Prologue II – Guild Registration: Greg the Acolyte
163 5 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I finished my application form." Greg replied as he handed over the piece of paper.

 

The guild assistant glanced over it briefly to make sure Greg didn't make any mistakes before placing it on a magical device. The device scanned the contents of the application form before magically devising a laminated card. The card had words on the front and back side. The front side read:

Name: Greg Sterning
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Class: Acolyte
Level: 1
Rank: G

Whereas, the back side read:

Strength: ???
Dexterity: ???
Vitality: ???
Intelligence: ???
Charisma: ???
Luck: ???

"Ah, Greg, you are an acolyte. I couldn't tell since you looked well-trained." The guild assistant exclaimed as she read the card with more clarity.

 

"That's right. My old man told me to exercise daily. After all, a healthy body is a healthy mind." Greg nodded as he received his guild card. Flipping it over, he saw that the back side had a lot of '?' marks. "What are these '?' marks for?"

 

"Those are your body's potential and capabilities converted into numerical value. Strength represents how strong you are. Dexterity represents how fast you move and how quick your reactions are. Vitality represents how healthy your body is and how much damage it can directly take. Intelligence represents how smart you are. Charisma represents your leadership and charm skills while luck represents how lucky you are. As for the '?' marks, this means you haven't tapped into your potential yet. Come, we will move you on to the next part of the registration where you will be evaluated for your potential. Head over to that room over there while I take care of your party members."

 

"Okay."


Readers can vote three times. Please vote to determine the stats of Greg Sterning.

What are Greg's stats? Choose three.
  • Strength Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Dexterity Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Vitality Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Intelligence Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Charisma Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Luck Votes: 8 100.0%
Total voters: 8 · This poll was closed on Jul 22, 2019 05:02 PM.
1