Not so Difficult
133 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

Merry Christmas!

Hope you are  having a great Christmas.

Here is the next chapter of Not Yet. Hope you share your feedback with me.

You can next 16 chapters upto Ch 22 now on Patron page.

Go to patron website and search for 'Blackinfinity' 1289 to get started.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Dragons” Dragons Speaking.

Dragon thought’ Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic” is being used.

Not Yet

Chapter 6

Not so difficult

As they reached Magnolia Station, they started their travel to Hargeon station in silence on a train. They just enjoyed each others company and discussed future Ramen flavours they wanna try.

"Ok, let's meet the client," said Naruto as they reached Hargeon and went to the Mayor's office. Most of the time, if there is a problem for a village, the Mayor of that town will be their client as the Job request is issued in the name of the Mayor. They reached the Mayor's office and got full details of the job.

A giant sea serpent has recently been spotted and started destroying the ships and boats which are arriving in Hargeon. Naruto was given the exact coordinates of the attacks and began his work. He went to the port which was filled with people and ships of all shapes and sizes doing their job. He simply walked past them and started walking on water. Sirius followed in his footsteps as well.

As he reached some distance from the shore, he created a wave.

"Water Style: Surfing Wave" is the name he gave it and started to surf across the water to the location where the attacks took place. He found nothing. Thinking it is futile, he just submerged into water. As knew Water Dragon Slayer Magic, he can breathe in the water perfectly fine. Sirius was good on the surface and observed his father carefully.

Soon, Naruto saw a giant sea serpent sleeping in a large cave underneath the surface.

Sensing his presence, it opened its green eyes and charged towards him. Naruto simply dove to the side to escape it. It tried again and again with no result.

It got frustrated and sucked in soo much water and threw and water blast at Naruto. On the surface, the water started to form large waves and hit the shore. The creature lately realised its mistake, as Naruto simply sucked in all the water and gave a burp in water.

"You have nice magic. Now for who are you" said Naruto and his deep blue eyes changed to blood red with 3 tomoes. He stared directly into the serpent's eyes. He went through the memories of the serpent. He understood that due to some ship crashing, its habitat was destroyed in the middle of the ocean.

That is the reason it came to find a new habitat here and the caves seemed to be the great replacement. As the sea is somewhat shallow here when compared to the middle of it, it attacked them as they came near to its current habitat. He put the beast to sleep with a small Genjutsu.

He simply pushed the serpent into the area where its habitat once was and saw the wrecked remains of it. Using his Earth Dragon Slayer Magic, he constructed a new one in the same way it was in the serpent's memories and returned to the mayor with the good news.

The man was delighted to know of the success and rewarded him and they went on their way to waas forest.

As Naruto and Sirius completed their job and got their reward in Hargeon, they took off from the port of Hargeon to Waas forest. According to the map, the forest is located in the northern part of the country and takes time to go there, by rail anyway. As Naruto and Sirius flew across the different towns of Fiore, they enjoyed the scenery.

It took them few hours to reach the place they assumed to be the Waas forest. They can easily identify it because of the smoke caused due to the fire which was still around and Naruto's sensitive nose picked it up easily. They landed in the middle of destruction and Naruto used his water, to douse any lingering flames. Seeing a blonde teen come out of nowhere made all the soliders jump back in surprise.

"Halt. Who are you? State your business here" came the voices behind him. Naruto turned to see 2 soldiers, clad in a garish uniform, highly reminiscent of those worn by real priests: they don a long, high-collared, sleeveless dark robe over a light shirt with wide sleeves ending below the elbows, where they are circled by thin bands; the robe is covered on the front by a light cloth, bearing the dark, ankh-like symbol of the Magical Council he heard about, held still by a light belt circling the waist. Around the soldiers' neck is a long, light cape bearing the Council's insignia on the back, held closed below the neck by a rhomboidal clasp adorned by a gem, and on their head sits a light headgear, with a decorated lower part, reminiscent of a mitre, but with three tops, a central one and two more at its sides. They also wore simple boots with the front parts covered in vertical stripes. Each of them had a long metal staff, ending in a sphere, seemingly a globe made of crystal, topped by a small cross.

