Chapter 6: it’s darker…
196 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He laid the girl down for a second, opening her mouth, how deeply she had bitten herself.

 

Minutes ago, he was just chilling, sleeping on his solid rocks, when he heard a soft echo of help….. Being disturbed, he woke up annoyed but suddenly realized something.

 

"There are survivors…..?"

 

from the view he was watching, not a single human could have survived that cataclysmic disaster, he thought there would only be some lucky few who managed to save themselves but he heard an echo of help, surprising him a bit, but what he didn't know was that it had already been a week or so, after the massive earthquake and japan was one of those countries which wasn't damaged to the core that it erased totality of their population, like the whole of Europe which was sadly devoured whole by the mighty waves of the oceans.

 

His keen ears already knew where the sound came from and, knowing the person was in trouble, he ran, he ran so fast that for a second he looked like a blur.

 

Surprised by his own speed, he slightly slowed down, trying to control his direction and speed more properly. He jumped higher and higher, from one pile of concrete rubble to another, finally reaching his destination, where he saw what was happening.

 

An innocent girl, getting harassed by some criminals, who seemed to have escaped from prison. Knowing he was late, he threw a pipe which was at his side, in their direction, which landed right between the girl and the slim man.

 

With anger gradually boiling within, he kicked their asses with his already absurd strength. Leading him now to this situation.

 

He carefully gazed at her wound, which seemed it wasn't that deep. He looked at her right shoulder and her tongue.

 

"Fainting from blood loss…" 

 

He walked to the man laying down, all fainted, and torn their clothes in half.

 

"this will help…" Aiden said. Wrapping the cloth on her shoulder. After carefully binding the piece of cloth, he took her in his arms, carrying her like a princess carry.

 

"There must a clinic nearby…"

 

He knew his ways in Tokyo, even though everything was rubble and dead bodies everywhere. He walked to his right, leaving the three men on the side of the cracked road.

.

.

.

the girl slowly opened her eyes, everything blur, she searched for her glasses near her and she eventually found it, calming her mind, but she felt a bit odd.

 

'Is it just me or... its clearer than before…?' she questioned, but she left the thought searching for her glasses. She looked around and found herself in a room, a clinic like room with cracked walls and concrete rubble, everywhere.

 

"Is this a clinic…..how am I here..?" she thought when she remembered everything that occurred before. She instinctively touched her right shoulder, and it was bandage, with a scent of medicine ailing on her nose.

 

"Did he help me….out..!" she cried in pain, feeling a sting on her tongue.

 

She looked at her right and found the person she was looking for, but he was sleeping on a chair, near the enormous gaping hole, with the red evening rays passing by.

 

Where there was once rubble and only rubble. He somehow cleared the path.

 

'Did he remove all that, to enter this clinic…?' she questioned in awe. There were many broken parts of heavy concrete walls laid at the side. Which already showed how heavy they were.

 

She stood up, adjusting her glasses, the evening rays of the sun, lighting her black straight hair, blinding her cute brown eyes. She had a sharp nose and small lips. She may not look much beautiful, but she was indeed much cuter than the average girls with her baby like face.

 

She strolled out of the clinic, the previous criminals nowhere to be found. Seeing they were now safe, she signed in relief. 

 

uuuuu…..!

 

Her stomach rumbled in hunger right after. She had forgotten she was hungry, but her stomach gave her a reminder, crunching her stomach tight. She looked around, searching for any food, but she couldn't find anything, only some medicines and tone of masks.

 

'haa…..I am so, so hungry right now….' she thought, crouching down, holding her legs.

 

All the ruckus had already woken up Aiden. Giving out a huge sign, stretching his arms, taking the girl's attention right away.

 

"s… sorry, I woke you up?" she said.

 

"haha….no it was just a light sleep." Aiden said. "you seem to be hungry…why don't we search for food and water? It's already going to be dark soon…"

 

The girl nodded, standing up with a light smile. For many days, she was alone. All she could see were dead people, walking around with the horrible stench of the dead. She was hungry; she was weak, and she was injured. She thought her luck ran out in this heinous world, meeting criminals first, but it seems that she was wrong, looking at the wide back of the man who saved her pitiful life.

 

"wait… umm…excuse me.." the girl said. "…I still don't know your name..?"

 

Aiden looked back. " yeah….sorry about that. my name is Ando Aiden. You can just call me Aiden…" he said with a smile.

 

"o… ok….my name is Tadahashi Emi. You can also c..call me Emi.." she said, a bit shy.

