Chapter 7: Akia Aiko
205 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Knock! Knock!

 

"Come in…" 

 

squeeekk…..

 

Scar face, gradually opened the door. The sound of the rusted hinges crackling his ears. He saw the same room, same table, with the same man behind the desk, sitting on a golden chair, which they took out from a jewelry shop.

 

The man was tall and fit, muscular….to muscular to be accurate. Long hair and beard. With a golden shade at the hair's end. He was wearing a different outfit than others. An outfit of the Japanese army.

 

Yes, he wasn't on the prisoners. He was the one in charge of the prison. A temporary warden for that day. But fate didn't play well with him. The day of his shift becoming the day of the reckoning. 

 

 

And he wasn't the alone. There were seven kids, holding a girl in two. Not just normal, but like he heard down below. She was indeed beautiful. Her white hair, and her silver eyes, made her distinct, and she was much more plump for her own age.

 

Scar face already knew this girl was done for. The leader wouldn't hand her to the other boys. He would consider her lucky if she knew; What barbarity he just saw down below was actually nothing to the man before him.

 

"come in… come in... damn… what happened to your bald head... scar face…. I want to use your real name but, I always forget it….hahahaha.." he bellowed. "check this new ojou-chan….ain't she a beauty. how about it, want to give it a try…?"

 

Scar face was near the table beside the boys and that one girl. his reply only being a silence.

 

"haha haha…..quite as usual.." he again laughed. He didn't mind the rudeness as he was the second strongest among all of them and he needed strong ones to control all the rats beneath him.

 

"you all….get out…" he said, waving his hand at all the boys who seemed injured, bruises and rips all over their body.

 

"b… but.." one of the tall boy said.

 

The leader….looked at him, his brown eyes glaring at him.

 

"but what…?"

 

The boy flinched, his feet shaking a bit from fear. But he still came forward. Trying to voice his thoughts.

 

"o..our food….we haven't had food for the w… whole day.." he said with a shaky voice.

 

"ohh…" the leader replied. Standing in his seat. His stature suddenly looking tall. so tall and big that even Scar's face became a bit shocked.

 

'was he this big…?' he questioned, but weird things were happening all over the place. Somehow, his own strength increased more than before and he wasn't a thinker but a fighter to want to know about anything complicated.

 

The leader walked beside the tall boy. Who seemed the tallest among the kids, now looked half the side of a giant like leader.

 

He stepped forward as the boy took a step backward, his body automatically backing away from his fierce aura.

 

"you only bring one girl….."

 

Step!

 

"and say you want food…?"

 

Step!

 

"And look at you and everyone... all beaten up from that single girl…" he said, his finger pointing at the delicate white hair girl.

 

Step!

 

"You all are insult to all men and you ask for food?"

 

Step!

 

The boy was stepping backward, not able to reply to anything, and halted. His back now on the wall.

 

"so tell me….do you need any more of my precious food?" the leader said. Crouching his upper body down to his eyes, his brown eyes glaring at the boy's innocent eyes.

 

The boy couldn't reply as his mouth was shut from fear. His forehead, wet from all the cold sweat flowing down.

 

Leader said nothing, putting his hand on his head. Scaring him even more.

 

"You better answer…" he said.

 

"sor…"

 

Smack!

 

Before the boy could say anything further. He smacked his head on the wall with so much force that the wall behind cracked, half of the boy's head plastered within the head.

 

He left the boy's head. The lifeless body of the boy sliding down, leaving only the trail of blood on the wall…from his head.

 

The boys wanted to scream in panic, but they knew if they speak or cried out any further, they would also face the same wrath of the giant. Yes. Everyone called him a giant, looking at his enormous and tall physic. He was six and a half, no seven feet tall now.

 

scar face and the white hair girl closed their eyes, looking another way while the giant looked at the boys with a smile, so heinous that they dreaded the moment he laid his eyes on them.

 

"Anyone else…." he said.

 

All the boys shacked their head, denying it all. Their hand on their mouth. Afraid they would say something stupid and die like their brother in arms.

 

"Now scram…." he said.

 

All of them ran out of the room, finally leaving all three of them within.

 

"so where were we…" he said, sitting back to his comfy sit. " oh right… we have a new slave….what's your name ojou-chan?"

 

The girl only glared at him, not speaking a single word. Her eyes cold eyes showing no emotions. She wasn't afraid or cried like other girls. She was just felling this rage welling inside her after watching the heinous scene down below.

 

The leader again smiled.

 

"look…scar face… is she your relative or something. She's just like you….quite like a fucking owl….haha haha…" he again laughed manically. "come here ojou-chan. sit on daddy's lap." 

 

She didn't move. Only standing there with her skimpy high school clothes. She wanted to run away. From this hellish place but knowing her limit and the dead body near the wall. She felt fear. She wanted to survive. Like her mother told her, too. Her final wish before she also dies before her own eyes.

 

"come on….don't be too scared…"

 

Aiko came further, forcing her body forward. She stoned her heart as she stepped closer and closer to the murderer before her.

 

The leader looked at her in lust, looking at her plump boobs and her thick thighs, unworthy of a young girl like her. He licked his lips, eager to violate her and in front of the silent scar face, no less. 

 

He wanted to teach him a lesson as he was the only one who did nothing except stealing and threatening. He neither killed. Nor rapped. He was just there. Eating and doing his job like normal.

 

And that habit irritated him very, very much, and knowing he wouldn't go out unless he ordered him so. He decided to fuck this innocent, cute girl before him. Making her moan out so badly, as he slowly tortured her. Prickling her nails one by one and slowly skin her as she cried in pain.

 

The thought of doing such things made his smile even wider. imaging the scream, her begging to stop. Torturing her and the silent guy. Sent a dopamine within his mind.

 

Aiko stood before him, looking at his hideous smile.

 

"can I go out, leader…?" the silent guy finally asked.

 

"hahaha…..finally used your tongue…..no!….stand there and watch while I enjoy myself." he ordered.

 

The man said nothing. Standing where he was. Fulfilling his order and if he didn't. He would also eventually kill him, and he knew how strong he was. Monstrously strong.

 

'If that kid was here…..' he thought, grinding his teeth.

4