Chapter 36
1.1k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Among the buildings of the Stark Group, which is still majestic and magnificent, Pepper has successfully sneaked into Obadiah's office.

At this time Obadiah was still on his way back.

I turned on Obadiah's laptop. Although I don't know what the power-on password is, as Pepper plugs the USB flash drive that Tony gave her into the USB port, the settings in it start to work.

There is no need for Chili to do it himself, and I don't know what system is in the USB flash drive. In short, the laptop starts to operate on its own. First, it starts normally, and then enters one page after another.

Every hard drive of the computer was quickly scanned, and Xiaojiao also saw some.

Even the conversation between Obadiah and the group of Ten Commandments was recorded.

It turned out that after the failure of the Ten Rings Gang plan, he once contacted Obadiah.

The Ten Commandments suffered a heavy loss, and they wanted Obadiah to reimburse the loss, mainly because they wanted to get a batch of more advanced weapons.

They got the news that Tony had brought more advanced weapons in the past this time.

They want it.

Regardless of whether Obadiah agreed or did not agree, the video was retained anyway.

It's not that Obadiah recorded it himself. It's probably because he is too old and doesn't know how to manipulate these high-tech products. Maybe it's the recording function that comes with the computer.

It may also be automatically saved and will be automatically cleared after some time.

The result is now seen by Little Pepper.

Little Pepper only felt cold all over. Although she had heard about the cause and effect of this incident, she couldn't help feeling chills until she had the evidence to prove that Obadiah was indeed behind the attack on Tony.

He bears the heart to do this?

The U disk is continuing to crack the data in the computer, and as the cracking gets deeper, the information it masters becomes more terrifying.

Obadiah is not only ambitious but also greedy for money.

So he even dared to contact and do business with the Ten Commandments.

Then what else is he afraid of?

With Obadiah's power and status, this guy has been secretly doing business with others in private, and he is behind the company, which is tantamount to stealing countless wealth from the company.

It doesn't count, it's not counted that Obadiah murdered Tony once, he even has the next plan in preparation.

That is, Lu Yuan contacted him in advance, otherwise, Obadiah's next plan would have begun.

If there is no way, Obadiah, who is in a hurry, will even buy a woman for Tony.

He bought it a long time ago. The beauty is still Tony's side, a stewardess who has been stationed on Tony's private jet all year round.

Obadiah is going to assassinate Tony at all costs.

Seeing this, Little Chili finally didn't hesitate anymore, took the handbag and found the phone, and then called the business card that Lu Yuan had given him.

Lu Yuan's business card to Little Pepper Coleson was for him to call him when he encountered a situation, and she didn't let her call him.

But Lu Yuan should have guessed that Little Chili might have hit it?

Coulson arrived as scheduled, and quickly came with a small team neatly.

In the time when Little Pepper went out to meet Coulson, Obadiah had quietly returned at this time.

He took the Ark reactor that had just been stolen from Tony's studio and quickly got into his studio.

The Iron Overlord had been forged a long time ago, and based on the original Mark's first generation of battle clothes, according to the direction specifically pointed out by Lu Yuan, he added armor for it.

The increase in armor also means an increase in weight.

For the Iron Overlord to have sufficient mobility and even fly, it had to be improved in other areas.

In short, in the end, Iron Bawang became a big guy, reaching a height of three meters, with a shoulder-width and around back.

This is a big guy, worthy of the title of Iron Overlord.

The Iron Overlord was all iron gray, revealing a terrifying spirit.

It's a pity that Iron Bawang couldn't start because of a lack of energy.

Up to this point, Obadiah carefully placed the Ark Reactor he had taken (in fact, stolen) into the energy room that had been prepared from the beginning.

The eyes of Iron Overlord finally slowly lit up with a red light.

Obadiah's eyes lit up, and there was unconcealable joy on his face.

Suddenly, at this moment, there was a movement outside the door.

It stands to reason that the soundproofing effect of the studio is unquestionable. Sometimes it will be beaten here, and it is inaudible outside.

But Obadiah had a ghost in his heart, so he was naturally prepared, so he saw Xiaojiao at the door through the monitoring device, and kept using her ID card to swipe the door.

Of course, it is useless, because Obadiah has voided all identities except his own.

It's useless to include Tony.

But Obadiah found out that there was a team of guys in black suits behind Little Pepper.

Coleson, who took the lead, saw that Pepper couldn't open the door, and he was still wondering: "Why can't I open this door?"

Xiao Jiao already knows that the Iron Overlord is about to be completed in the information, and she also knows Lu Yuan and Tony's plan. She guessed that Obadiah was hiding here at this time, and wanted to arrest Obadiah in advance, worrying about Opa. Daya will threaten Tony.

Of course, she is kind, but kindness will do bad things.

How did she know that Lu Yuan and Tony were planning to kill Obadiah.

Coleson stretched out his hand to remove the little pepper: "Please get out of it."

With that said, Coleson took something from the person behind him and placed it on the door at will, and placed it in the door lock position accurately.

Obadiah has been watching all this, an angry face flashed across his face, and he murmured: "I wanted to kill Tony directly. Since you don't know whether you live or die, let's have your surgery first."

With that said, Obadiah got directly into the cockpit of the Iron Overlord, and could finally start the big guy.

At the entrance, Coleson also successfully broke through the gate, and a group of people rushed in from the outside.

But they didn't find Obadiah's whereabouts, and there seemed to be no one here.

Until a huge steel body rushed out from the dark.

Even the SHIELD people were stunned at this time, and they were swept by the Iron Overlord several times.

Even Coleson can be dodged.

"What is this?"

Is anyone exclaiming, Transformers? Did you come to the wrong set?

Coleson showed a thoughtful appearance. In the past few days, they have been paying attention to one thing, or one person, that is the so-called Iron Man.

Now that I saw this big guy, it seemed to have something to do with that Iron Man?

Just as Coulson thought so, another iron bump suddenly rushed in from outside.

This is the real Iron Man, and Tony arrived in time.

10