Chapter 17: The Force
234 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Current time…

 

[Certice

 

The green wolfs of heaven. Garnering the responsibility to take care of the god's garden. They possess the power of natural green, giving them various abilities to control nature as they please. They serve only the god and his followers. If they encounter any other beings. Their basic instincts kick in, turning them to deadly hunters they were.

 

They hunt in groups. Cornering their bait. Playing with their food before savoring it. With their enormous body towering up to ten feet. They consider everything smaller than them as weak. Their teeth and growls scaring any lower beings to submission.

 

They especially love killing lower demons, taking as much pleasure torturing them.]

 

"They should be called hell hounds instead of heavenly wolfs….." Aiden said with retention.

 

He didn't know if he could handle them with his strength, but he had something on his sleeve. For the entire night, he was trying to use this newfound power known as 'force'. 

 

He focused on his new energy, channeling it from within, trying to move it all over his body like he practiced before. He wasn't adapt on using it, but the more he used it, the more he felt it was easily flowing within his body, from the nerves to his bones. It seemed natural. Too natural, like he was born for this energy.

 

Feeling like his whole body was changing in and out, every muscle and fiber getting stronger. Something new welled up from within, something so different and appeasing.

 

[Full Body strengthening achieved

 

CP: 100/100 => CP: 99/100

 

STR: 45 => 55.5 

 

AGI: 30 => 40

 

DEF: 15 => 18.75

 

STM: 16 => 20

 

FP: 10

 

INT: 10

 

LUCK: 1

 

CHARM: 50

 

DP: 0

 

Rank: D Rank

 

Soul: A+]

 

'Oh….this didn't happen before…..damn. It's like a boost, temporary boost if I have to say. My CP is already 98. It runs quick….'

 

The girl beside felt the change, his presence somehow shining much brighter. "So you can use it too…?" she asked, a bit surprised. 

 

He controlled his breathing, calming down his 'force.' "so you also get a power up when you use your ho..white energy…" 

 

"yeah, something like that but it's different….it's like my body is changing….changing to something.."

 

"not human…" Atlas said, completing her sentence.

 

"…yeah…." she replied, her tone a bit scarce.

 

Aiden said nothing, placing his hand on her shoulder. And he needed nothing more to say. They both stared at the horizon, the green mass coming closer and closer.

 

"So you made this…wall for them..?" she asked, the green wolf like creatures now visible to her eyes.

 

"Yeah, I don't know if it's enough…"

 

Emi also finally reached the top, her heavy breathing already showing how tired she already was.

 

"What are you guys talking about..?" she asked, gazing at the same place they were looking. But her naked eyes couldn't see more than the lost city of Tokyo.

 

Aiden explained to her the situation and how grave it was. A single mistake and they were dead. Listening to him and the horrors that would follow later, Emi was starting to sweat in panic, but her foot was still stable, standing right beside him.

 

"Again….." she said in a bit of panic. "….so normal days are really gone huh.."

 

Aiden wanted to say something positive but no, she was right. The world had changed, they had changed. Stuck in this war between these celestial beings. And all that awaited them were more monsters, more mythical beings glaring them down like ants. Nothing more, nothing less.

 

"…..you are right, Tadahashi san. It's the apocalypse. The worst hell for us petty humans, so be strong…or dead is only inevitable," Akia said. Her tone giving her a steady warning.

 

Emi gulped, even though she was a bit rude saying it so bluntly to her,, but she was right. After seeing Aiden and those red monsters. She knew in that moment. Staying weak like she was now was only asking for her death. Not now, but it would come soon.

 

But what could she do? She didn't have that white magical power like Akia nor had she out of the world strength like Aiden. 

 

Glancing at her lost face, Aiden placed his hand on her head. "I know you will get there…until then, let me protect you..ok?" he said, trying to calm her down.

 

Akia wanted to interject, feeling a bit jealous, but he was right, for her harsh words, his humble words were the answers.

 

"so…Senpai. Protect her while I handle this…." he said, jumping down.

 

"w..wait.." Akia shouted, but he was already far away, "damn him. Is this some kind of sacrificial play?" 

 

She looked at her side, Emi's face all red. Her mood turning even down. "That damn womanizer…" she said, gritting her teeth.

 

She looked down the height, her feet shaking from fear, thinking if she should or could she even jump from such height. But she firmed her heart, ready to jump but.

 

"Aiko san…" Emi called.

 

"w..what…?" she asked, stabilizing her body, which almost jumped down.

 

"I heard you are good with bows….?" Emi asked.

 

Aiden was on his feet, running towards the horde of wolfs. His speed only increasing with every step he took. Using only a less amount of 'Force' in his leg.

 

"Oh….now its draining slowly." he said, checking his status.

 

He would take another five minutes or so to his destination, where his eventual fight would begin. He didn't want to brag but the speed in which he was running was similar to when he was on his bike, going against the wind with break neck speed. 

 

His golden hair fluttering as his eyes getting smaller, with the pressure of the wind and some bugs staining his clothes and face.

 

He rubbed away the insects and realized they were a bit larger than before but he cared little as his surrounding was changing, the many small hills and collapsed buildings and roads, covered by greenery.

 

"Is that a tree in the middle of the road..?" he questioned in surprised. And that wasn't enough. The more he ran further, the more greenery there was. His steps making its mark on the fresh green grass.

 

"I guess I shouldn't be much surprised…."

 

He could see them, ten in total, green giant wolves, walking as their steps planted trees and many flowers.

 

'That's….cool….are they really harmful?' he thought. Slowing his speed down. He jumped on a tree nearby, watching them from a good angle.

 

"Aren't they much bigger than the details I got from her…"

 

He was looking at ten massive hunks of green wolfs,  spreading all over the area, turning the cold roads and building into green hills, covered with trees and flowers. Their height reaching, the second floor of the half collapsed building nearby.

 

"let's approach them slowly….they might be nice, they are from the angle's side as well.…."

 

{….idiot..}

 

"...." ignoring her rude words, he landed down, the crispy sound of the grass heard by the two wolfs nearby. He put his hands up the moment they stared at him. Their green eyes focusing on him and only him.

 

"I don't know if you guys understand…..but I come in peace. me…angel…love.." he said, showing many signs, bending his hands left and right.

 

The wolf looked at each other, like their eyes had some form of intelligence. Aiden stepped further, braving his heart. He didn't want to fight these huge hunks as much as possible. Well…who would. They were terrifying….

 

He felt like a madman saying this but.

 

"Can…we…talk..?"

0