"Rune Knights I see. My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I'm from FairyTail here on a job" said Naruto jovially.

"Show us your Guild Mark," asked the other man. Naruto just turned left and on his left shoulder lay the orange mark of Fairy Tail. Seeing the Guild Mark, they seem satisfied and turned to Sirius.

"Need not worry about him. He is my friend and partner on the job. Sirius, introduce yourself" said Naruto.

"Yo, My name is Sirius," said Sirius. Seeing a cat (which in fact, is a spotless jaguar) talk made them a step back in confusion.

"Did...did that cat talk" asked one of them to the other in confusion?

"It looks like it," said the other. Sirius growled.

"I'm a Jaguar, you morons" yelled Sirius.

"Wow, it can scold as well," they said, amazed.

"What are you both doing not doing your duty here, you idiots" came a masculine voice from behind from a tent. The 2 men turned around coming face to face with the tent of their captain.

"Captain, we have found 2 members apparently from Fairy Tail. We are questioning them, sir" replied one of them.

"Did you verify them?" asked the man.

"Yes, Sir. They have Guild Marks and the request letter" said the other knight.

"Bring them to me"

"Yes, sir" replied both of them.

They looked at Naruto in apology. And asked to follow them. Naruto followed to a large tent where there were so many Rune Knights with battle-ready poses with all their weapons and armour ready, doing drills. He reached the largest tent there and was cleared to go in. He entered in with Sirius following behind him. He saw a man who might be in his late 20s or early 30s. The man looked at him sternly as he entered the tent.

"Who is it," asked the man in a gruff tone. The man reminded Naruto of Zabuza with his gruff tone.

"Naruto Uzumaki and Sirius from Fairy Tail, Captain," said Naruto and showed his Guild Mark to him.

"I thought such a reputed Guild like Fairy Tail will send someone experienced. What is your age, boy?" asked the man Naruto thought about it. Physically speaking, he was almost 13 when he was sent to this world through the void. The date he arrived here is the 7th of July. Which made him younger than he was by a few months. Deciding to go with the flow, Naruto started celebrating his Birthday on Oct 10th of this world's calendar which made him 15 years old last month.

"15, sir" replied Naruto.

"Do you know what this job entails" asked the man in a stern tone?

"Yes, demolition of few demons as I have read from the request"

"Are sure you can do this without getting killed"

"Of course, if I couldn't, why would my Master allow me to take the mission"

"Ok, listen. The situation is direr than what was explained in the Job request. The number of demons increased somehow and the Rune Knights are going to take the charge in a few days. Do you wish to continue this job"

"Of course. I'm not going to back down from a job I have come so far for. I think you give me chance. If I couldn't, then you step in" said Naruto in a neutral tone.

"Ok, it's your wish. You can go ahead, young man. But be careful" said the man in a stern tone but Naruto could see the concern in his eyes.

"Thank you, sir. I'll be sure to take care and will kill every demon there" he said and stood to from his chair. The Captain also stood up and they both had a handshake signifying their agreement. Naruto went out of the tent and spread his senses. He sensed the Demons in a cave nearby and Sirius followed him silently.

"What's the plan, buddy," asked Sirius.

"Slaughter all demons I guess. Be careful, Siri. These people are stressing the threat level of these demons so much. Don't get yourself injured, ok" said Naruto.

"Of course" replied Sirius and they flew in the direction of the cave.

As expected they were demons. But contrary to what was said in the report, there were more. From what Naruto could sense there is more hidden underground.

"Nice spot you have chosen for a base," he said to the demons. Hearing him speak they all turned to face him.

"Filthy human, what do you think you can do to us. Kill this filthy creature" ordered a large Demon with horns and black skin. The surrounding demons attacked him and immediately got destroyed by the light barrage that followed. Naruto shot hundreds upon hundreds of light arrows at the incoming demons. They all got decimated by the arrows but some managed to escape the incoming barrage and with rage, they attacked the filthy human with their claws out and their body hardening with magic.

