Chapter 3 – Moonlight Lilies Quest Part 1
45 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How about the Moonlight Lilies quest? Lilies should be easier to carry than five pounds of skyrock. Not to mention, we don't know how heavy heavy water is." Kyle voted as he gave his reason.

 

"Sounds understandable." Greg nodded his affirmation.

 

"Moonlight lilies? Alright, let's take that then." Pan nodded as he tore the quest from the quest board and handed it in.

 

The guild receptionist received the papers and confirmed their eligibility. After handing the trio's guild cards back to them, the three made their way to the outskirts of the city.

 

According to the map they had received earlier free of charge, the Dantalion Caves were located somewhere in the mountains north of the city. The trio packed lightly and headed towards the mountains.

 

Upon arriving at the foot of the mountains, the three adventurers could see three large caves situated at three different locations of the mountains. Cave #1 was completely covered in vines. Cave #2 had some kind of heavy fog billowing out from the mouth. And Cave #3 looked normal.

 

"Welp...which one?" Greg asked.

What to do? (Choose one.)
  • Take the path to Cave #1
  • Take the path to Cave #2
  • Take the path to Cave #3
  • Use an ability from Kyle the Fighter
  • Use an ability from Pan the Healer
  • Use an ability from Greg the Acolyte
Total voters: 5 · This poll was closed on Aug 17, 2019 05:57 AM.
0