Chapter 20: I’m not alone.
250 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rooooaaarrrr….!!!!

 

{I don't know if I should say you are lucky or just plain cursed..}

 

"...."

 

Aiden ignored her comment, his eyes looking around the trees, the grass, the many bushes and plants growing much quicker than before. And what surprising was that all of the remaining Certics who were gradually separating were now collected in a pack. 

 

"And their numbers just increased….."

 

{Well….of course the Alpha came with some reinforcements.}

 

The demon was right. The reason his plan just went down the dump was because of a small green wolf who seemed to have three tails wavering all around.

 

He could see them all, his body hidden within the green leaves on a tall towering tree, covered with dried certic blood. He didn't know, how much the cover would last but it was doing its job for now.

 

"Is that small wolf really the Alpha…?" he asked the demon who was living on his head rent free but no reply came back, irritating his disturbed mind even more.

 

He wanted to scold her giving out numerous curses but. His shout would be loud and clear. Much clearer for the hunters down below.

 

"haaa…..how do I deal with this now…?"

 

He massaged his eyes, feeling a bit tensed but his tension increase even more as he just lost sight of the small green wolf. The last thing he wanted was to lose sight of the enemy.

 

[So you were the one….]

 

Aiden froze, his body steady like a rock, listening to the sound of a woman coming from his back. He wanted to turn but he couldn't, his body gripped by thick vines. He didn't feel anything, one second he was free and another second he was bonded by thick vines.

 

He used his 'force' right away. Strengthening his whole body, but that also became futile as the thick vines around his body increased even more.

 

[oh…you can also use the force. pretty good for a human…]

 

His body slowly turned, pulled by the same vines. And to his surprise, it was the same small certic.

 

"You…."

 

He didn't know what to say. The wolf which the demon called the alpha was just miles away a second ago and in the blink of an eye, this wolf was already at his back. Caging him with her vines.

 

[ohh….you are a looker as well…..should I just eat you whole.]

 

The small ceric said, waving his three tails around like her dinner was just before her eyes.

 

He could feel it, the sudden bloodlust. The pure intent, to just eat him like a sample of food. He felt the difference between the wolf and his weak self, resonating like heaven and earth. His body quivering like it was suppose to. like the humans meant nothing to the small wolf before him.

 

'Am I gonna die…?'

 

{so….what do you say?..... giving up? or still going to struggle more like the bug you are. I can help you, you know. You will have unimaginable power, so much so that the dog who you are so scared of will become a simple rat for you.}

 

It was a like devil's whisper. So enticing that he wanted to accept it right away. He didn't know he had such amount of will to live but his body and soul were shouting to survive. Screaming to accept the deal. screaming to save his own flesh.

 

'Should I really accept it....I guess I should…'

 

Tong!!

 

He could still hear the ringing of the rod, latching on the tree, vibrating right beside the wolf's head. Her cheek tasting a deep cut. The same wolf who he thought was heavens apart from him was wounded, by a simple rod.

 

'No….I feel a bit of 'force'. It's not just force….its..'

 

[Holy force detected]

 

'senpai…?'

 

"aaaaaaa..!!"

 

The wolf finally shouted in agony, opening its mouth for the first time. Aiden didn't realize that the wolf was also talking in his mind. But that wasn't important now. What important was that the vines which gripped him tight were now loose. 

 

Using this opportunity, he concentrated all of his 'force' on his hand. Shredding the loose vines away. From his right hand, ripping away the remaining with his knife.

 

He came forward, his knife launching on her neck with immense speed.

 

"How dare…?!!" the certic shouted. Her anger, easy to see.

 

Aiden suddenly felt the thread again, like an auspicious energy casing him only in fear. Forcing him to think if he was doing the right thing or not. The image of an unpassable mountain protruding behind the three-tailed wolf.

 

'noo…..'

 

He stepped forward. He could still see the scar on its cheek. She wasn't invincible, she wasn't strong. It was only fear. The unpassable wall was only his imagination. 

 

'There is no way….' he thought, gripping his knife with greater strength.

 

 

[Fear resistance skill acquired!

You have gained 5 DP points.]

 

'….Such a powerful being couldn't appear so early…' 

 

"How…?" the wolf was shocked. Her skill. Her skill which she was so proud of didn't work on a human. A mere human which she could kill with a single thought.

 

splash…!

 

she adage herself floating, her eyes opened wide as it saw its own body away from its head as it gradually fell down from the tree, finally landing on the green grass she herself created.

 

[No way….]

 

Aiden was breathing cohesively, his eyes still glaring at the headless wolf as his hands and feet were still shaking from fear. He couldn't forget that dead glare. If he had wasted a single moment. His head was the one which would be flying not hers.

 

{hahahahahaha…..serves her right.}

 

He could hear the demon laughing on his head, but he was tired. Too tired, that he just laid back on the thick branch as the body was still there, standing still like a statue.

 

[Level up]

 

[Level up]

 

[Level up]

 

[Congratulations on killing the avatar of the gardener. 

You have gained 35 DP points.]

 

[Congratulations. you have gained the skill. Fear inducement (level 1) (can be leveled up) 

You have gained 5 DP points.]

 

[Congratulations! your Bloodline lock has been released.] 

 

"haha….hard work does pay off…"

 

He looked beyond the tree, his eyes shining with a golden hue. He could see her. 

 

"So it was really you senpai.."

 

His vision displayed the roof of his building, where he saw his senpai and Emi glancing in his direction. On Akia's hand, a huge steel bow. The same bow, which Emi said she would make for him.

 

He smiled, his eyes still on their worried faces. "I guess I wasn't fighting alone…..thank you Emi, Thank you Senpai…"

.

.

.

Eden's garden

 

"no...no…no…no..no..NOOO!!!.....My precious avatar!!" shouted a woman with silky green hair. Her feet stomping all around the garden as her long white wings flapping in frustration.

 

With a single flap, the air around her turned to the rapid wind. Bringing carnage to the colorful garden. The pink roses, which could fill an entire country with its fragrance, the purple-colored tree, consisting of many divine fruits. The many other colorful herbs, which could create many miracles. All gone. With the flaps of the green-haired angel. The angel known as the gardener. 

 

Her green crystal-like eyes gradually calmed down, as a chair started to form, from the tree roots itself. She laid down, her pale and gorgeous face coming into view. Her features matching of an idol. Which any mortal men would die for a single glance.

 

Her ample and alluring body only covered with her white decorative inner wears. Layered with a transparent white shall. With white stockings covering her thick and seductive thighs. 

 

Although with such features, which transcended beauty itself, her aura was like nature itself. The simple cynical desires, not reflectable on her holy and angelic body.  

 

She brought her slim and pale hands on her forehead, taking out the shattered brown gem.

 

"Human…..you will pay for this…"

0