Sirius transformed into his Battle-mode. His body buffed and his small stature changed to a 6-foot tall cat with a sword in his hand which was engulfed with wind magic. He slashed the Demons which were going for Naruto while he could. Some tried to slash him but at the moment their claws were about to reach him, a light needle would hit them, either knocking them out or killing them instantly. He knew that his father won't allow anything to fall upon him and so he also continued his fight.

Meanwhile, Naruto was taking their numbers down easily. The leader didn't move at all but sent another large demon which had white fur along its body like a cover. Naruto felt his attack with green energy, he used his Light Slayer Magic and it changed from its normal orange to red colour. His light bent into a pole and it extended towards the incoming demon, because of his Magic nature, which allowed him to slay any creature, the damage was significant and the pole pierced through where its heart was supposed to be and it fell to the ground, unmoving.

"What have done, you filthy Human. I'm going to kill you for killing my brother" said the boss, who ordered others to kill him when he first came. He looked at Sirius and found that he was done with his part.

"Relax, Siri. I'm gonna take care of this guy" said Naruto and though Sirius relaxed, he didn't transform from his battle mode, still keeping his guard up. Naruto found it cute. His son, like him, is a trained Shinobi as he learnt alongside him when Naruto was training in Shinobi Arts.

"You are dead," said the Demon as he is upon Naruto in a second. But the next thing that happened shocked him. Naruto punched him in his gut and he was sent to the wall of the cave, and violently crashed into it, making a human-size dent in it. He groaned in pain but his senses soon filled with the rage of losing his brother and he charged again, but this time using magic.

"Demon Magic: Beam," he said and a beam made of purple magic shot towards Naruto. Naruto cut it with his bare hand. The demon got frustrated and threw multiple beams at Naruto all of which were cut down by his hand. He took a second to analyse what was going on and found that the blonde human was coating his hand in red magic which cut the beams he threw at them. He thought for a second and bellowed in rage and started charging with his body engulfing in purple flames.

Soon, he was fighting hand to hand with Naruto. All his attacks were deflected and his punches thrown aside and he was kicked like a rag doll. The moment came when Naruto finally got bored with his plaything.

"Any last words," asked Naruto in a cold tone. The demon gave him a bloodthirsty grin and answered.

"Lord-Theon is not going to spare you, filthy Human. You will pay for interfering in his plans" he said and Naruto cut his head off and disintegrated it without any trace of a demon left. He did that with everybody and disintegrated them without leaving a trace of any demon ever existing in this cave. He repaired all the damage down with his Earth Dragon Slayer Magic and went to the Rune Knight camp.

"It is done, sir. Have a nice day" said Naruto and left the Captain, flabbergasted. He didn't see a Mage who dealt with so many demons and have no injury or didn't have a scratch. The cat did have some scratches here and there but the blonde teen didn't have any. 'What kind of monster is Fairy Tail hiding?' he thought to himself.

"Men, search the whole area and find anything left and report back" he ordered his forces who went to work. After some time, his men reported back.

"Sir, we have just inspected the damage caused by that kid sir, here are the images," said the man giving the captain a lacrima which had the images of the extent of the damage. What he saw shocked him. There is nothing. The cave is the same before the boy had entered and every corner of it was the same as what he could verify from the old images.

"Are you sure these are correct images?" he asked his men commandingly. They all took a step back.

"Y-yes, sir. We all checked it just now. It is the same as before as if there is no battle took there and there was no trace of anything left there sir" said the soldier.

"What. Are you telling me that the kind went in and we all heard and felt the magic from here and there is nothing of that sort of anything happening in the cave" he asked and all of them nodded their heads in affirmative? He signed.

"Ok, prepare to move. Our work here is done" he said sat to write a report to the council to give them when he reached Era.

