Chapter 3 – My money
56 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stood up from my seat and walked off into the hallway.

As I was doing that a yellow aura enveloped me, is this qi? I'm going super saiyajin?

I stood there trying to make a hame-hame-ha to the hallway but to no avail. I sighed and continued with my destination outside the school. As I was doing that the yellow aura increased. I passed the MC classroom as quickly as I could without running and he still looked outside the window. Fuck I don't want to be noticed by that cherry boy.

After he saw my back I felt a tingle sensation as I walked past. I arrived at the entrance of the school and watched my hands. They were weird. Only the palms of my hands were now visible for all. My skin color is not green to my disappointment, I wanted to be a half-orc god damnit! My color is not white either it was tropical look like? Pretty strange around here if I recall. All the kids at school are either white, green, or blue (descendants of fairies). But my skin color is tropical? Fuck, that color is reserved for the low kind of people in this world generally.

And I finally could feel my head. It was an awkward experience not feeling 100% all your body like it was numb. I pulled out some of my head of my back and it was black. Well, there was my fantasy of having a novel hair like blue, pink, or some weird shit like that. But I couldn't feel my face 100%, only the back of my head...Oh, I get it, when I'm doing something I'm not supposed to do that aura envelops me and makes the MC notice me, and since the MC notice me I'm not an extra anymore. But since he only watched my back he can only "draw" that. Well...shit, for one part I would like to be complete right? But for the other part, I don't want to be noticed by the MC. And it seems that I can move normally in this form even as a silhouette. So besides my curiosity about how I looked, I don't have a real need to know.

With that out of the way, I exited the school, and the yellow aura that vanished after the MC watched my back came back more strongly. I made a run before the MC was called here by this super saiyajin aura and made it out to the commercial district.

 

Now as I stood in this metropolitan fantasy commercial hub I wondered.

So how does one become a merchant in a fantasy world?

Believe it or not, is not that simple. Sure you can go ham and make pistols and whatnot. But in this world, this type of weapon is useless at least if you clad it in enough eather, but if you do that the bullet slows down so much that is visible to the naked eye for normal people and is like a slug moving speed for warriors or mages. So it's easy to deflect, dodge or even counter. It's a no-go.

So besides a novelty thing for the rich is not much of a use...maybe later but not for my starting project.

The building is pretty advanced here since is like 2021 but with magic and shit. In some aspects is even more advanced, the trains function with eather is faster and cleaner. Go green right? Although there are a few nutjobs who are saying that the eather using in an industrial way is poisoning the natural eather but that is not my rabbit hole to explore.

So how to make money? Easy, make money of the future discoveries of the MC and get rich or die trying son! I don't feel like I'm cheating, his entire being is a cheat, even when he is on the brink of dying the plot armor covers for him in a ridiculous way, fuck that cherry boy.

I remember a way to make yourself lucky for a limited time but I needed a starting capital.

So now I needed money to make money right? Same old story. I began to check my pockets. A chewing gum, a pen, a smiley face in a paper and wallet. I opened the wallet and began looking. I found 200 of the Universal Money an ID, my blood type on an emergency card (I'm an organ donor btw), and a blurry picture of myself and two other silhouettes. Fuck, only more mystery right? At least I could see this, If I need to have the MC watch everything for me to live my life I would live in a gray world all by myself. Thank god for that not being the case.

But sadly this is not enough money, this is not a fantasy novel that all of the needs fall in place for the character. I need to look for more. With no other choice, I headed in the direction of the ID address. Even in the fantasy world I could still move around easily, I simply looked at the map app and entered the address and a bunch of transport options showed up of how to go there. But since I don't know if I have money in the direction of what I'm going I started walking the 30min walk estimated.

When I arrived at the destination my only reaction was...

REALLY? HOW CLICHE IS THAT?!

 

1