. It seemed that the information was only a blown up rumor , and the ghost cultivator didn't really exist, but Tang Ping was so certain that he even decided to forgo half his reward for them to stay one more day. That seemed to work as even the sisters agreed to it, but the day was coming to an end.

"Huaap~

Haaaahtt~" shouted Wan Bo as he tried to get his body used to the staff techniques Rey had transfered to him. It wasn't that difficult , but it took time for Wan Bo to create the muscle memory for him to show the full abilities of his techniques which would entail to him training the staff for 20 years without rest.

"Huaaaappp....

*Tak*

The staff hit the ground with all of Wan Bo's power band it created a slight dent on the ground before it quickly came up as if it had hit a spring, and Wan Bo was once again in a thrusting stance. He smiled in satisfaction as he had gained quite the confidence, but he was startled by a voice in his head.

"Wan Bo!"

"Y.. yes Master..." muttered quietly Wan Bo as he begun to walk to the edge of the village.

"I've grown impatient. These comrades of yours have disappointed me greatly, and if I did have a body I would definitely have killed them for wasting my time, but alas."

"Master.....

As he heard those words Wan Bo felt a chill through his spine and he started to unconsciously walk faster.

"Hmph, even you have proven to be as incompetent as them ,  but fortunately you're still my disciple as you've been given the Demon Body Formation technique. So as my disciple I'll give you a helping hand."

*Tap*

Wan Bo stopped in place as his heart raced , but he felt as if a large burden had been lifted from him.

"Thank you Master. I'll do my best...no I'll do it!" said Wan Bo as he gritted his teeth and his eyes were full of determination.

"Good! Now listen well, my ignorant disciple. When you are stuck in a problem you ask the five questions; why, where, when, who, what. Only by finding the answers of these questions you may arrive where you need to."

"The five questions....." said Wan Bo who didn't really understand and asked once again" But what should I question?"

"Everything...." said Rey as he didn't speak to him anymore, and Wan Bo was left there standing. The sun would soon set and the day would be over just like that, something that Wan Bo didn't look forward to.

'No, I can't fall. I have to find the ghost cultivator today!'

............

After the talk with Rey, Wan Bo immediately headed to the smartest person he knew, and that was Tang Ping who was still brainstorming at the moment. During the last days Tang Ping had slept little as he tried to figure out the situation while he read the information papers again and again, but he failed to gain anything.

As he saw the tired eyes of Tang Ping, Wan Bo cursed himself for being so useless, but he didn't have time to self loathe. He immediately sat beside Tang Ping who just raised his head and immediately spoke. "If you're  going to ask if I've found out anything, then you're welcome to go take a shit and come back later." said Tang Ping as he started at Wan Bo's eyes. His irritation was clearly noticible, but Wan Bo only shook his head.

"I'm not here for that, I'm here to help you. Also for when I take a shit, that is my business , Tang Ping." spoke Wan Bo with a heavy tone ,but he immediately smiled, making Tang Ping also smile and finally lean back as he heaved a sigh.

"Hah haha, sorry about that brother Wan. It's just that I can't seem to figure out the reason the ghost cultivator isn't here even though all the information leads here. The only possiblity I can think of is for the ghost cultivator to have postponed his ascension to the Qi Gathering realm, but knowing the thoughts of a ghost cultivator, it's impossible as they are two greedy.

Haaaaaaa....."

Wan Bo saw the helpless Tang Ping and decided to immediately get to the point. He put an open palm on the table making Tang Ping raise a brow. " Brother Tang Ping, I may not be as informed as you, but I think I may help you."

"Oh, and to will you do that?" dismissingly said Tang Ping as he didn't hold much hope.

" Brother Tang Ping, we shoul ask the questions ; why, where, when, who, what. We should approach this from all sides. I think that's the only way." said Wan Bo with conviction, but not for the reason Tang Ping thought.

"Hmmm....." Tang Ping seemed to seriously think about what Wan Bo said for a while before he finally spoke" I see, that is indeed a good way to approach the situation. I'll give it a try."

"No brother Tang Ping, we Wil give it a try!"

.........

As time passed and as the five questions became repetitive and callous, a spark of understanding ignited inside Tang Ping who immediately left to call for the other three. At first they didn't seem pleased as they hadn't gained anything in this mission,but when they heard that they had found the ghost cultivator, they were all shocked speechless.

6