Scene Break

Naruto flashed Sirius and himself to home for a good nights rest. After taking rest for the night, he is going to flash to the port town where his ship landed when he came to Fiore with Gildarts to fly to Dawn town.

As he thought and planned, he flashed to Flower port and then started their journey to Dawn town. They are in no rush to eat as they just had their breakfast and started their journey to Dawn town at a sedate pace in the skies of Fiore. The skies are clear, clouds giving them a perfect view of the skyline of towns and villages of Fiore.

The Fiore Kingdom is just, beautiful. She had all the requirements to live happily and a relatively low crime rate when compared to other countries. However, the Dark Guilds are on a raise in the Kingdom according to Sorcerer's weekly, a magazine relating to the Magic side of the country. He reached Dawn town and landed in the centre where he thought the Mayor's office was located.

There is a heavy atmosphere in the town as if they lost the confidence and will to fight back and that feeling didn't sit well with Naruto. 'Am I too late to help them? I hope not' thought Naruto and walked to the Green building and knocked on the door. He could sense the fear in the people inside the room even from outside. A thin man opened the door, peeking through the gap and seeing the tall visage of the blonde, he got curious and opened more.

"Yes, who is this," he asked in a cautious tone.

"Yo, my name is Naruto Uzumaki, this is Sirius. We are from Fairy Tail" he said cheerfully trying to lift the mood of the people in the room. He saw their eyes shine with hope a bit, as he stood in front of them.

"Please come in," he said and dragged Naruto in and Sirius followed in.

"We are thankful that you could make it. I think you didn't have any difficulty coming here" asked an old man who might be in his late 50s or 60s, Naruto couldn't guess. But he had grey hair, so that must be an indication.

"Nothing at all, Sir. I came here as soon as I can and hope that I'm not late" said Naruto in a concerned tone. He came to help these people and if he is late, he is going to rectify his mistake for his tardiness.

"No, son. You are on time actually. The demand you read in the mission was made 25 days ago and since the day we didn't pay, our women got kidnapped from the town. But recently, a more ludicrous demand was made and the time to pay soon ends. We are just concerned about what the kidnapper is going to do when they found that we don't have any money. That is the reason why the job is mis-ranked as a Normal job instead of S-class" said the mayor in a sombre tone.

'Mis-ranked. I guess my luck for danger didn't leave me yet. The Old Man's concerns were not misplaced then' thought Naruto.

'So the master was right. This is an S-class Job. Let's see how they react when we complete this mission' thought Sirius with a smile. He knew the limits of himself and his father and for someone to push him and Naruto to that level is going to take some real fight.

"Mis-ranked you say. That is no problem for us. Don't worry, we are going to help you and save the women and everyone kidnapped" said Naruto and the people in the room had a relived expressions.

Soon, night approached and all the people became even tenser as the darkness engulfed the village. Naruto was on high alert and kept his Sharingan active to look for the slightest use of Magic and soon he felt the Magic spike he is waiting for, in the northern direction.

"Everyone, do inside and take cover. This is going to get bloody here. Cover all the windows and doors and do not come out unless I call you. Now move" he ordered no room for argument by the villagers, all the people scrambled into their houses. Naruto activated the Barrier seal he had put on the houses during the daytime and all the houses were covered in the blue-tinted barrier which would stop the sound and attacks to pass through it. It is a small village, so it didn't take much Magic nor time to set up a basic barrier. He just needs to wait for the person to arrive and a black hooded person soon stood in front of Naruto. Sirius was standing far to the side undercover in case of any help was needed.

"A mage. Interesting. Which are Guild are you from" asked the man in a cold tone.

"I'm a Fairy Tail mage. Uzumaki Naruto is the name" said Naruto in a conversational tone.

"Naruto, I have no idea a mage with that name existed in that foolish Guild. By chance, are you a newbie?" he asked tauntingly.

"Yes. I am. Joined a few days ago" replied Naruto, but his tone turned serious now and his stance changed from that of a lazy one to the battle-ready stance.

