Holy Mother of Hell, Lilith! (18++)
3.1k 26 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This is an amateur writer's way of enjoying the creation of fantasies, if you don't like the tags or genres then just don't read, and if you don't like it, I'd rather not hear about why you don't like it in the comments because it's a waste of space as I don't care. Other than that there are a few elements that I couldn't add in the tags, it's that noncon will probably be featured at some point however it is purely fictional and is not meant to encourage non-consensual actions or offend anyone who reads it as with the rest of this novel, I will warn you via author's notes if it arises. If you stay, enjoy the novel! <3


Yup, I'm definitely in the right place. A man named Lewis thought while walking down a luxurious hallway where the artwork on the walls was just porn, not even art it was just straight-up sex.

Lewis is a guy who knows exactly what he is, a shameless pervert. The only thing he didn't like was male on male action. Not because he hates the idea of sucking or taking a cock, it's mainly because he just doesn't like the idea of being gay himself. In fact, many of his fantasies were about being a hot woman and sucking on a dick. As long as he's not a guy fucking or sucking another guy then honestly he's as open as hell.

He knows that he was not going to heaven, but the horniest home of hell, Lilith's manor.

He stops walking when he reaches a large black-stone door that had depictions of men and women screwing each other chiselled into it. He pushes the door which makes a creaking sound as it opens.

In front of him, he sees a red carpet up to a throne where perhaps the only woman who could get him on the verge of cumming just by being in his peripheral vision, scrolling on her phone with one hand, the other wrapped around a 10-inch, thick cock; her slender, soft hands going up and down a man's shaft, who was standing beside the throne, rhythmically.

She had a sweet, seductive smile on her blood-red face. She had long luscious black hair styled into twin tails, paired with a pair of demonic glowing violet eyes that could pierce one's soul if made direct eye contact with.

Her body was no worse; large cow tits, dump truck ass with thicc hips but still somehow keeping a lithe exterior. She notices Lewis who had crept in, her eyes sparkled at the sight of him.

"Ooh~ Look what we've got here, a true pervert," she said as she licked her lips while continuing to jerk a cock.

"Yeah that's me," he said as he bowed to her.

"Give me a sec while I finish this fella off. I've already got an idea of what to do with ya." she giggled like the mischievous demon she is.

"Please, take your time!" Lewis grinned, he quite liked the show anyway.

She stood up from her throne and sunk down onto her knees in front of the man and brought her face close under the man's full sack, her eyes glimmered at the fullness of the tank, imagining the spunk, a succubus delicacy, going down her throat pushes her to a whole new horny.

She licks from the taint all the way up to the tip, she circles her tongue around the glans before taking it into her mouth.

Beautiful slurping sounds resound throughout the substantial hall as she bobs her head up and down on that cock, savouring every moment. This continues for about a minute until she takes it to the final step, she slides the whole 10-inch cock into her throat as if it was the most natural thing ever, she evidently has no gag reflex.

Lilith doesn't slack off a single second while she savoured every inch of the thick cock presented to her. Each time she goes up for breath, only a moment later does she sink back down to the base.

The man starts to finally show reaction with a few grunts, he is on the edge and just needs one last push.

He grabs Lilith by the horns on her and shoves her down his shaft, dick fully inside her throat.

And then finally, he lets out a long moan of relief as his cock twitches while shooting large an overly healthy amount of jizz all the way down Lilith's throat, using her like an onahole.

After about 10 seconds of shooting his load down her throat, the man releases his grip, steps back unsteadily and collapses, heart stopped.

"Aahh~ So tasty!" she gets off her knees and wipes her mouth with her arm.

Lewis was quite confused, "Why did you kill him?"

Lilith sat back down on her throne before answering him in disgust, "A mere sex slave dares to touch my horns and force me down his shaft? Me, the Mother of Hell! Such a thing deserves worse than death."

Lewis nods in understanding, "I have to agree, although, you did seem to enjoy it when he did!" he pointed out.

"Of course~ I love when people get a bit rough, however, he deserved death," she added shamelessly. "Anyway, about what to do with you, my child, how would you like to become an honoured daughter of Lilith? You're going to be reincarnated anyway so it might as well be in the form of a sex demon!" she says excitedly.

Lewis' eyes glimmered when he heard this, one of, if not, THE biggest fantasy of his was to be a sexy Succubus in a fantasy world, without hesitation he answered, "Yes!"

Lilith smiles sweetly at him, happy with his answer and the swiftness of it, "Good, good! From now on, you are Lily Adiel, a daughter of Lilith!"

"You will be reincarnated into a fantasy world under that name, with the irresistible body of a succubus, as for the personality... I think you've got that covered. When you awake in that world, you will get a rundown of what's happening, who you were and where you are. And to satisfy your nerdy side, I'll add a game-like system for you. Be aware, it's a pretty dark world. Unfortunately, that bastard God took all the nice worlds. That's why you will need strength to not be discriminated against for being a demon, it's not just demons either, all races that aren't humans are discriminated against. I'm sorry darling but I have given you all I can, now go my baby." she explained.

Right after she finished, Lily Adiel lost consciousness.


 

45