Minichapter (13.5 [2]): Pleasing Horny Succubus (Lily)
378 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vieno wasn’t sure how many quickies he would have to give on the date, but he put those thoughts aside. It was Lily’s turn. She had been patient as she masturbated on the side while admiring the show Rebecca gave. When Vieno had finished with the catgirl, Lily's dress was pulled up and her fingers were inserted deep into her vagina.

It looked like not only did she want Vieno to fuck her good but that she also wanted to tease Rebecca herself. However, given that the naked catgirl was passed out on the floor covered in cum, she would have to do it another time. 

Vieno licked his lips. “Come here my sweet and silly Lily.”

Her eyes floated to Vieno’s cock. She gulped. “Is this the pre… d-d-date treatment?”

“Come and find out.”

“Lily isn’t sure she can get up.” She pulled out her fingers and continued to rub her outer lips. He put out his hand for her to grab and she greedily took it. She practically dived into his arms. 

“Can’t get up my ass.” Vieno pulled off her panties and then groped her firm, yet also soft, butt from under her dress. 

“Put it in…” She grinded against Vieno’s cock, while being held up by him.

“Put it in Lily!” She moaned. “That thick, girthy penis put it in me! Lily’s been a good girl.”

It was wet and it slid in.

“Ah, it feels good!” Lily held onto Vieno’s back and she moved her body in tandem to Vieno until he pushed her against the wall. He proceeded to use fast and rapid motions to go in and out of her pussy. 

“The pain is turning into pleasure!” There was no pain involved. Vieno was very skillful in his handling of her body, but he didn’t correct Lily and let her do and say as she pleased. 

“It’s so big; my hips are moving on their own!” This time Lily spread her legs wider and used her hands to rub herself. 

‘You are barely moving your hips.’ Vieno bit into her neck. 

“I’m no longer a virgin. Take responsibility and—”

Vieno moved his lips to her ears and whispered, “Lily..”

“What?! Lily knows she flubbed it.” She pouted. “But how can I concentrate when it's you?”

Vieno didn’t know where to start and merely responded with, “Lily, you aren’t being tested right now, so just enjoy yourself.”

“Okay… but you still have to cum at the same time… you know it's Lily’s favorite.” The sexy, yet flustered, succubus gave a scarlet blush.

At the same time, noticing Reiko was mostly done, Vieno bit Lily’s slightly pointed ears.

“Oh…”

Vieno moved his hips nice and slow while he softly whispered to her. Such actions were the most effective way to get Lily to climax. She squirted at just a few words. As an added bonus, Reiko’s presence made Vieno’s compliments and sweet words even more embarrassing. She covered her face after a while.

“Lily is… cum…ing.” She was almost pouting; she didn’t even last a fraction as long as the catgirl.

“You are right.” Vieno pressed his cock in deep. “You also have a naughty pussy.”

Lily frowned but it turned into a wriggly smile when she felt warm liquid fill her up. This time her hips were moving. She made everything up with a final intense moment. A pink glow covered her body and Vieno forced out everything at once. It was like multiple orgasms at once. Her eyes rolled back and she went limp. She was left frozen with a quite vulgar face. It was similar to what had happened with Rebecca, but it happened all at once instead. 

Reiko, who was still looking, watched this with both fascination and a bit of horror. She rubbed her pussy and seemed to wonder how such a thing would feel. She shuddered.

Vieno snapped his fingers and picked up the two girls. He gave Rebecca a piggyback ride, while holding Lily like a ragdoll with his right arm.

“Let’s go.”

“Ah, okay. Lead the way.” She kept stealing glances at Vieno as they walked.

“Hold still.” 

“What?!” Reiko’s entire body tingled and a pink light spread across it. “Oh my…”

'You looked curious... but perhaps I should have warned you.'

Vieno sighed to himself as he caught Reiko. She was actually warm to the touch after Vieno had used his ability on her. Her face was a deep red like she had been completely thawed. At the same time, a waterfall flowed out of her legs. Like that she passed out, leaving Vieno to carry three people. This date was going to be long. 

Doing research for this chapter… I have realized I’m not as cultured as I thought. *Look towards the sky.* The great peaks of degeneracy are so high. It is impossible to know how far away the peak is but such is the path towards enlightenment.

2