Prologue I – Guild Registration: Classes
205 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three youths - all male - tired from their daily lives in their respective villages and decided to set out to join 'Grander', which was known as the greatest adventuring guild in the kingdom.

 

Greg Sterning - Age 18; Height 5'11"; Human; Short, black hair with hazel eyes and sharp features; slender and muscular; very talkative.

Pan Tangalang - Age 17; Height 3'3"; Hafling; Long, brown hair tied back in a ponytail with gray eyes and a chubby body; a man of few words.

Kyle Windwalker - Age 56; Height 5'0"; Elf; Buzz-cut, blond hair with blue eyes; slender but fit; quiet and reserved.

 

The three first met at the doorsteps of the guild and then again at the registration desk. Feeling a connection of fate, the three struck up a conversation and realized that they were all signing up to join the guild. Noting that they were all newbies in the field, they decided to party up, forming the Mighty Hunting Brotherhood.

 

"How may I help you?" The guild assistant asked with a bright smile.

 

"We would like to register." Greg replied as he told the assistant their party's name.

 

"Mighty...Hunting...Brotherhood...done! Now, all you need to do is to complete these applications. Make sure to write down what class you will be as well as what stats you have." The guild assistant replied as she handed a stack of papers for Greg to distribute among his party.


Make sure to participate in the poll to determine what three classes will be selected. Readers will have three selections to use. Next, comment below which character receives which of the three classes you chose.

What are the three youths' classes? Choose three and comment who gets what.
  • Fighter Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Rogue Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Archer Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Brawler Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Acolyte Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Healer Votes: 6 85.7%
Total voters: 7 · This poll was closed on Jul 21, 2019 08:01 PM.
2