Chapter 8: Awaken….
178 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aiko stared at the man before him, his whole being disgusted her to the core but what could she do but step ahead, her feet still shaking, her heartbeat pumping from the fear of what would happen to her, what would happen to her innocence. 

 

She looked to her right, where the bald and scarred face man was. Hoping he would take pity on her and save her from the ravager before her, but he gradually looked down, shattering what little hope she had left.

 

"Come on…papa's waiting…." the leader said. His grin so wide, even a maniac would get scared shitless.

 

She got closer and closer to his chair and watched that nasty bump between his legs. She was again irked, feeling vomit coming from her insides.

 

"Come here!" the leader said, pulling her delicate hand.

 

before his huge body, the girl looked like a child, only coming to her waist in height but that made him even more excited, to ravage the little girl with his huge d***. 

 

He viewed her gorgeous white eyes, which looked like the moon, shinning during the night, some tears slowly falling from its edges. 

 

"hahahaha….you are crying?…..hahahaha...more…cry more!" he bellowed, showing his sadistic side.

 

Looking at his ugly snort of a laugh, her eyes, which were sheading wet tears, suddenly turned cold, her nimble right hand which was pulling her kilt in frustration, pulled a knife from the inside of her small skirt. It was swift and fast, her knife going straight to his neck. 

 

the leader's eyes, which only showed lust towards her, turned one-eighty. Opening wide in surprise, as the knife came his way.

 

plorkk!...

 

Scarface had seen the moment she put out her knife. he was also surprised at first how an innocent little girl could turn so lethal within seconds but he didn't care much, cause he knew, he knew that a single blade wouldn't do anything to a monster like his leader.

 

"....trying to stab me eh!!...." he growled, moving away from his bloodied hand, yes. He was caught off guard but he was a former military officer and with his newfound strength and speed. This much was nothing that he couldn't handle.

 

He pulled out the knife from the middle of his palm. The dripping blood now continuously pouring out. But he didn't show a spec of pain on his face. But the sting and agony were still there, which turned his blood pressure up a notch.

 

Slap!!

 

With the same bloodied hand, he slapped Aiko with his backhand. That simple smack on her cheeks pushed her body a meter distance away. Her body greased through the cold concrete floor.

 

Her eyes were still the same, cold with not much emotion left to show. She wanted to stand up, but her right leg started acting up again. Forcing her down.

 

she thought her leg had healed naturally, which was why she didn't care to medically care about it. But no, the inner bone of her leg was still not fully healed, now showing the outcome of her negligence.

 

"Can't get up?....you fucking piece of shit. Who do you think you are? let me tell you who you are. You are my fucking whore!! So act like one you dumb bitch!" he shouted out in a bit of anger. The echo of his heavy steps rooming near her.

 

"You little whore. Let me teach you a fucking lesson that you will never forget," he said, gravitating his bloody hand towards her.

 

 he grabbed her messy hair, pulling it up. his blood gradually coloring her white hair to a bloody red.

 

"aaaaa….!!!" shouted the girl in pain, as her whole body was slowly lifted from the ground. She felt her head burning with pain, like every fiber of her hair would come out. the many drops of blood, dripping on her face.

 

'is it not working…?' she thought in disappointment.

 

"let me go….! you scum!" she shouted, haggling her hands and her one healthy leg.

 

smack!

 

another backhand came to her face. shutting her struggling right away. 

 

"if you call me scum again….

 

Smack!

 

You will…

 

Smack!

 

not be able to even twitch after your whole face turns swallow. oh..it already has….hahahaha…"

 

without any delayed. his hand reached to her collar. Ripping her sailor shirt from her chest to the bottom, now her bra and chest coming to view.

 

"for a child, you have some goods there…." he said licking his lips in hunger.

 

her white hair, all bloodied, her cheeks all swollen from the heavy slaps he plundered on her. Her head, her face, her leg. everything was hurting, everything was like hell and now she was going to get violated or even possibly killed right after.

 

she did what she could, knifing him when his guard was at the lowest but she failed. she was tired, tired of this wrecked world, tired of surviving, tired of watching dead bodies everywhere, tired of searching every bit of food for survival.

 

 she wanted to give up, give up her will to resist, and let this man do what she want to her and kill her in peace.

 

she closed her eyes, reminiscing her past days, happy days with her friends, at school, and a classmate, who she had a crush on and her parents. Her lovely parents.

 

Thinking about her mom and dad, the memory of her mother dying in front of her eyes came to her vision. Dying for her. So she could live. 

 

'Yes. So I could live. So I could survive…..Sorry, mom….'

 

A tear dropped from the corner of her eyes, her dying will, gradually burning. 

 

'Sorry, dad…..I thought of giving up…'

 

She opened her eyes, looking at the man in a rage. The despair she felt before now, gone. 

 

"ohh…..you still have some fire left, eh. hahahaha…..more fun for me to break you then."  He growled, pulling her head near his eyes, glaring back at her white burning pupils.

 

he tried pulling the skirt down when his vision started to become a bit blur. He blinked once or twice but he started to feel even hazier that forced him to take a step back.

 

'wh…what's happening…..did I lose too much blood…..no, it didn't happen before…the knife!' he thought looking back at the knife, a purple fluid mixed with his red blood.

 

'…drugs..?'

 

"You bitch!!" he shouted in anger, looking back towards her. but to his surprise, her white eyes…

 

'are they glowi…'

 

smack!!

 

before he could think further with his conscious slowing down, he felt a kick at his head. forcing him to let her hair go. he didn't know how a nimble leg could hurt him. but the impact he felt was real. which drowned his consciousness even more.

 

"I thought my last bet (the sleeping drug) didn't work on you. I guess it was only barring its fang a bit slower…" she said, landing down.

 

"…and here I was going to give up," she said, her eyes glowing even more.

 

she came forward, gripping her fist in anger. Punching towards his stomach. it looked like a scrawny punch that anybody could clearly dodge but, what could a hazy man do.

 

he felt the punch and like before, he felt the immense strength that shouldn't be present in those thin womanly hands. Pushing him five steps back.

 

He got knocked to his desk, his one hand holding his head and another on his stomach.

 

"yo…you dare!!" he shouted in anger, coming forward, his steps like of a drunk.

 

Aiko was also amazed by her own strength. She was feeling it, a surge of energy from her core being. Which felt like she could do anything. 

 

she gripped her right hand, with more force than before, trying to channel this unknown energy into her hand. And as the man was finally near her, she punched him again, at the same point which was his stomach.

 

Bang!!

 

scarface watched with his wide eyes as his leader who could crack open a skull with his bare hands flying towards the wall like his giant weight meant nothing and it was all because of a punch from a single little girl.

 

'Is she like him….this power….' he thought in awe.

*****

Guys! Giving out a good rating would be helpful..... please.

4