Lily’s Life
2.7k 23 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hello readers, this chapter is an introduction to the world and where the direction is going so that you can decide whether or not to continue. I mainly did it as a foundation for me to base the novel around since I don't like jumping into things. No lewding in this one I'm afraid :P


Inside a room lit only by a low-light lamp and natural light intruding from the curtains, an 18-year-old woman lay on a bed, eyes closed. A slumber that seems so peaceful had overtaken her, with her there sleeping like an angel, it gave their room a serene feeling.

Her eyelids slowly opened, revealing her violet eyes. Lily Adiel eh? I like that name. She smiled.

She sits up then stretches her arms in the air and takes a look at her shoulder where some silky white hair lay, Ooo~ I like white. Then gets up off the bed and walks toward the grand mirror attached to the wall and stands in front of it.

Looking at herself naked, she can't help but compare herself to her mother, Lilith. I look a lot different Is all she could say, although, she loved how she looked. She was milky-white and had long wavy white hair which she styled into a ponytail with a hairband she found on the desk next to her, beautiful violet eyes that had a black eyeliner applied to emphasise her bright violet iris, these eyes were paired with plump dark red lips and an enchanting face.

Her body was just as enchanting. She had an entrancing lithe outline, large breasts although not as big as her mother's cow tits, her hips were wide and her ass was probably her biggest feature. On her abdomen, a Fuschia pink Succubus mark resided, marking her forever as a sex demon. She was definitely slimmer than her mother but she loved it no less.

If I had a dick right now I'd be hard as a rock, drooling in public. She thought while caressing her mark.

Snapping out of her inspection she thought, Got one more thing to check, mother said something about a system.

She thought, Status

Make sure you click on the Footnotes (Small blue numbers) for more information as that's where I'll put short notes.

STATUS
Name: Lily Adiel
Race: Demon
Sub-race: Lilin Succubus
Class: Seductress
Bloodline: Mother Lilith's
Level: 1 (0%)
HP1Health Points/MP2Mana Points/AP3Arousal Points 100/1004Average Standard at Level One, 200/2005Super High for Level One, 23/1006High Arousal Capacity
Strength: 157Above Average
Magic Power: 508Insanely High
Agility: 209High
Charm: 10010Astonishingly Beautiful
Skills: Charm/Arousing Touch/Grow Cock/Shrink Cock/Demonise/Succubus' Whip/ Inventory

That's a nice status design... and the starting stats and skills are great, thank you, mother. She knew this was only possible because of her mother's power, if all succubi received such stats and abilities from level one then it certainly wouldn't be a human-dominated world.

She even gave me the ability to grow a cock if I missed my days as a man... She smiled slightly then activated the skill.

[ Grow Cock activated ]

Her pussy disappeared and what replaced it was a massive 10-inch cock, she could feel that she could increase the size if she wanted to, however she felt this was for the best. It was rock hard the moment she grew it, probably an effect of the skill.

She gave it a few loving strokes before deactivating the skill, reverting her genitalia back to her constantly wet pussy.

[ Grow Cock deactivated ]

Even though she had only been her daughter for mere minutes, she had bestowed such blessings. Lily thought only of love for her mother, an effect of the bloodline she guesses.

Done inspecting herself and her status, she sits back down onto the comfortable bed and looks around her room, it was a cosy room with simple features you could find in any bedroom; a bed, wardrobe, mirror, desk, etc. Although it seemed as if the room was a bit bare-bones for an 18-year-old girl, the quality of these items was nothing to scoff at. The bed was the most comfortable thing she had ever laid in, the desk was massive and grand, her wardrobe and mirrors the same as the desk, not to mention the artwork on the wall, although a bit sexualised, seemed very expensive.

Damn, are my parents rich or something? She thought it uncanny that this was her room.

*Ding!*

She turned her attention to the interface hovering in the air.

Lily Adiel - The mysterious succubus of the predominantly human Adiel Family.

Lily Adiel was a baby succubus abandoned on the streets in the middle of Winter when the Adiel Family's Patriarch, Darius, found her on the street, the Patriarch was luckily a rare human who never discriminated against other races and pitied the young girl who was surely going to die if left alone in the freezing cold. So, he picked up the girl and brought her into his mansion where he cared for her.

Later that day, he inspected her with a skill of his and noticed that she had unbelievable potential. This made him decide to bring her into the family even though he knew those of the family would bully her for being a succubus, a sub-race of demons that are usually too weak to do anything but get fucked and look pretty for a living, few succubi are useful and even less for being powerful; they were naturally victims within this strength-based social ladder that this world has.

And she was, for the most part, bullied. She was constantly called a "slut" even though she was a virgin because of the restrictions put on her by the Patriarch, she was tripped up in hallways, sexually harassed often and was even beat up sometimes. The only person who didn't bully her was the Patriarch, whom she saw as her father figure. She admired and respected the Patriarch who often encouraged and comforted her saying things like, "Don't pay them your attention, in the future, you'll be the one discriminating." with a smile since he knew how great her potential was when compared to those hedonistic young masters.

As such, 18-years passed. To help you understand and integrate yourself into her life, I have installed her feelings into you, along with the knowledge of the old Lily Adiel.

When Lily read the last part, knowledge started filling gaps in her brain; the family members, the bullying and suffering, the Patriarch, social system, old Lily's education and knowledge, and the general knowledge of her surroundings.

Although a bit overwhelming, it was still manageable. I see... what a poor girl. Although I can't fully empathise, I can partially.

In her old life as Lewis, he was bullied in high school for being a nerdy pervert, although he was shameless, it still hurt when he got bullied. He has no regrets of being a pervert as he believed in being true to himself, however, he did hate those who tried to make him ashamed.

 Lily Adiel had led a restricted life of regret and discrimination, however now that she is 18-years-old, her restrictions have been lifted and her journey through magic and power has finally started. In this world, anyone who is 18 and has magical capabilities has to go to an academy to learn how to use their abilities, explore features of the world safely, and grow into fully-fledged adventurers within this impossibly large world.

The Adiel academy's entrance performance test is later today, with your newfound knowledge of your surroundings, you should be able to make it there however if you get lost there is a map in your Inventory skill. Good luck and make mother proud! - Lilith

I promise to right the wrongs done to you, old me... She thought with conviction.

 

Should the skill demonise...
  • Make target into a slave Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Make target into a loyal friend with benefits (less subservient than slaves but still obedient) Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Make target into a family member (decides whether the incest tag stays or not) Votes: 31 56.4%
  • Something else... (Say in comments) Votes: 2 3.6%
Total voters: 55 · This poll was closed on Nov 28, 2021 02:11 PM.
37