Decisive
123 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wan Bo angrily stared at the balding middle aged man in front of him, and after a couple of seconds he lowered his weapon making the man the man smile.

"Good, good boy, now throw the staff and we can resolve this. HURRY, least the poison spreads the rest of her body! If you stall for to long, she will die hiehiehie...." eriely laughed the man as he moved the dagger to threaten them. It seemed like a simple threat, but for those who knew the dagger was poisoned, it was a very dangerous weapon that could kill with only a scratch.

First, Wan Bo gave a glance at Lin Mei who clearly was distraught about her sister. Tears seemed to be welling in her eyes as she stared holes at the man who injured her sister, but she didn't dare move. It was because her sister was injured, but also because she had understood that the man was stronger than her. Her only hope right now was for Dai or Tang Ping to come as she didn't trust on Wan Bo's strength, but here she had made a mistake. Not only was Wan Bo stronger and definitely more skilled than she thought, but a hungry demon was reading inside him.

As Wan Bo was about to throw his staff, a message was transferred from Rey making Wan Bo freeze for a moment , before he squatted to lower the staff on the ground. This made the man smile internally.

'Heh...hehehehe.... yes, just lower your weapon like the good dog you are. In no time, the jiangshi I'm currently controlling will be here, and then you will all....

As the man as finishing his thoughts Wan Bo who was about to get up, raised his head and with a look of joyous surprised shouted but one word "Leader!"

"What...

Both the sisters and the man flinched as they looked back to see no one behind, but that was all that Wan Bo need. From the position he was , he sprung with all his might as he grabbed the staff once again, and did two long steps and thrusted with all his strength while maximizing his reach as he held the end of the staff.

"Huaaaappp.....

*Bam*

The distance of six meters between Wan Bo and the man disappeared in less than a second as the end of the staff hit the man on the chest, and  forcibly knocked the wind out of him.

"You..." manage to mutter the man with the last bit of breath he hand, but Wan Bo didn't care as he took another step forward. The staff rose once again, and once again came down of the man's head.

"Huaaaaaaaapppp.....

*Bam*

*Crack*

Wan Bo's strike hit true, and the man's head caved in from the from the strike. Black blood and grey matter came out of the man's nose and mouth as his eyes still angrily glared at Wan Bo, but there was no more light in them. He was as dead a coffin nail.

"......

"Ahhh...ahhh....

The two sisters stared at Wan Bo who had just taken the life of the man, and they started to panic.

"You, you... what did you do?! Why did you suddenly kill him?! You idiot, you killed my sister.... you son of a whore!" yelled and cursed Lin Mei as she cried at the sight. The hope she had for her sister was gone in an instant. 

On the other hand Wan Bo was worried about something completely different, but he didn't stay still. He went towards the man's body and started to rummage through his clothes. After about a minute he had found two ceramic vials , each containing a liquid, several silver coins,  and one talisman on the man's forearm.

As he held the talisman he felt the connection with three different things, but he didn't know what. He didn't hesitate to take the talisman though, before heading towards the sisters. Lin Mei was still staring at him with hate while Lin Huiling was somewhat palm, presumedly from the blood loss and the poison.

"Take these vial's." said Wan Bo as he put the vials he found on the ground " One of the two should contain the antidote and the other the poison. I don't have time to stay as I have to go help Dai and Tang Ping, so you figure it out."

After saying those words, he left in a hurry as he worries about the others, leaving the sisters speechless once again.

...........

As he rushed back Wan Bo noticed that his body felt somewhat weak and immediately remembered Rey's words. ' Tch, Master said the a real battle would be exhausting, but I didn't expect it to be so much.' lamented Wan Bo as he finally saw Dai and Tang Ping. They were surrounded by corpses on all sides. In front of them were still four ragged men, two barehanded and two holding shields while protecting the cloaked man. As Wan Bo saw them, they also saw Wan Bo.

"Wan Bo, come here immediately!" yelled Dai to gain his attention, but in that moment something surprising happened. The two men that were protecting cloaked man finally moved , grabbing each others arm and forming some sort of line as rushed forward. The remaining two also followed suit and rushed forward. The ones with the shield rushed towards Dai, while the unarmed ones rushed Tang Ping. 

*Bam*

"Shit..." cursed Dai as both he and Tang Ping were taken to the ground by the four of them. This was a bad situation for them not only because they were tired from the fighting ,but also because they couldn't fully exert their strength on the ground. Of course the cloaked man wouldn't miss this opportunity to attack them as he rushed forward with a dagger in his hand. The cold steel reflected the moonlight.

'Fuck...' cursed Wan Bo internally as he also rushed, but compared to the man's speed he was to slow. Dai's fate was about to be sealed by a stab , but an arrow cut the path towards him. The arrow didn't do any damage besides making the cloaked man slow down enough for Wan Bo's staff to be within range.

"Huaaaappp....

Wan Bo used the same move he had used in his other opponent and aimed for his head, but as if anticipating it, he doged. Wan Bo's eyes narrowed at this as he brought his staff up and using both his hands he did a couple of quick thrusts, by a neither of them landed true.

*Tack*

Another arrow flew over making the man doge backwards, but Wan Bo didn't advance and retreated instead. The cloaked man stared at Wan Bo with surprise because that just now had been a trap, and if Wan Bo advanced instead of retreating, he would have been stabbed.

"Huuuuu....

Wan Bo released a breath as he lowered his staff and stopped in place. Behind him were Dai who had just broken free after killing the two who had him pinned down. The dried blood on his face, and the large sword in his hand made him look like an executioner.

"Tch..." muttered the cloaked man as he saw that the odds were not in his favour, and immediately run to the mine without another word.

 

 

 

4