 

"…ok." he replied.

 

Both of them stood there, nothing else to say to each other. Seconds passed, and the situation was getting more and more awkward. 

 

Aiden was a full on introvert, always staying home or alone in the park to read his manga and web novels, so socializing wasn't his strong suit right now. He did wanted to talk more, but he didn't know how to and Emi was also the same. She was social, but she always had hard time talking with new people. 

 

"ummm…lets go search for some food.." Aiden said.

 

"y..yes…" she replied.

 

Both of them walked out of the clinic, him being on at front and her near his back.

 

Aiden looked at his side, looking far away, where he had left those three men. But to his surprise, he didn't find them at all. He wanted to check it out, but he was also getting hungry, as he had nothing to eat from early morning. 

.

.

.

A muscular man, walking on the streets, his head bandaged from his torn sleeves. Gazed at the evening light.

 

"…it's already late…" he said. 

 

Yes, He was the same scarred face man who had a fight with the Aiden. Getting brutally plundered down from his single punch. He still remembered those eyes. The look of a predator warning him at the last moment.

 

He shivered from within as he walked towards a three stage building, which looked a bit fine but still had many cracks on them.

 

The more he walked near the building, the more he started hearing screams, screams of men.

 

"nooo….please, leave my daughter alone. I beg you please!!" 

 

cries of women.

 

"No….please….no more…no more…."

 

Begging of teenage children. 

 

"sorry…we are sorry….we searched everywhere but only found this one girl.."

 

The scarred man entered the building, his eyes observing what was supposed to be hell, happening on earth, before his own eyes. Men enslaved, bonded by their need of medicine. Women and teenage girls getting raped and ravaged before their close ones. Children bullied to take orders, if otherwise, they wouldn't get a single grain of food.

 

And his mates did all these atrocities. Some were wearing their prisoner outfits with pride. Some wear wearing clothes they found or stole from other alive or dead people.

 

In this new world, where there was no law, no police, no government. It was paradise for the lucky criminals who didn't die in that day.

 

"ohh…..you came back, scar face." said a black bearded man. His bald head, shining from the lamplight inside, his face covered with sweat, only wearing a tank top shirt to cover his enormous belly, but with no pants to add.

 

Because he was busy, busy fucking naked women who looked like she was in her thirties. She was beautiful with plump body figure or… once was. 

 

now her eyes dead inside, with many burned marks and sullen parts all over her body.

 

Scar face gazed at the man and the women, saying nothing and walked forward. But the bearded didn't mind.

 

"haha…..not a talker, I guess." said the bearded man. "Where was I?" he asked, looking back at the women, who were leaning on the table. His filthy thing still inside her.

 

he became mad, looking at her emotionless expression and took a bloodied stick from his right.

 

slam!

 

"Aaaa….!" the women screamed in pain. Coming back to her dreadful reality.

 

"please….please….no more…" the women said with a meek voice. With no energy left within.

 

"hahahaha…..yes….beg more… you shitty whore…" he shouted. Again, starting his ravaging as tears started flowing down from the woman's hollow eyes.

 

And she wasn't alone. Most of the jail mates were busy with their own atrocities. Ravaging and playing with many women available to them.

 

There weren't much, only five women. Three being mature ones and two teenagers. Scar face, didn't gaze at them at all, like he didn't care a single shit. Going upwards where their leader stayed. But even though he didn't care, he could still hear their talk.

 

"oh…those little shits found a new girl." said a muscular but fat jail mate.

 

"all right!!…..first the leader tastes her, then it's our turn….." said a slim but tall one. His eyes letting out his lust.

 

"…yeah…..and what's great. She's a fucking beauty…I saw the twerps bringing her in and believe me, that girl doesn't even compare to these whores…" said a short but face tattooed guy. 

 

slap!!

 

Slapping a half-naked teenage girl on her already red and bloodied butt. The girl wanted to cry in pain but her throat was already sore from all the screams and her eyes empty of tears.

 

Scar face sighed, walking upstairs. He knew his mates were messed up in their minds, but not so much so that they were changing into another person. Like their evil inner self was coming out 

 

He didn't blame them at first. Living their whole lives rotting in cells. They needed to release their pent of stress. As they started finding people and beating them up and stealing everything they laid their hands upon.

 

He again looked at them all, standing high up from the stairs. Looking at what they were all doing. 

 

"This is getting out of hand….." he said with his horse and deep voice.

 

He turned and knocked on the cracked door.

 

knock! knock!

 

"Come in…" said a deep voice from inside.

4