"Fairy Tail mage. I heard you fairies are headstrong and charge into battles often. Let's see how you stand against me, the great Black Skull" he said and took his hoodie down to a gruesome face.

There is no face there or it was fully covered in black paint or 'Magic. His face is imbued in magic. What kind of stuff is that' thought Naruto and prepared himself for the attack. The man charged a large ball of magic around his head and sent it at Naruto as if it is a ball. Naruto shielded himself with a light shied and the explosion caused the ground to crack.

"Aren't you strong? Good. You at least have some power. I can happily play with you" said the man and with a maniacal grin he started to engulf the whole village in darkness but Naruto had enough of it as he knew what he will do when the mist engulfs the village. He used his magic and made it shine in the air on the village at the near intensity of the sun and the light penetrated the mist and the villagers had seen how a midnight sun feels like on that night.

"Light Style: Image of Sun" is the attack name.

"So you use sun magic. What a coincidence. I always fight a Light element Mage. Let's see who's magic is strong" he said and made a hand gesture and Naruto felt the ground shake and black wisps come out of it. Naruto decided to take the fight out of the village because of the damage they could cause with their Magics.

He made a downward hand gesture, and the sun made of light started to come down and started to engulf the man. Naruto made it to swallow him in it as a prison. Inside, some seals came and suck his magic away to restrain him. He left the village to the surrounding forest. Which proved to be a good idea as the man broke free of his prison and stared at Naruto in disdain.

"You have made a grave mistake, Fairy Tail mage. I'll show the wrath of a Black Skull" he said and they engaged in combat again. But this time Naruto could tell the man is not holding his punches and so he activated his Sharingan. One direct look is enough to put the man in an illusion and that opportunity came when his head rose to see Naruto in disdain.

"Sharingan: Genjutsu- False Sleep" whispered Naruto and the man felt hazy, he fell asleep, though he fought valiantly, he couldn't stop the effects of the illusion. Naruto walked up to the now snoring man and opened his eyes and entered his mind to get the details of the women he kidnapped.

There he saw some of the darkest and violent acts done to women in his life. They were transported to Seven, a county bordering Fiore and this man whose name was Volcan Dodgy was the one responsible for such trafficking. He would cover the village in his black mist magic and then kidnap women to be transported to Seven for trade or for their 'personal uses'. Naruto's blood boiled seeing one after other events that were done to women who were already kidnapped.

The women he kidnapped from this village will be transported tonight and he had just a few hours to save them without causing any international incidents. Naruto left the man with Sirius overlooking in a hastily mad stone house to the nearby seashore. The ship would be somewhere on the shore waiting for the man's arrival with some other women as payment from the village and the leave for good.

Naruto reached the shore in a whirl of wind and took to the skies to get a good look at the ship. It was guarded by some men on the outside and when he sensed for magic, it was minimal. Naruto used his Sharingan and Light in conjunction and made an illusion and knocked the guards one by one. As he did that, he received minimal opposition as the only mage on board is in his custody. He went to the chamber where all women were tied and released them.

They were nothing worse for wear with some suffering from malnutrition but nothing severe. He made clones and they all guided them back to the village to the town hall. Seeing their loved ones back made the villagers celebrate in joy and Naruto told them to call the Rune Knights after his departure with the reward.

Overall, a successful job and again, no damage at all. This shocked the Rune Knights. A Fairy Tail Mage doing no damage to their surroundings is something unheard of. The Magic Council always thought they are nothing but a bunch of trouble makers. The Captain of the Squad, Henry Spade immediately wrote a report to the Magic Council of the Mage and the people he captured.

Naruto shocked the people again with no clue of doing it willingly. He went to his house and slept like log after a day full of adventures. He liked this life more than his Shinobi one.

And Cut

That’s it for this chapter folks. I hope you all enjoyed it.

Comment your opinion on the story. And vote in the poll about the weekly stories.

If you have any questions, ask me in your comments or PM me.

Don't forget to suggest to me the techniques of Mangekyou Sharingan you like Naruto to have and if they are good, they might be given to Naruto.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

8